4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

HC

Lindsey M.
Anacortes, WA
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent service.
Hayden and his team provide timely and excellent service with a smile. They always offer to drive me to where I can do some shopping while I wait and that is so respectful of my time.
If something needs a repair beyond what is covered by the warranty, they always clearly explain it and what it costs and the time it will take to complete it.
I am very happy to have chosen Jack Carrol’s to lease and service my car.

DJ
Dykeman J.
Marysville, WA
01/19/2020 Category: Service
A Great Welcome!
From the minute I got there I was very welcomed!
The things I needed done took less time than quoted.

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Precise friendly service
Straight forward information regarding what was done and friendly service 🙂
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

VV
Valencia V.
Marysville, WA
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Always Reliable and Consistent
My wife and I always get great service at Skagit Hyundai. We both bought our cars from this dealership in 2018 and return for our regular maintenance. Granted, we live closer to another dealer in Everett but the service is undeniably great at Skagit Hyundai that we always come here. It's worth the drive up!

Big kudos to Makayla, who sold us our cars! She has kept in touch with us asking how we and our cars are doing and reminding us of our more major maintenance coming up. Another big kudos to Hayden and the other service advisors/mechanics who always take good care of our cars when we take them in. We really appreciate you all!

Oak Harbor, WA
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Took my car in for service and learned it need a realignment and brake flush which would take about three hours. They gave me a loaner and was able to do my shopping while my car was serviced.

Jensen A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Completed the work early
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Carsberg H.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Hatden, the service writer, and Ian the salesmen
THE SERVICE WRITER, HAYDEN WAS EXCELLENT,, AND THE FACT I CAN EXPEC THE SAMEY SERVICE WHRN I RETURN,

Thank you for the good review.

KC
Koering C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Amazing Service
Went in and got my oil changed the staff were very helpful and quick.

Stanwood, WA
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Accommodating and reliable.
Hayden in the service department is hands down one of the best service managers I’ve ever had. He is very accommodating, reliable, and consistent. He takes the time to explain anything that needs to be done to my Tucson in terms that I understand and doesn’t mind my asking any number of questions. His team seems to respect him and he treats them with respect. Between him and his team, I feel confident they’ll take care of me and my car. The Skagit Hyundai should feel incredibly lucky to have him on their team. He is why I continue to go there for all my vehicle’s needs.

Arlington, WA
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Oil change done in a timely manner

TJ

TG
Thompson G.
2014 Hyundai Accent
OIL CHANGE SAFETY CHECK milage service
as always they did a great job fast and kept me informed on when it would be done

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service department
Their service department has proven to be reliable.

Great experience