JOHN and TRUDY C.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
07/01/2017
Excellent service and prices
Every time I have my car worked on, I learn something new. Always provide amazing feedback and they get it right the first time. For the work they provide and the service, it is very affordable.

CHRIS and LAURIE W.
06/29/2017
Tricked out Truck
I bought a Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO for the life of the vehicle. It came with tons of off road upgrades from Toyota and the Japanese Auto Specialist takes care of everything. Engine, electronics and suspension. In this visit, differential oil change and engine and he is an Amsoil Distributor! Love this place and my 2015 Toyota runs like new. 50k miles heading to 500k miles.

LG
LENORA G.
06/21/2017
Great Services
Very professional explain the problem of your vehicle.

CHRIS and LAURIE W.
06/21/2017
Preventing future problems
Most of us would agree that we don't like costly problems with our vehicles. At the Japanese auto specialist they can examine diagnose and repair any component on a vehicle and prevent costly expenses and keep you from being stranded. David has a system of record keeping that identifies high priority maintenance problems that will likely create future issues without the proper preventative maintenance. He is one of the best industry experts I've ever seen on a Toyota. He understands your vehicle better than a dealership and truly cares about the wellbeing of your car and your wallet! listen to his advice he knows what he's talking about. In the end, you will save valuable time and money if you do. He knows quality parts and has quality technicians working on your car/truck. Highly recommend!

MIKE and PAT S.
06/16/2017
Professional and fast service at a reasonable price

ES

GARY and ELIN B.
Acura 3.2TL
06/14/2017
Service review bye Gary Bartlett
Japanese Auto Specialist always provide and accurate diagnosis of my Acura. The repairs are guaranteed and I never have to return to hear the first repair redone! They do an outstanding job. Regards Gary Bartlett

PK
PETER K.
06/10/2017
Excellent service..
JSA did a cmplete inspection of my CRV. The detailed written report and importance of each item was very helpful.

JOHN T.
Infiniti M45
06/09/2017
Great diagnostic.
I had brought my 2003 M45 to 3 other service centers. None had the proper diagnosis and I spent over $1000 in misdiagnosed repairs. Japanese Auto specialists determined that a rare fluid level, (specific to my car), was low, problem solved for $50. They are the experts in Japanese vehicles. They will be taking car of my car from now on.

JOE and FRANCES R.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Honda S2000
06/07/2017
Oil change and clutch flush
Straightforward analysis and fair prices

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GX 470
06/03/2017
ABSOLUTELY LOVE
I all ways have a great experience when I come here.. I don't trust my vehicle with any one else..

IH
Excellent experience.

TL
TODD and KRISTY L.
05/22/2017
Maintenance on newly purchased used CR-V
Dave did a great job letting us know of some routine maintenance that we needed to do on our newly purchased used CR-V. I'm so appreciative of a super great mechanic.

MELISSA D.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/15/2017
David knows his stuff
I like the way the repair items are listed by number as to seriousness, so you have time to plan for those repairs and know which are more likely to let you down by the roadside. Service is great.

Joe C.
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Joe said the employees at the business were very honest and polite.