Overall Rating 4.125001/5Overall Rating 4.125001/5Overall Rating 4.125001/5Overall Rating 4.125001/5rating 4.125001
Overall Rating 2.1538456/5Overall Rating 2.1538456/5rating 2.1538456rating 2.1538456rating 2.1538456

Ledgerwood M.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Room for improvement
While the service department has improved, there is still a lot of room for improvement, particularly in the service time it takes to complete basic services., If you don't want to wait 2 hours for your oil to be changed, take your car to jiffy lube. Maybe then the service department manager will start doing what it takes to improve the service.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for review. It lets me know that we are moving in the right direction and our quality over quantity has improved. However you are correct. We can and will continue to improve the speed. Now that we have spent the last three years investing in training and getting our staff up to supreme levels of certifications through Hyundai and ASE. Masters. It has been my pleasure working with long term loyal customers like yourself as we take your concerns seriously and make adjustments accordingly. I want to thank you for your business as well as weathering the storm during our rebuild. We will be the best for our customers!

Cordially,

(GXM) Genesis                                          Hyundai

Barfield S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Nothing worries me more than being on the road and have a car problem. This is why I drive a Hyundai , and I depend on Jack Carroll ‘s dealership to service my car and keep me on the road and worry free .

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us a good review. We strive to give you the best experience we can.

AT
Atwood T.
Coupeville, WA
Little spendy.
Ok. Thought I'd payed to much. But believe they did a good job.

CJ
Cohen J.
visit recently
Patrick is exceptional in service communication. Friendly and fair. My buying experience was horrible and very different
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent communication
Great communication throughout my service.

Speedy Service
Service was completed faster than anticipated.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

TD
Tanji D.
Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai
I'm on my 2nd Hyundai Elantra and have had them both serviced at Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai. Their service great! Service is fast and I always get a car wash coupon when I leave. I would recommend them for service to anyone!

Melic D.
Friday Harbor, WA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Very organized and professional.
They always treat me well and schedule me on timely manner that works with my schedule.

Bellingham, WA
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The service here is great!

Larson S.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great place...
Always get great service, super friendly staff... Appreciate them a lot...

AJ
Adams J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Transmission service
Your service department came in early to accommodate me. I work a graveyard shift and pass through there earlier that the shop would normally be open. Thank you. You really have a great team.

HK
Hyatt K.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great people make it feel like they care

Arlington, WA
09/09/2018 Category: Service
writer was great
I made two trips into the dealership because the first time they did not have the part needed to repair my car. Patrick kept me informed of progress the whole time. wait time was shorter than expected both times. part came in quickly
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

AI
Asencio I.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Not pushy in getting additional service done as other dealers do.

LR
Lacy R.
Marysville, WA
great service
great service

Lake Stevens, WA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Not confident in the service performed
This is the 4th oil change that I have had and the first time ive had an issue. The oil change took an hour and a half and when I paid I was told that my tires were not rotated because "they have even wear on all 4 so in that case they are left where they are". If they only did the oil change then what took so long? As soon as I got home my husband took one look at the car and said "why didn't they rotate your tires, they really needed to be done." I told him the story that I was told and he proceeded to show me that they are not even close to the same wear. We were leaving for a road trip the next day so I took the car to Les Schwab. They told me it absolutely should have been done and rotated them for me. I cant help but feel like they didn't do a good inspection on my car and if this part wasn't right did they miss or mess up anything else? This situation makes me question the entire service...

This is not a normal issue. I will look into this and talk to my staff. We will rectify this unexceptionable situation and service provided to you.

Cordially,

SR
Sylvester R.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Service and friendliness of staff
Good service provided

HR
Harrison R.
Marysville, WA
09/03/2018 Category: Service
5 Star service.
Amazing service. Staff was friendly and informative. Service was completed in a timely manner and they didn’t try to upsale me on things I didn’t need! Found my home for all my service needs!
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

PP
Puckett P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Recent maintenance service
Consistent friendly customer service. Work is always done in a timely fashion

Arlington, WA