AA
ADRIAN A.
09/03/2018
Honesty and professionalism
They are very professional and honest in their evaluation of the problem. They give you a very detailed estimate along with the cost and prioritize the repairs that need immediate attention.

CATHY M.
Kia Sportage
08/27/2018
They're the best!
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else - I trust David and his crew 100%, and he is fair with his pricing. I highly recommend Japanese Auto Specialist.

KL
KEN L.
08/23/2018
Great service and honest advice
As always, thurough and professional.

RJ
ROLAND J.
Callahan, FL
08/23/2018
An actual mechanic
After years of using a dealership and apparently paying for things not actually done, we found these guys and I have to say, they are real mechanics. If you want to drive your car for thousands of miles, use these guys. If you want to trade in your car soon, use the dealership. These guys are thorough, explaining every detail of what goes on, showing you why you are paying for what you are getting. Looking forward to a lifetime of using Japanese Auto Specialists.

08/17/2018
Amazing customer service
Only place I’ll take my car to be serviced.

DICK and HELEN M.
08/15/2018
Outstanding
I have been going to David for over 20 years. How do you maintain long term customers...by giving quality service and value for your money...people don't buy price they buy value!!!

LG
LENORA G.
08/14/2018
Japanese Auto Specialists is very professional.
Awesome!!

Chuck S.
Nissan Frontier
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Chuck's wife. She said she was pleased with her experience, the staff were very nice and the price of the service was awesome. The staff inspected the vehicle for her without her even asking and they wrote down everything they found that may have been an issue.

ADHAM M.
08/09/2018
Car breaks check up
Called to get an appointment but earliest was in a week, yet David told me to come by and check my breaks in case if it a major issue he will deal with it right away. Really appreciate David’s consern even he didnt take any money for check out my car with really depth inspection. He is the best. Thank you David.

KL
KEN L.
Lexus SC 430
08/06/2018
Great service and honest advice
As always, I am completely satisfied with the quality and level of service I received at JAS. I will continue to service my vehicles there and recommend them to friends and family.

JJ
JOHN J.
Honda Fit
07/19/2018
Top notch work at a reasonable price.
Professional, highly motivated and ethical. These are the folks that I want working on my car.

Mariah M.
07/19/2018
Honest Mechanic.
Very honest mechanic that goes above and beyond to find the root problem in your vehicle. David was very helpful and did not try to persuade me to do expensive, unneeded repairs.

GS
GEOFF and SARAH S.
Atlantic Beach, FL
07/10/2018
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
Over the 20 years we've used the Japanese Specialists, David and his team have always provided technically excellent, honest and reliable auto service. He takes the time to explain the "why" and "how" of auto maintenance. David has a system of grading a vehicle's issues from 1-10, so a customer knows when an issue must be repaired immediately and when an issue can be planned for future repair. I honestly wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

FC
FRED C.
Nissan Murano
07/07/2018
Always a good experience
David runs a very efficient operation. In the years I have used his service, I have never had a problem. He is always willing to offer advice and help and his crew is efficient and competent.

SQ
SUSAN Q.
07/06/2018
Always trusted!
David always makes the time to get me in as he knows I’m on the road a lot with my vehicle. There’s been a few occasions I’ve taken my 2006 vehicle to the dealership only to return to Japanese Auto Specialists for service. David has always been upfront & honest. He addresses safety issues first, he’s been cost conscious for my budget, and has worked with my hectic work schedule. I appreciate his efforts and dedication and will continue to do business with him. He’s kept me and my 273,000+ miles vehicle safe for at least 7 years if memory serves me correctly! THANK YOU to you & your team! And to your lovely wife for keeping the waiting area smelling so good!

07/04/2018
2001 4 Runner rear axle seals and bearings
This was my second visit to have Dave and his crew work on my 2001 4 Runner. This time they replaced the rear axle seals and bearings (which the passenger side was leaking). The job is pretty time consuming looking at what videos are on you tube. I am pretty mechanically inclined but there are quite a few tools that I do not have so I opted to let David take care of this that way I knew if would be right the first time. He had my truck for about 3 days, I figured it would have been longer. When I picked the 4 Runner up he gave me a run down on other components that could be an issue later (like power steering fluid needing flushed, brake fluid and coolant needing replaced) David is really good at explaining what work needs done and I feel he is really honest. I will return for sure with any other work needed on my 3 Toyotas that I own. I can say that the dealer techs are no where near in depth at explaining how he will repair or what work needs done as good as David. I highly recommend his shop!!

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GX 470
07/02/2018
Absolutely Love this place...
Mr. David is all ways fair & honest about what work needs to be done to your vehicle. If there are major problems or issues he will NOT let you drive your vehicle because he cares about you & your safety. Everyone here are nice. I will highy recommend Japanese Auto Specialist to anyone/everyone because you will not be disappointed in the quality of work nor will you be disappointed in the prices...

RAFAEL R.
Nissan Versa
06/27/2018
good mecanic.
David is a Good mecanic, I am very happy when He fix my car.

Jacksonville Beach, FL
06/23/2018
Recent auto work
David treats his customers as if they were family. He and his staff provide excellent service and are priced fairly. It is a pleasure doing business with him.

NZ
Nathaniel Z.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Nathaniel said the business has excellent customer service. They do good work.