Overall Rating 4.1162814/5Overall Rating 4.1162814/5Overall Rating 4.1162814/5Overall Rating 4.1162814/5rating 4.1162814
Overall Rating 2.1627944/5Overall Rating 2.1627944/5rating 2.1627944rating 2.1627944rating 2.1627944

HM

FD
Farrington D.
Burlington, WA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jack Carroll's dealership has been very accommodating.
A simple stop by the shop to set up an appointment, and I was on my way. They were ready for me at my appointed time, and servicing went quite well. Their thoroughness found an alignment problem that was quickly fixed at a reasonable price. All the employees are always very pleasant and accommodating. Thank you all.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

Mouserat
Everyone was nice so I'll bite my tongue but the repair on my vehicle took much longer then it should have. Sales process was fine.

Again I want to apologize for the situation.
Hopefully we will speak soon.

VL
Vanderpool L.
Burlington, WA
Friendly, quick, accommodating.
Excellent. This is my second Sante Fe and love it.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Corning M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Helpfull service staff
Nice people to work with

Thank you for the good review.

JV
Johnson V.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Engine service
The service dept of Hyundai was very thorough when my car was in the shop. Hayden kept me informed and was always very kind.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Dew D.
Marysville, WA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Very nice people
Very informative and alway have a great sense of humor
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

CP
Craig P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Car service
I Was disappointed to not find Famous Amos cookies for the people waiting for service.

VF
Vanderslice F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fred V
Good Job

Camano Island, WA
Excellent customer service
Quality service with a price that is right

HJ
Hoffman J.
Fair and honest
Friendly sales staff and helpful service department.

HL
Henderson L.
Great Employees = Great Service
Very customer-service oriented bunch at Jack Carroll' Skagit Hyundai! Attentive, polite, efficient, patient, easy to work with because I believe they truly care about the customer and they enjoy their jobs! BTW, I'm loving my 2018 Tucson! 😃

Stanwood, WA
Friendly
They are very friendly, not pushy.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great 👍
Great service! You get check in and you are on your way before you know.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Anacortes, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Met all of my needs. Very appreciative!!!

Bellingham, WA
Santa Fe Service
Great service, friendly staff, comfortable lobby area.

GJ
Goforth J.
Oak Harbor, WA
AMAZING
very upfront about expense of visit, called and updated about the issue (alignment) when discovered it was off, extremely friendly and very helpful to have the shuttle as well. I have zero complaints about skagit Hyundai.

Joseph A.
good service
When I needed immediate service due to a light out and oil change due prior to a trip, I was fit in the same day, and I really appreciated that.

Miller L.
Bow, WA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
The service is excellent. Hayden Rancore is very good at customer service.
My only complaint is the disappearance of the Famous Amos cookies!!!
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the good review.

MJ
Musick J.
Stanwood, WA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Everyone is friendly, and knowledgeable. They are willing to answer my questions. They are easy to work with.