LW
Linda W.
02/20/2019
Very efficiently
Fixed my car and very nice

Benjamin H.
02/10/2019
Friendly, honest, and knowledgeable
I've been taking my vehicles there for 7 years. They are friendly and knowedgable, and give honest recommendations.

LC
Lorraine C.
02/06/2019
Honest and local
Pleased and will continue to go there.

PM
Patrick M.
02/06/2019
Great local quality family service
Nolan’s does a stand up job on all my vehicles. They’re versatile in their knowledge as they work on my 81 corvette, 2004 Jeep Rubicon, and 2015 M3 BMW. Customer service is top notch. I highly recommend Nolan’s for your car maintenance and repairs.

SK
Shelby K.
Honda Civic Si
01/30/2019
Convenient and great prices.
I saw this garage mentioned in the AAA newspaper with a good rating and decided to switch to a mechanic I could walk to. Always friendly there .

Shawn W.
Nissan Sentra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said they were timely and professional.

ES
E S.
Trappe, PA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/12/2019 Category: Service
E said the employees were polite. They provided prompt service. They were up font with her service costs.

Teresa M.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said it was a very good experience.

WK
William K.
Schwenksville, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/01/2018
Quality work, on time with a personal touch. I have been a customer for over 30 years.
We have been a customer of Nolan's for a long time because we trust them to do quality work at a fair price and not do work that is unnecessary. In addition there is a friendliness that we appreciate. It is not only the good nature of Nolan's but we believe that they have our best interests at heart. We have other options that are more convenient but we stay with Nolan's for the reasons stated.

Blue Bell, PA
11/29/2018
Best service in the area.
Went over and above to inspect my car and do the extra work I requested.

Richard R.
11/21/2018
Exactly As Promised
I took my vehicle to Nolan’s after a break down. They diagnosed it, repaired it, and I got it back exactly as promised!!

Samantha M.
11/19/2018
Prompt service, friendly and professional
My car baytery died. Jack came out from a call to AAA. I didnt wait too long, ge tested the battery and was able to change it right there in 10 minutes. Very helpful to an already stressful day. Thank you!

Trappe, PA
11/02/2018
They always do a great job with whatever my issue is.. just got new breaks and they did an excellent job as always!

SR
Steven R.
Wayne, PA
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the service is great and he gives thanks for hooking it up.

James D.
10/30/2018
Excellence
It is tough to find excellence and a passion for a craft these days. I found it at Nolan’s Exxon. Outstanding customer service and quality work at a reasonable price. Everything was clearly explained and vehicle was delivered as promised on time.