Forney, TX
09/18/2019
Without a doubt, Jackson Automotive is the REAL Deal!
Jackson Automotive was highly recommended by a church member whose opinion I value. After my second visit, I was most impressed with their business acumen and honest assessment.

DONALD P.
Heath, TX
08/16/2019
Continues to impress
These guys are great. No hassle, no run around. Straight shooters, honest and efficient.

TC
Tony C.
Tuskahoma, OK
08/16/2019
Jackson's helps out Oklahoma boy
Mr. Jackson you have a very professional staff. thank you Brian for your help and bailing this Oklahoma Boy out with the water pump. Jackson automotive has fair prices and great Labor. Friendly mechanics and staff makes you feel like one of the family, I recommend them, tow service was a little slow but everything else was great except for the candy Bowl on the counter (temptation) Ty

J T G.
Palestine, TX
08/15/2019
Out of towner.
I was working away from home when my truck began leaking antifreeze . The great guys at Jackson’s got me taken care of in about 4 hours. Great people !! Thank you !

Jarrod M.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Jarrod said the service was quick and relatively economical. The customer service was nice.

RT
Ron T.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the employees were honest.

KG
KIRK G.
Honda Fit
08/03/2019
Great servie and prices
They always are honest and have great service and prices

COREY M.
07/23/2019
Amazing service and staff
Amazing staff always helpful and in a great mood. Very knowledgeable and do an excellent job. Been coming to Jackson automotive for years and they never disappoint. Will take my vehicles here for as long as i can.

SL
SAM L.
Jeep Cherokee
07/21/2019
the best auto service ever
they put new rear end axel bearings in our 200 jeep, they instaled a new rebuilt motor on our 2001 jeep six yrs ago including transmission rebuild.they have done more than any auto repair shop can do. but they get right every time. why because mr jackson is a ace. look up ace.ther the best. also ace mechanic kelly.

MIKE C.
Ford Thunderbird
07/20/2019
2005 Thunderbird
Prompt courteous service, knowledgeable techs. This is our first time at Jackson's and we are very satisfied. After taking our car to another shop it seems it is finally fixed right. We will be bringing our other cars here when repairs or service is needed.

PM
PAUL M.
Mercedes-Benz C250
07/17/2019
Wonderful Service
We always enjoy the friendliness of owner & staff. Work is always done properly.

RA
Robert A.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this business was fabulous, across the board. It came as a recommendation from a friend. He stated he will probably do most of his automotive work here in the future.

ROBERT M.
Fate, TX
07/15/2019
Courtesy, convenience and integrity.
Toyota of Rockwall lied to me and tried to cheat me, by telling me that I needed service that Jackson Automotive proved to be unnecessarily, it was then that I knew I found a service that I could trust. They get my repeat business.

SCOTT S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/12/2019
repair ignition to Van
Jackson Auto does quality work at a reasonable price.
I appreciate the extra effort they go to fix it right the first time.

TO
Tom O.
Royse City, TX
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that the pricing was fair, the service was fast, and the work went great.

TP
TRES P.
Fate, TX
07/09/2019
Great Communication
James and his team did a great job communicating on the status of my repair. Definitely will be coming back for future service/repair.

Thanks Jackson Automotive

GD
GEORGE D.
Kia Sedona
06/29/2019
Brought my car in on Monday for a routine oil change and checkup. The person who checked me in was courteous and knowledgeable. He told me that it would be late Monday or early Tuesday before they could get to my car. The car was not ready until Wednesday morning. The person who assisted me apologized for the delay.

06/24/2019
Excellent customer service!
Jackson always gets our vehicles in and out promptly. All work is done with integrity and is thorough. Customer service is excellent! We highly recommend Jackson Automotive!

Robert S.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service took a while, it was a big job, but he recommends this business for service.

06/13/2019
Convenient Location
Convenient location to our home. They were thorough in determining our request for service and we felt that our requirements were completed and done well. We will return to Jackson when we need service again.