Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Resolved my issue
After a review I left the dealership made an offer to resolve the issue. Thank you.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service, but lacking
The technicians aren't as careful as they should be when working on your engine. I found a half smoked cigarette under the hood, uncleaned oil spills on the engine shroud, and missing fasteners on the engine covers.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Please accept our most sincere apologies. We clearly had lack of communication in regards to the loaner.  We would appreciate it if you would allow us to do a full  detail on your vehicle.  We would provide you with the use of a loaner vehicle for the day while we clean your vehicle.  Please contact myself or Chris to get this scheduled.  Once again....please accept our apologies.

GB
George B.
Runaway Bay, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/11/2018 Category: Service
JAMES WOOD HYUNDAI SERVICE RATING
Careful and courteous on time service. The service technician followed my specific wishes to the letter.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
JAMES WOOD HYUNDAI SERVICE RATING
i MADE AN ERROR ON THE SURVEY THAT THE SITE WOOD NOT LET ME CORRECT. COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENT, NOT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND I RATE THE EXPERIENCE 5 STARS. GEORGE BLAKE
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Hyundai generated survey.  I would like to apologize to you as our communication with you was not as it should be.  We appreciate your feedback, as this is how we learn and grow.  Our team will strive to ensure that you receive 5 star service on your next visit.

Diane C.
05/10/2018 Category: Service

05/10/2018 Category: Service
They made it right
Had an issue with a "free" car wash that left my vehicle sandy. I let it be known and was contacted by Bethny and my vehicle is nice and shiny now!! Thank you James Wood Hyundai for the great staff you provide for your customers.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Hello Diane
We apologize for the condition fo your car  and the inconvenience
of you having to bring veh back to us. I know Chris has reached out to you and I am confident he makes thing right.  We look forward to seeing you soon.

Bethny N. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

What a pleasure to meet you and we thank you for the opportunity to resovle the issue.

Bethny Horner-Noland

Robert M.
Keller, TX
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Going the extra mile
I appreciate the fact you paid attention to my concerns and comments. Brian's effort to reach out demonstrated his desire to go the extra mile for me.

04/15/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
The system made it very hard to make an appointment. You also let Mike get away from your service department. In my opinion, that will cause a loss of clients.
Brian A D., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

We are really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai.  You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration.  Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  We would like an opportunity to make it right for you.  Our Service Manager, Brian Doss, will be following up with you in the few days to discuss this situation with you.

Brian Doss

940-627-4608

bdoss@jameswood.com

Debra C.
Gainesville, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Personnel
Every one there is friendly and when I take my car in they are always there to help and make the experience pleasant. That's why I drive 80 miles to THIS dealership!!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars!  It's always our pleasure to get to see/visit with you!

HL
Harold L.
Newark, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!!
James Wood Hyundai is the best.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you sir!  Always a pleasure to get to see/visit with you and thank you for the 5 stars!!!

Bridgeport, TX
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick service. Friendly receptionist.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey from Hyundai. We appoligize for any  miscomunication regarding the filters you mentioned in your comments. Feel free to call me anytime to talk about your recent visit at James Wood Hyundai. We strive to give every customer 5 star service and would love to retain you as a customer.

James Wood HYundai
940-627-4068

Jack M.
Sunset, TX
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and Excellent Service
I was able to make a short notice request for maintenance along with a loaner car and all was accomplished in a very timely manner.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!  Always a pleasure to see/visit with you!

GE
Gloria E.
Springtown, TX
06/24/2019 Category: Service
The employees are always friendly. The waiting area is comfortable and accommodating.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback and the 5 stars!

James R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness & informative.
Always have a positive experience when there.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!

Jacqueline D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Excellent Customer Service!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the comments and the 5 stars!!!

Azle, TX

KE
Kelly E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
Great visit as always
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars!

AI
Adelia I.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy, dependable service.
Appreciate being able to depend on this dealership to "make my vehicle ready" for travel.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Always a pleasure to see/visit with you Mrs I.  We appreciate your feedback and the 5 stars!

LD
Linda D.
Alvord, TX
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service. I really appreciated the loaner car I got because my car maintenance and wash the time to take 2 1/2 hours. I was able to complete my business and Decatur. I was highly placed with the wash job I really appreciated the loaner car I got because my car maintenance and wash going to take 2 1/2 hours. I was able to complete my business indicator. I was highly pleased with the washer. I do talk text This message is slightly garbled.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!  We appreciate you!

Tim B.
Boyd, TX
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick
I am always satisfied having maintenance at this dealership. They never seem to be overly booked with customers as I have experienced with other dealerships in the past.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!  We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur.

RP

Jennifer K.
Fort Worth, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Fast and friendly!
I left recently for a horrible change in management, glad to see it had been corrected. My business and possibly my friends who also drive Hyundai's is yours!!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback and the 5 stars!  We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur.

None
None
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Aurora, TX
brakes and oil change
being treated like a person with respect and not a number or $$
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019