Overall Rating 4.1555582/5Overall Rating 4.1555582/5Overall Rating 4.1555582/5Overall Rating 4.1555582/5rating 4.1555582
Overall Rating 2.1818159/5Overall Rating 2.1818159/5rating 2.1818159rating 2.1818159rating 2.1818159

Arlington, WA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service. However, while waiting for service I kinda miss the snacks, bottled water was not cold and coffee was empty. I guess we got spoiled in the past so definitely noticed not having the snack.

VV
Valencia V.
Exceptional Service
We bought two cars from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai and was really impressed with Makayla and everyone else's service that we decided to take our cars back for their first scheduled maintenance service despite having another Hyundai dealership closer to us. Both times, the staff was very courteous and helpful. Work was done in a timely fashion. Great customer service.

VA
Valencia A.
Wonders Never Cease!
My husband and I both purchased our vehicles from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai last year. My husband's was easy, mine - not so much. I had my heart set on a specific car and Makayla went above and beyond. When we recently went in for our first car service, we were treated amazingly. The people are always so helpful and informative, and we even got to meet and speak with Mr. Carroll...before we knew it was Mr. Carroll. He's working very hard to make sure every customer there is comfortable and at ease either purchasing or servicing a vehicle. They have my business for life.

SD
Scott D.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Pricing, Awesome Team
My wife and I bought our 2016 Hyundai Sonata from the Skagit Hyundai location a few years back and loved the sales team’s help. They even did an inventory swap with another Hyundai dealership down in the South Seattle area to get us the exact color and features we wanted. Their pricing and the low tax rate was better than anyone else could offer. Since buying the car we’ve mostly had the service done at Skagit, but due to circumstances we’ve had to take into other dealerships for oil changes and again - no one can beat Jack Carroll on pricing or customer service. Simply put, even though it involves a bit of a drive, we just keep coming back. That says a lot. We drove from Lynnwood to Mount Vernon just to get services done a few times. 😂

Sedro Woolley, WA

Anacortes, WA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is Excellent
There is excellent communication between staff and customer as to service completed and future recommendations.

Bellingham, WA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
I don't think is a great place anymore
I do not like it anymore,sorry but there are places more comfortable. Very expensive.
I was there twice to solve the issues with my car. I like the person I got a ride to the near mall.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

I am hoping to have a conversation with you regarding the diagnostics on your vehicle. We extremely value you as a customer. I left a voice mail for you to call me when you have some time. Thank you.

DJ
Dykeman J.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
It was nice being greeted by my name as I stepped out of my car!
Service was quickly accomplished.
Everything was explained when completed.
All around nice folks!

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

Lake Stevens, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil changes are always done in a timely manner, courteous service people, free water and oranges/apples
I bought my 2nd Elantra GT hatchback at Skagit and feel like that's where I should take my car for service. The service is always great and done very well.I live in Lake Stevens, it's a ways to drive but very much worth to know my car is being taken care of. 5 stars to Skagit Hyundai!
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

Camano Island, WA
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Great job, completed on time and kept informed of progress

SQ
Souter Q.
Oak Harbor, WA
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/19/2019 Category: Service
freindly, professional, other than an hiccup that happened had a great experience. The Shuttle service is an excellent idea and convenient.

Ferndale, WA
Great Place & Great Service
I brought my Hyundai in for service. It was supposed to take about an hour. It only took 30 minutes. This place is amazingly quick and efficient. Will be back for sure for all my service needs,

WL
Welton L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent Service Dept.
Despite many mechanical/manufacturing problems with two new Hyundai cars (2016 Tucson Sport & 2018 Elantra GT), their Service Dept. is excellent.

Ruden B.
Blaine, WA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service all around!
Everyone at Jack Carroll has been friendly and helpful! From our salesman Ian to our service tech Hayden and the tech advisor Wyatt. They all ensure our needs our being met.

Arlington, WA
Relaxed atmosphere, no pressure
Easy drop off and pick up. Got a phone call with an update. No pressure.

LC
Larsen C.
Anacortes, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Sold a brand new lemon
Extremely disappointed

Thank you for the good review. I am sorry for the disappointment and the issues you have had with your new vehicle.
I will also address your trim install with my staff. Going forward it is nice for me to know these things as well as maintaining a great relationship with you, as a guest and valued customer of Skagit Hyundai.

Saul W.
Olga, WA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Our service appointment was timely & quick. Thanks.

Sedro Woolley, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
I've always had excellent service--one of the best in my years of car ownership. However, this last visit they damaged the exterior of my car--a mechanic had the door of the vehicle he was working on jammed so deep into my drivers side back fender that I now have damage. They say they will fix it--but I have not heard anything

Thank you for the good review. As we talked before on Friday The 12th of April the body shop is almost to point of getting your vehicle in. Thank you for your patience.

HS
Husk S.
Mount Vernon, WA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
they may be slow to answer the phones but when doing the work they excel. always done the way i want and in the time they say.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

WJ
Wilder J.
Coupeville, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous
Prompt, proficient and personable.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019