Latest Review over 1 year ago

CAROL M.
04/19/2017
They honor all warranties on their work.
I had an alternator suddenly go out as I was going past the shop. I was able to come to a stop at one of the bays and it was less than an hour and I had a replacement. Since I had just replaced it a few months earlier there was no charge. Great service!

JOSHUA K.
Honda Accord
04/14/2017
Friendly local small business
Good prices good people

John H.
04/14/2017 Category: Service
John said his vehicle is fine and they fixed it well.

TW
Trish W.
Florida
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Trish said she has been taking her vehicle to this business for several years. They do a great job.

JJ
John J.
04/08/2017 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business.

SY
Steve Y.
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Steve said the service and the staff were great. He was very pleased.

Michelle S.
03/30/2017
Went extra mile
I took my truck in after being referred to them from another repair shop who felt they couldn't do the job without causing a major repair. Jamie's assured me that they could get it done and then went extra mile to take care of the problem without causing more damage. They took their time and spent extra time on it without charging me the extra $. My truck runs great and I am very pleased with their professionalism. They even drove me home and back so I didn't have to all a taxi. I would recommend them for all work, they are honest and more than fair. It's great to have them in the neigborhood for all my auto needs.

LR
Lawrence R.
Cadillac DeVille
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Lawrence said they provided good service. He was very satisfied and his vehicle runs great. He couldn't be more pleased.

Joel C.
Cocoa, FL
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Joel said this business completed all of the work when promised.

BE
Bob E.
Nissan Frontier
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lori. She said this business did a great job for a reasonable price and they had a good attitude.

Dave B.
Orlando, FL
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Dave said the business did what they were supposed to do and it was a good job.

FI
Frank I.
03/10/2017 Category: Service
Frank said he knows Jamie and he highly recommends him.

BO
BILL O.
02/22/2017
AC Repair
Mt AC wasn't blowing cold air and I expected the worse. I took my truck to Jamie'so and 4 hours later I received a call saying the truck was repaired and the problem was 2 faulty valves. I was extremely pleased with this news. Jamie's again provided outstanding service and at affordable prices. Thanks Jamie

Lou B.
Ford Windstar
02/18/2017 Category: Service
Lou said he was pleased with how quickly the work was completed.

Richard H.
02/16/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he was satisfied.