EY
EDDIE Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/04/2018
GREAT SERVICE AND WORK
David kept me up to date and informed at all stages of the repair process. Estimates were provide to give me options on what I wanted to get done.
Best place in town to take your Subaru for repairs.

keep up the good work and I'll be back.

DICK and HELEN M.
04/04/2018
Outstanding!!!
The usual outstanding service!!!!!!

KEN B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
04/02/2018
JAS keeps me running
My car hums along. I just stay with JAS and things are great.

LA
LAURA A.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2018
Trustworthy and efficient
Trustworthy, honest and efficient. Convenient location and been in business for a long time. Great reputation.

JEANNE C.
04/01/2018
David's dedication to his business.
David offers 3 ways to stay in touch with him.

BR
BOB and BOOTSY R.
03/23/2018
Honesty and good service.
Have done business with Japanese Auto Specialist 25 plus years and have always been pleased with their work.And even our granddaughter takes her car there.If we were not well pleased with their service we would not stayed all these years or sent our friends and family.

IH
INGRID H.
Lexus SC 430
03/22/2018
Honest experienced highly qualified Owner. Highest service standards.
Comprehensive,accurate diagnosis with great explanation and Super service. Thank You.

LG
LENORA G.
03/22/2018
Very professional
Dave n crew are professional and explain about your car.

RE
ROY and ANN MARIE E.
Acura RDX
03/20/2018
Great Guy! Great Service!
There's a reason why it's so busy! You may have to exercise a little patience but your auto will be much better off if you do. I experienced a little glitch but David well made up for it. My RDX with 83,000 miles runs like a charm! Get your appointment now.

TF
TODD F.
Honda Civic Si
03/16/2018
Good honest work at a reasonable price
Kevin and his technicians provided me with a comprehensive diagnosis of everything that needed done on my newly purchased used car for my daughter. They rated everything in order of safety and most critical down to what can wait.. The repairs we settled one were done with accuracy and with care. And the final bill was very reasonable.

JACK D.
03/13/2018
Honest Owner
I took my Mazda 6 in for a diagnostic test. Dave was helpful in determining the route i should go. I would recommend him and I definitely would go back.

LE
LAURETTA E.
Lexus ES 350
03/10/2018
Consistent Top-Notch Service
Kudos again to Japanese Specialist for their continued excellent service. They always treat my vehicle as if it's their own. They are honest, thorough and takes the time to explain the current condition of the car. I trust them and highly recommend their services to others. I feel that I have the best mechanic in Jacksonville!

MAUREEN M.
03/08/2018
Explanations & honesty
David provide a clear explanation of my Prius problem and two alternatives to consider to repair. Being 12 years old with 160,000+ miles, we are choosing to sell rather than fix, but I can readily disclose to potential buyer the problem and cost to fix. His recommendation to care for ANY car with ABS braking system (all of them) will be helpful going forward.

KEN B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
03/04/2018
JAS consistently maintains highest service standards
JAS provides expert service and charges fair prices for services. I have been a customer for over 25 years and have
referred all my friends and associates to JAS.

KL
KEN L.
03/01/2018
Honest, clean, professional, courteous and thorough.
I will continue to return and recommend to friends.

CAROLE M.
Honda Fit
03/01/2018
GREAT SERVICE!!
Quality service with attention to all the details of service and what the customer requests. Dave is knowledgeable and trains his staff about all the details of quality service. It's SO nice to have an honest and reliable place to have my car serviced and repaired when necessary.

CATHY M.
Kia Sportage
02/26/2018
David is the best!
He is so patient, and trying hard to nurse my old car along as long as possible. I never question any recommendation he gives me.

VH
VIVIAN H.
02/24/2018
Quality inspection to make sure what really need to get done.
Davie spent time to make sure what I really need instead of my request what I want to get done.
Thanks Davie

RD
RON D.
02/18/2018
Great service. Knowledgeable and competent.
Customer care to the max. The best.

KG
KYLE G.
Honda Civic Si
02/18/2018
Expertise
Great mechanics. Owner was thorough is explaining maintenance needed and why. Love their numbering system so you know what needs to be done now vs later. They don’t spot fix. They ensure they find the root of the problem through a legit diagnosis process and then act accordingly. All around a good experience and I will be a repeat customer