Janet M.
Pennsylvania
Buick LeSabre
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Janet said the business was excellent. She said the staff that did the work on her vehicle was great. The employee who made the appointment did a good job. She said she was so pleased and will be going back there as a permanent customer. She was very pleased with the way everything went, cost wise and repair wise. Her husband will be going there as well.

Donald R.
Nissan Murano
11/14/2019
Very friendly and professional service

Alexander S.
Pennsburg, PA
BMW M3
11/14/2019
Repeat customer for a reason!
Can’t say enough great things about this family ran shop. Always great to deal with no matter the circumstances!

Mahesh S.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Mahesh said the technician told him what the problem was without beating around the bush.

Richard H.
Gilbertsville, PA
10/26/2019
Fast appointment
Great place with a warm reception, went in for an oil change and needed front brakes. The owner Jack even gave me a ride to a local restaurant while I waited for my truck! 👍

Rosalinda M.
Schwenksville, PA
Land Rover Discovery Series II
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rosalinda's mother. She said Rosalinda has been going there for a long time and she is very happy with them. They have given her good service.

WK
William K.
Schwenksville, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/11/2019
Top notch friendly service.
Jack and his team are very good at what they do. We have been customers for over 30 years and give the highest complements to their work. When we leave Nolan's we are comfortable that things were done right.

PM
Patrick M.
10/04/2019
Corvette restoration
Quality service and laser focus on detail from Nolan’s. I trust them with all my vehicles.

Hatboro, PA
Dodge Dart
10/04/2019
Fast service, fair price
Took my son’s car with very little notice and had it back quickly. Great work at a great price.

09/24/2019
Excellent service as always
Wonderful experience from beginning to end.

CK
Charles K.
09/04/2019
100% satisfaction.
I highly recommend this service station Arrived in 30 min. And fixed in 30 min. Best hour of my day.

Thomas S.
08/29/2019
Great professional service.
They provide excellent repair and maintenance expert service at a fair price. They are also willing to accommodate customer special needs.

Villanova, PA
08/27/2019
Great People
The people at Nolans work hard to accommodate their clients which is why my company fleet gets their cars serviced here.

Great value too.

Richard R.
08/21/2019
Helped Me Out I’m A Jam
One of my trucks broke down a few days before I was leaving for vacation. I needed this truck to be available for my employees to use while I was gone. Jack and Jake both worked hard to get it fixed and back to me as I was packing my car to leave for vacation. They really helped me out in a jam!
Thank you guys!!

GB
Giacomo B.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Giacomo said the employees were courteous. They were very prompt. They went out of their way to complete his service.

Justin S.
07/25/2019
Tractor tire
I dropped off my tractor tire and just a couple hours later a new tube was installed, tire mounted and ready for pick up. Great job… Thanks for keeping me running!

Michael D.
GMC Terrain
07/24/2019
Great as always
Pleasant front office staff and excellent mechanic work. I always refer friends here.

Karen B.
07/19/2019
2003 Toyota Tacoma .... my whole door broke.
Jack Nolan’s is a fabulous friendly honest family business. Been going there for years. Inspections and repairs. Very honest and quality work. Timely too. Just fixed my whole door. Thought I would need a new truck. They know all the parts. Gave me an honest quote and I was thrilled. Then it took less time and was a few hundred cheaper. 💕💕💕💕

Trappe, PA
07/03/2019
I always get great and quick service from Jack Nolans. They always do a great job.

Karen B.
Linfield, PA
Nissan Maxima
06/30/2019
Great family business.
This is a very nice family run business and honest too. Smart about autos and been in business forever. Located in Trappe pa. I send all my friends and family there.