DAN S.
Acura 3.2TL
05/17/2015
20 Years of Trust
I have been using Japanese automotive specialist for 20 years on four different vehicles and I'm always relied on David for an honest and professional evaluation of what I need and options that I can choose what's best for me. I would highly recommend David for any person who has a Japanese vehicle and wants to have the car maintained for as long as they want to keep it.

JOHN and TRUDY C.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
05/17/2015
EXCELLENT Service!
When using JAS for car service, you can only expect and receive excellent repairs and customer service!

BR
BOB and HELLEN R.
Jacksonville, FL
05/16/2015
Dave
Dave sets high standards and his customers benefit.

MT
MARY T.
Jacksonville, FL
Infiniti G20
05/15/2015
Superior customer service, excellent auto repair, pleasant and comfortable surroundings
Japanese Auto Specialists are very knowledgeable about auto repair and maintenance. I am always satisfied with their service.

DK
DANNY K.
FL
08/06/2011
Well Done
My air conditioner was repaired and works very well.