CR
IF YOU WANT YOUR CAR IN GREAT SHAPE... TAKE IT HERE
- THEY TELL WHATS WRONG
-THEY GIVE YOU AN ESTIMATE
-THE NUMBER THE ITEM (REPAIR) ON HOW SEVERE THE ISSUE IS TO GET REPAIRE
AFTER ALL THIS ....THEY FIX YOUR CAR AND GUARANTEE THE REPAIRS...

CATHY M.
Kia Sportage
11/08/2017
You're the best
As always, I received excellent service, a detailed printout of what was done and what might need to be done in the future. I was able to drop my car off one evening and pick it up the next, and the price is always great. Thanks, David!

GE
GREG E.
11/06/2017
Comprehensive analysis
David is very thorough with his diagnosis and completion of what needs to repaired.

MARK and CATHY H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/31/2017
Top Notch Service Every Time
Japanese Specialists is the only place I have taken my vehicles since I have been in Florida. I have been in Jacksonville since 2004 and they were recommended by a co-worker who had dealt with them for years.

The problem is always diagnosed correctly, repaired professionally and their work is guaranteed. I would not deal with anyone else for my car repairs. David knows his business and treats his customers like they were his own family!

SHARON S.
10/30/2017
Trust worthy shop!
Fast service and if you ask for something your vehicle doesn't need, owner will tell you.

GJ
Gary J.
Florida
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Gary said the workers at this business were very professional.

Rafael R.
10/21/2017
It is a good place to sen your car to be fix.
They had worked on 2 of my cars , a Toyota Tacoma pick up truck and in Nissan Versa sedan and I will use their services again if I need to.

Bruce M.
10/21/2017
20 Years of OUTSTANDING service
David and his folks have been servicing both our Toyota Rav4 and Nissan Altima for over 20 years. I wouldn't consider having anyone else work on our cars. They are honest, reliable, trustworthy, and always on-time with their excellent work.

TT

ROBERT F.
Honda S2000
10/13/2017
Quick service
Called and told could provide service that day. when to shop and got the service I needed with in the hour.

DK
DAVID and CATHY K.
Kia Sephia
10/06/2017
trustworthy, reliable car repair
My visit this time was in regard to a previously replaced part. The part was ordered promptly and replaced without charge because it was under warranty. They also investigated the engine warning light that was on steadily and determined this it was not a safety issue and no repair was needed. You can always be sure repairs will be made only if necessary here. That's why I know I will continue to rely on Japanese Auto.

PC
PERRY C.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Toyota Avalon
10/06/2017
2002 avalon
Great beginning to a relationship based on intelligence and honesty.

DICK and HELEN M.
09/30/2017
Outstanding!!!!!
You've been servicing my vehicles for over 25 years. I would be shocked if I experienced anything but superior customer value!!!!

MARY ALICE W.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
09/26/2017
Service at Japanese Auto Specialists insures many years of worry free driving from your car.
For 22 years Japanese Auto Specialists have cared for all my cars and advised me in advance of any maintenance that would prevent a future problem. I have complete confidence in the preventive service and maintenance done on my car.

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GX 470
09/22/2017
Absolutely Love this place..
Will not go anywhere else...

DENESE M.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
09/21/2017
My appointment time was honored & My car was ready on time
Great communication explained all recommendations and costs

RF
ROBERTO F.
09/20/2017
repaired my Camry
as usual the service was very good and David very honest and price is always fair and the job gets done correctly the first time. Thanks again..

TL
TODD and KRISTY L.
Honda Fit
09/19/2017
Replace Headlight
AWESOME, Super FAST!!

Mark S.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Mark said he was very satisfied with the service he received from this business.

BR