KR
KEN R.
Pontiac Solstice
10/22/2019
Jackson’s always provides exactly the service they promised, in a timely manner. Trust their opinions and their work, at a fair price.

JEREMY B.
Caddo Mills, TX
10/17/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
The crew diagnosed my issues quickly and I had my truck back within a few hours.

MJ
Mayno J.
Kia Sportage
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Mayno said the service was very good.

Josh C.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Josh said it was first time at this business, they didn't seem to responsive, he was waiting for awhile, they had finished his vehicle, he didn't notice and he was waiting. They seemed nice.

CANDANCE W.
Greenville, TX
Kia Rondo
10/08/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I called them at 7:40 am and I was able to drop my car off that morning. They were very courteous, honest, and professional and got my car back to me quickly. Thanks for being able to help me when I needed it most!

CL
CORY L.
09/25/2019
Trusted Auto care center
Jackson Automotive is my go-to place to take our vehicles. You can trust their work and they never try to up-sale you on products or services you don’t need.

Forney, TX
09/18/2019
Without a doubt, Jackson Automotive is the REAL Deal!
Jackson Automotive was highly recommended by a church member whose opinion I value. After my second visit, I was most impressed with their business acumen and honest assessment.

DONALD P.
Heath, TX
08/16/2019
Continues to impress
These guys are great. No hassle, no run around. Straight shooters, honest and efficient.

TC
Tony C.
Tuskahoma, OK
08/16/2019
Jackson's helps out Oklahoma boy
Mr. Jackson you have a very professional staff. thank you Brian for your help and bailing this Oklahoma Boy out with the water pump. Jackson automotive has fair prices and great Labor. Friendly mechanics and staff makes you feel like one of the family, I recommend them, tow service was a little slow but everything else was great except for the candy Bowl on the counter (temptation) Ty

J T G.
Palestine, TX
08/15/2019
Out of towner.
I was working away from home when my truck began leaking antifreeze . The great guys at Jackson’s got me taken care of in about 4 hours. Great people !! Thank you !

Jarrod M.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Jarrod said the service was quick and relatively economical. The customer service was nice.

RT
Ron T.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the employees were honest.

KG
KIRK G.
Honda Fit
08/03/2019
Great servie and prices
They always are honest and have great service and prices

COREY M.
07/23/2019
Amazing service and staff
Amazing staff always helpful and in a great mood. Very knowledgeable and do an excellent job. Been coming to Jackson automotive for years and they never disappoint. Will take my vehicles here for as long as i can.

SL
SAM L.
Jeep Cherokee
07/21/2019
the best auto service ever
they put new rear end axel bearings in our 200 jeep, they instaled a new rebuilt motor on our 2001 jeep six yrs ago including transmission rebuild.they have done more than any auto repair shop can do. but they get right every time. why because mr jackson is a ace. look up ace.ther the best. also ace mechanic kelly.