2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Resolved my issue
After a review I left the dealership made an offer to resolve the issue. Thank you.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service, but lacking
The technicians aren't as careful as they should be when working on your engine. I found a half smoked cigarette under the hood, uncleaned oil spills on the engine shroud, and missing fasteners on the engine covers.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Please accept our most sincere apologies. We clearly had lack of communication in regards to the loaner.  We would appreciate it if you would allow us to do a full  detail on your vehicle.  We would provide you with the use of a loaner vehicle for the day while we clean your vehicle.  Please contact myself or Chris to get this scheduled.  Once again....please accept our apologies.

GB
George B.
Runaway Bay, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/11/2018 Category: Service
JAMES WOOD HYUNDAI SERVICE RATING
Careful and courteous on time service. The service technician followed my specific wishes to the letter.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
JAMES WOOD HYUNDAI SERVICE RATING
i MADE AN ERROR ON THE SURVEY THAT THE SITE WOOD NOT LET ME CORRECT. COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENT, NOT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND I RATE THE EXPERIENCE 5 STARS. GEORGE BLAKE
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Hyundai generated survey.  I would like to apologize to you as our communication with you was not as it should be.  We appreciate your feedback, as this is how we learn and grow.  Our team will strive to ensure that you receive 5 star service on your next visit.

Diane C.
05/10/2018 Category: Service

05/10/2018 Category: Service
They made it right
Had an issue with a "free" car wash that left my vehicle sandy. I let it be known and was contacted by Bethny and my vehicle is nice and shiny now!! Thank you James Wood Hyundai for the great staff you provide for your customers.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Hello Diane
We apologize for the condition fo your car  and the inconvenience
of you having to bring veh back to us. I know Chris has reached out to you and I am confident he makes thing right.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

BN
Bethny N. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

What a pleasure to meet you and we thank you for the opportunity to resovle the issue.

Bethny Horner-Noland

Robert M.
Keller, TX
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Going the extra mile
I appreciate the fact you paid attention to my concerns and comments. Brian's effort to reach out demonstrated his desire to go the extra mile for me.

04/15/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
The system made it very hard to make an appointment. You also let Mike get away from your service department. In my opinion, that will cause a loss of clients.
Brian A D., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

We are really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai.  You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration.  Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  We would like an opportunity to make it right for you.  Our Service Manager, Brian Doss, will be following up with you in the few days to discuss this situation with you.

Brian Doss

07/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Hello Angela, thank you for the kind words and great rating! We truly appreciate it!

RD
Richard D.
Alvord, TX
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always.
Chris and his service department send us helpful coupons we use, with service reminders, that really help keep our 2011 Sonata running perfectly.
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Hello Richard, Thank you for the kind words and great rating! We truly appreciate you as a customer and member of our Hyundai family!

Raymond B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2020 Category: Service
No Reviewq
I don't write reviews.
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Hello Raymond, thank you for the great rating!

Jackie B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
timely
did not check oil 2 quarts low but paper work said ok on arrival and departure they changed leaky valve cover should have checked oil Alternator oily so car had to have lost oil

Sharlet S.
Rhome, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Very attentive
Good folks to deal with
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Hello Sharlet, thank you for the kind words and great rating! We truly appreciate it!

Marilyn M.
Newark, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Seem like good honest people... and nearby which is a plus.
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Hello Marilyn, thank you for the kind words and great rating!

KK
Katja K.
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai dealer
I bought my Hyundai here. This is my sixth Hyundai. To me the best cars on the road. I always go to my dealer for service. Friendly people & great service.
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Hello Katja! Thank you for the great rating and the kind words! Our customers are our top priority!

WR
Wayne R.
Denton, TX
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Very efficient and they even wash your car!
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Hello Wayne, thank you for the kind words and great rating!

Sandra B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/25/2020 Category: Service
As always excellent service!
I have always received excellent service at James Wood Hyundai!
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Hello Sandra, thank you for the kind words and great rating!

RP
Robert P.
Alvord, TX
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Gets done right away
They do the job and usually wash the car also and I like that!
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Hello Robert, thank you for the review and rating! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience!

SN
Sydney N.
Nocona, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2020 Category: Service
quick and easy
Courteous staff, always timely
JERRY F., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Hello Sydney, thank you for the great rating and kind words!