JOHN B.
Forney, TX
03/16/2018
High cost
The cost of parts and labor are very high. for what was charged for one direct coil all six could have been replaced. Also 2 hours labor to replace 6 spark plugs that are very easy to access. This in addition to charging for diagnostic scan plus .5 hour labor for the scan.

WL
William L.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
William said the staff did a good job.

MARY H.
Toyota Prius v
03/09/2018
Great Service!
Quickly diagnosis problem and repaired in a short amount of time!

MIKE W.
03/08/2018
outstanding service
The work was done incredibly fast - exactly as promised - no surprises in terms of cost or additional repairs being required. This is a great business to deal with.

CF
Craig F.
Terrell, TX
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said she's always pleased with the service from this business.

James M.
Ford Excursion
03/05/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff did a good job and they were fair with their prices. He's always satisfied with their work.

ROBERT W.
Quinlan, TX
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/03/2018
Fantastic service
The place I took my Miata to prior to jackson originally told me something was seriously bent on all four corners of my car and that they'd be unable to hit even close to OEM numbers for the alignment. They said I'd need repairs before getting it done but couldn't figure out what, so I took it to Jackson to get a second opinion and they had no issues doing the alignment. Excellent work, people and prices by honest people. I'll definitely be back when I've got other work I need done on the vehicle.

BT
Bryan T.
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said this business was honest and awesome. He was one of the only mechanics whom he could take his vehicle to in the morning. He had it done the same day.

JULI H.
Acura MDX
03/01/2018
Helpful and knowledgeable
We brought two used cars for the guys to check out before we purchased. They were helpful, gave us good advice and got us in quickly. Thanks

CAMERON W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/17/2018
Great Work
I normally do all the work to my vehicles. Been doing it for years. Didn't have time to fool with it so I took my truck to Jackson for a popping noise that was in the front end after another place did an alignment. The upper control arm bolt was loose. Very dangerous. Jackson got the alignment done and the pop fixed in half a day when everybody else was a week or two out. The truck is almost 20 years old with almost 250k miles and drives better than ever. They are honest and I am very pleased with the work.

DAVID S.
Lincoln MKX
02/15/2018
Best Service at the Right Price!
My son took his car to the dealership and was told he needed some items that would total over $900. I took the car to Jackson's and they only repaired items that we needed and was able to get the car in and out on the same day for half the price. I appreciate that I can depend on Jackson's Auto to assess and inform me of items that are truly needed. All employees are friendly!!

RA
Robert A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said they always do a great job.

TC
Tamara C.
Royse City, TX
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Tamara said they got her in and out really fast.

JOE G.
Dallas, TX
Toyota Avalon
02/13/2018
Honesty and Excellent Work
Jackson Automotive Specialists, Inc., represents the the best among any auto repair shops. If you are looking for the cheapest place, this is not it. The old saying that "you get what you pay for" is very true here. What you get here is the very best guaranteed repair work at a rate much cheaper than any dealership anywhere. You will not be charged for something you do not need, and they will go the extra mile to give you the best of service. If there is something that James Jackson does not know about autos I would be very surprised. Rick and Kelly are amazing mechanics, and they have been working there for 20 plus years. I cannot say enough good things about them based on their work on my cars over the years.
Joe G.

JULI H.
Acura MDX
02/12/2018
Great info and advice
We appreciate the complete evaluation we received on a used car we considered buying. Jackson Automotive Specialist seem very knowledgeable and were professional and thoughtful in following up. Thanks

Chris W.
Royse City, TX
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a great job and he would highly recommend them.

JN
John N.
Dodge Caliber
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Renee. She said they are great, she gets good service and she's been going there for years.

LC
LORI C.
Yantis, TX
Cadillac Escalade
02/10/2018
Excellent customer service!
I barely rolled in as my transmission was going out. James was great at keeping me updated on the progress and was very fair on the price to replace the transmission as well as another repair. My escalade is running great now and I will be back again when in need of repairs!

CHARLES M.
02/10/2018
Always great service and excellent workmanship!
Jackson Automotive is my preferred choice! I have several cars that have been 'touched' by Jackson Automotive for various reasons. Drop my car off and never worry about the service knowing that the problem will be fixed accurately the first time.

Allen B.
Nissan Murano
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Allen's wife. She said the service was good and fast.