SHARON S.
07/25/2019
Best service in JACKSONVILLE!
Owner is "up front: with customers about repairs. If not needed he'll tell you. My problem was something I really didn't need and there was no charge for the diagnosis. Can't get better than that!

PH
PENG H.
Acura MDX
07/24/2019
Honest and trustable place for your car
I have been known with David only couple years but I was truly impressed by his honesty and professional aspect in auto repair business. I have got repairs for my past visits for my AC and Powersteering system. Total satisfication with the job. Highly recommended.

CORIE LYNN H.
07/23/2019
Great service as always!
David and his team always go above and beyond! Hands down, these guys get the importance of customer service. Many thanks, David!

GT
GEORGE T.
Mazda CX-9
07/22/2019
Excellent job - resonable price!
Very happy to finally find someone who knows what he is doing!
Explaining nice and simple and getting the job done!
Exremely happy!

George Triantafillopoulos

KW
KEITH $ MICHELLE W.
07/22/2019
Maintenance Inspecton
I only take my car here... why? Honesty, knowledge, thorough inspection, very organized and detailed, with great service.

TP
TIBOR P.
Orange Park, FL
Lexus RX 450h
07/19/2019
Knowledgeable and honest
Great place to take any of your Japanese cars. They are very good on what they do and offer competitive pricing compare to the dealership in town. Highly recommended, honest and good customer service.

ART S.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
07/18/2019
1st time experience
The vehicle has over 250,000 miles and although we have had regular maintenance, we have become increasingly frustrated with dealer pressure to replace the car. Our experience at J A Specialists proved to be professional and reassuring. During our scheduled maintenance repair, several other high priority preventative measures were highlighted but without pressure to address immediately. We are more confident in our cars future and will return to J A Specialists for all future work.

KL
Kristy L.
07/18/2019
a/c prob
A/C was cutting in and out. Dave called me and gave us the news; a new compressor. A bummer to have it go out but Dave is my only choice for repairs. QUALITY work! Thanks again Dave!

EY
EDDIE Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/17/2019
Broken axle
Had car towed in. As promised car was on rack and diagnosed in an expeditious manner. Front axle broken. David called axle manufacturer and was able to get warranty invoked. Axle replaced and car returned before five the same day.

If you want the highest quality and best service in Jacksonville then you must go to Japanese Auto Specialist.

Will not take my car anywhere else.

JUSTIN and JELENA B.
Acura RDX
07/16/2019
Got my shocks fixed
I love this place. I got genuine Acura parts for more than half the price at Acura for non genuine parts. Kind staff.

ROBERT M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/11/2019
Quality work, good prices and good service
I took my "new to me" 2009 Subaru Forester to Japanese Auto Specialist to be get a check for condition and any potential problems. Got a thorough checkup which revealed no problems but a few maintenance items needed. Two of these, I could do myself; the third David accomplished quickly and at a very reasonable price.

Overall, the experience could not have been better. Quality work, good prices and good service. I'll be back!

FS
FLORIAM and EVA S.
Atlantic Beach, FL
07/11/2019
What is so rare, as an honest auto rep. Like finding Xmas in July.
You were recommended by my friend Sam. Now, I can’t wait to recommend you to others as well. As well as my wife and her Prius C. Florian.

TR
TIM and CINDY R.
07/09/2019
Trusted with our vehicles for 25+ years
If you want service done right, Japanese Auto Specialist is the place. David and his crew have serviced all our cars for over 25 years and has always been our preferred destination for auto service needs. They service both foreign and domestic cars. Honest and trustworthy, they will not sell you services you don’t need. Highly recommended.

Toyota Celica
07/08/2019
Fast, straightforward, good customer service
I took my 2000 Toyota in for a diagnostic and inspection. I already had some ideas on what required service, and their inspection results were extremely detailed and covered everything that I knew of and more! The information provided by their inspection will help me determine whether I should consider buying a new car or fix the one I have. If I decide to get the vehicle serviced, I will be returning to them.

NR
NAVIN and ESTHER R.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/04/2019
We always trust Dave!
We’ve been customers for almost 2 decades, I won’t buy a car they won’t work on. He’s great about giving us a list of things that need to be done and order of importance and I know he has extensive experience with Japanese cars. Nissan on the other hand....always suggests things and I never know if I really need it or I’m being scammed. I always trust Japanese Auto Specialists and they never suggest things unneeded. I trust them completely!!