Dean L.
Chrysler Town
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Dean said the service was good.

FC
Frances C.
Wylie, TX
Buick Rendezvous
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Frances said this facility always does a great job.

BILL B.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/07/2014
Honest dependable service
Honest, timely service is consistently extended from good wholesome people.
Thanks, again!

JOE W.
Heath, TX
Nissan Murano
09/06/2014
Explanation of required repair
I liked being shown what led to the diagnosis of the problem.

Christian W.
09/04/2014
BEST IN THE BUSINESS, PERIOD!!
All I can say is that these guys are 5 out of 5 stars in my book! never a part or a charge you don't need and always do what they can to make everything running the way it should. I can't say enough about this crew and the professionalism they have towards the customer and the work they do. I will always ALWAYS recommend these guys to everyone I know.

BG
BILL G.
Nissan Sentra
09/02/2014
very good
friendly and knowledgeable people, they know what they are doing.

GT
GEOFF T.
08/30/2014
Trustworthy
Always do what they say and make contact if any issues.

VA
VALARIE A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2014
Excellent customer service
My first visit to Jackson's Automotive, I was treated with excellent service! My car was repaired faster than I had expected. They recommend what you need for your vehicle and aren't just trying to upsale. It was refreshing. I will most definitely return for future auto repairs.

KD
Kay D.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
08/22/2014 Category: Service
Kay said this business did a good job. They did what he asked them to do.

HE
Helen E.
Garland, TX
Chevrolet Lumina
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Helen said this business was so nice, and helped her out.

CD
Cole D.
Terrell, TX
Ford Pickup Heritage
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Cole said this business has good people working for them.

Michael H.
Royse City, TX
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Michael said there were a few issues, but they resolved the issues and he was pleased.

David H.
Honda Accord
08/21/2014 Category: Service
David said this business does a good job and he already recommends them to others.

JJ
John J.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said she really loves working with this business. They do not overcharge. They are honest and she trusts them.

KL
KAREN L.
09/17/2011
Brakes didn't Break me.
I rolled into Mr. Jackson's shop on the very last of my right brakes at 5pm on a Friday. After driving about 6 foot in reverse, Kelly advised that the Caddy was not going any further. By the time I had returned from the convenient Enterprise rental next door, Kelly already had it on the lift and parts ordered, so that I could get it back by Monday evening. Thanks guys! (and, yes, I'll turn the radio down so I can hear when the next set goes out! LOL)

MN
I appreciated your work on my Chevie 2005 Malibu

TC
TERRI C.
09/06/2011
When I brought my car in for service, I had a pretty good idea of what was wrong. Jackson verified what I had been told was wrong, isolated the part, ordered the part and installed it all the same day - with no prior notice. I had expected to make an appointment to bring the car back at a later time, but they fixed the problem that same day. My only criticism is that the chairs in the waiting room are horribly uncomfortable for an overweight person, especially if you have to sit there for several hours as I did.

MK
MORRIS K.
Royse City, TX
08/31/2011
Awesome!
I keep coming back because of the professional, no nonsense service!

PP
PAUL P.
08/08/2011
A/C problems
After two days, Jackson said my car was ready, got in and the A/C was blowing room temperature air. So, after two more days, they finally got it fixed, and the total was $1,600 to fix the A/C. Too high!! Jackson WILL fix your car, but they are expensive.

TOMMY B.
07/05/2011
As Promised
I have a 2001 honda that needed alot of work, motor mounts, timing belt amoung others. The work was done flawless for the price agreed and when they said it would be done. Jackson's was recomended by a friend and now I will do the same. Very nice people on top of all that.