Overall Rating 4.1739133/5Overall Rating 4.1739133/5Overall Rating 4.1739133/5Overall Rating 4.1739133/5rating 4.1739133
Overall Rating 2.1521761/5Overall Rating 2.1521761/5rating 2.1521761rating 2.1521761rating 2.1521761

CL
Caryl L.
Lake Stevens, WA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/19/2019 Category: Service
They aren't fast but they do have a comfortable waiting area and a shuttle if you want to go somewhere. The staff is always friendly and answers my questions.

Stanwood, WA
2010 Hyundai Accent
Everything's fine
Will use them as before.

Asdfgh
Asdhjkl

FP
Flugstad P.
Kenmore, WA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Honest and good communication
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I would like you to know these are the kind of reviews every business depends on these days to stay in business. For you to take the time out your day just to show us the appreciation you have given us means the world to us and creates a long lasting relationship that will not go unnoticed.

WM
Wyatt M.
Bothell, WA
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Tech
Very professional & it was quick clean service:)

KE
Knezek E.
Freeland, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Earlier than Promised
After my last visit, I was not sure I wanted to go back, but they really made it much better this time. They said it would be 2 1/2 to 3 hours to finish my service, and it was done in a little over 2! Thanks guys!

Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to rectify the situation from the past.

OF
Olivier F.
Anacortes, WA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Daughter's First Car
Craig Gruber was a pleasure to work with. No high pressure tactics. Our daughter is super excited about her new Veloster.

NT
Nolan T.
Monroe, WA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2019 Category: Service
We are always pleased with the service!
Wesley listened to the problem I was having with my tire monitor. He found that I had a bad sensor and needed to order the part! Great! He told me he would call in a couple of days when the part came in.....still waiting to hear from Wesley.

WA
Walde A.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/06/2019 Category: Service
30,000 mile service.
My only complaint is that the dealership never vacuums my vehicle after servicing it. Every other dealership I have ever dealt with always did this as part of there service package! They always want 5tars but they will never get that from me because they fall short of their competitors on this basic service idsue..

Thank you for the good review.

SR
Scott R.
Santa Maria, CA
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
It was time for our 30,000 mile service for our Elantra. Scheduling was fast and easy. The time allowed was 3-4 hours with a lot of things being flushed and checked. The service department was able to get the work done in under four hours. They washed and vacuumed the car (made it look like new). WE LOVE IT when a dealer takes the time to wash and vacuum our car. Everyone was professional and knowledgeable which gives you peace of mind that they know what they're doing. This service department is awesome. And we think Hyundai's are the most reliable car on the market today. Thank you.

BK
Butler K.
Camano Island, WA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2019 Category: Service
❤️

Thank you again Kathy.
You are such a pleasure to have as a guest here at Skagit Hyundai.

Lynnwood, WA
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly great people
Friendly people and explains everything

WJ
Willis J.
Burlington, WA
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
The only thing that could be better is if they gave Blue Cow car washes. Great place to do business with.

I will look into the Blue Cow car wash for you.

CL
Corgiat L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/03/2019 Category: Service
All the employees are so professional and helpful.
The associates in the sales and service departments are always friendly.

Dorrenbacher W.
Happy customer
The staff was great. Parts and service took real good care of me. I even got to test drive the new Palisade. Very nice I want one.

Byerly M.
Lyman, WA
07/03/2019 Category: Service
???? Don't understand what you want.
Service mgr. very efficient and friendly--Work done in a timely manner.

AG
Astorga G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Wonderfull service and vehicle maintenance
I appreciate the great service and worry free maintenance for my vehicle they take good care of me and my car!
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Cull M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick oil change
The service department has been quick and thorough the past two times I visited.

OG
Oram G.
Anacortes, WA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Uncalled for service
The service department was pushing what I thought was unnecessary service to me and the same to other customers.
JEFFREY A D., Service Manager from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

I am interested in knowing more about your service experience. Would you have some available time to schedule a phone conversation with me?

06/28/2019 Category: Service
Consistent great service from the techs here.