VH
VIVIAN H.
09/16/2020
Hitting the nail on the head service
I have a 2005 Toyota. David has been taking care this vehicle for many years. He is reliable and trustworthy. So glad to see him still in charge and his wife and son are also supporting this business. Highly recommend !

TL
TIM L.
Toyota Matrix
09/14/2020
Very knowledgeable and thorough

STEPHANIE & CHRIS W.
09/12/2020
Always reliable
I’ve been bringing my car(s) here for years. I’ll trust David and his crew to take care of my repairs for many years to come.

AK
ALAN K.
09/07/2020
Excellent Service Every Time
Probably one reason so many people rave about Japanese Auto Specialist is they use quality parts. Not only do they know what they're doing, they're doing with high quality parts. If safety and reliability are important to you, Japanese Auto Specialist should be your go to provider.

jill d.
08/31/2020
Fabulous Auto shop
My car has never been treated like a hospital patient before. All issues were addressed, and the prognosis was laid out like a medical form. All procedures were explained in detail.
My car runs so smoothly now, I will be back...

PW
PAUL & ANGIE W.
Lexus RX
08/29/2020
Service excellence and David
As always, this service center is excellent. They know their business and do a first class job keeping my automobile in excellent condition. Have no hesitation recommending anyone with an Asian car to this place.. Thanks again for always taking good care If my car.

WT
WES T.
08/29/2020
Repair satisfaction
Dave and his staff are as good as it gets in car repair

Tahir S.
Toyota Avalon
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Tahir said his visit was great.

Robert R.
Hyundai IONIQ HYBRID
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Robert said everything was good.

CRAIG S.
08/23/2020
I like this Guy
I was happy with the initial visit but not blown away.
There were several items that could have been taken care of while the vehicle was in but I was not contacted for the opportunity to have them done. I also checked the box for an oil change which got missed completely.
I get the sense that the owner David is a very knowledgeable and straight up guy and I want him to service my vehicle. I also really like his web portal and his use of e-mail to send work quotations.
I will be back.

SHARON S.
08/20/2020
Superior service!
Did a fabulous job on my truck! Runs like new. It was washed and wiped down on the inside. Wouldn't let anyone else touch my Toyota!
Honest shop with details on estimate of what work is needed. You can't go wrong with Japanese Auto Shop!

JIM & MELODEE B.
Nissan Rogue
08/19/2020
David is phenomenal with communicating and prioritizing in order the needs and costs of repair for your hot rod!
We have been seeing David for several years for our automotive needs. He has worked on our Rogue, son's Altima and our Acura MDX, and we have always come out ahead. Keep in mind these cars are older than most. He always gives detailed needs starting from the worst to the best using a numerical system in order of need. When I question prices he responds quickly, explains in detail and does everything he can to help. If he doesn't tell you verbally he will 'facially'. Maintenance is the key!!!!! I do so appreciate this about him! Thanks David, your loyal customers Jim and Melodee Banes

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GS 350
08/18/2020
💕
I absolutely LOVE Japanese Auto Specialist. Mr. David has all ways been up front with me about all my car repairs. He will keep my cars until he knows everything is fixed & right....If you want honesty & great prices I recommend you go here...

JIM D.
Nissan Versa
08/15/2020
David is the most experienced person you would want servicing your auto & gives complete evaluation of services needed
I have complete trust and confidence in this auto repair company because of the owner. He is extremely experienced and honest. He never tries to sell you on something that is not absolutely necessary but will let you know of possible future repairs that may later occur.

PF
PHIL F.
08/14/2020
Always through and right the first time
Great work, very through and done right.