TL
Replace Headlight
AWESOME, Super FAST!!

Mark S.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Mark said he was very satisfied with the service he received from this business.

BOB and BOOTSY R.

GH
GUY H.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
09/01/2017
My service shop for life.
Excellent service, fair pricing, and usable information provided in advance.

DICK and HELEN M.
08/30/2017
People
Service was excellent to outstanding as usual!!!!!

PO
PATRICIA O.
Mazda MPV
08/26/2017
Trustworthy
Takes great care of my mpv.

BOB and HELEN R.
08/23/2017
Brake work
Great job

BETH R.
Callahan, FL
Outstanding Service
Very pleased-- needs are explained......My Toyota is 2 years old and Japanese Auto Specialist took care of all maintenance needs at a MUCH lower price than the dealership! Highly recommend!

GK
GERRY K.
When you HAVE TO spend money
Great courtesy from each employee. Service is always done correctly and with fair pricing. Expert dialogue with customers make you feel like your vehicle is in good hands which I stills confidence in your safety

SV
SREEKANTH V.
Honda Civic Si
Great Service!!
I had an issue with AC. Took appointment on friends referral. Issue fixed and time and decent budget..will go again as needed..

LE
Larry E.
Florida
Honda Ridgeline
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Larry said this was the first time he has left a repair facility feeling confident in what he paid for. He was happy with the service.

TK
Thomas K.
Mazda Protege5
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said he thinks he got very good service.

AR
ART R.
08/02/2017
Thanks again David for solving my problem in a professional manner.
You worked me in when I showed up with my truck, told me what the problem was, and told me what it would take to fix it. I made an appointment and it was fixed in a professional and timely manner. Thanks again David for the great work. Art

DAVID L.
Nissan Rogue
08/01/2017
A Fast repair just before vacation
David and his team did a great job on the Nissan Rogue. It was the day before vacation.

JOE and ANDREA C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
07/29/2017
Honesty at its Best
Once again I have walked away a very pleased customer due to his expertise and honesty

BL
BILLY L.
07/27/2017
Make an appointment asap
These guys know what their doing and are completely honest and educate you with what's going on with your vehicle. OEM parts too. Trust me, you'll be happy you made an appointment at Japanese Auto Specialists.

TL
TODD and KRISTY L.
Honda Fit
07/27/2017
Diagnostic
I LOVE that David is thorough! He's the man to check out your vehicle if you need work done....it's quality!!

JP and BONNIE F.
Palatka, FL
Nissan Quest
07/25/2017
Best place for diagnosing and repairing a problem with my '93 Nissan Quest.
I have a '93 Nissan Quest. Whenever I have a problem with my car I describe it to David, he finds the cause of the problem, and repairs it. I have gone to other mechanics in the past, I live 60+ miles away from Japanese Auto Specialists, with a car problem and they don't seem able to find the cause. I take my car to David and problem solved. David is my "go to" mechanic. He is the reason my car, Ol' Blue, and I are still enjoying cruising the open highway. Do I recommend Japanese Auto Specialists to others? Absolutely! B : )

MV
MARTIN V.
Toyota MR2
07/25/2017
Makes sure it is right
Very happy with my service. It's not the easiest car to work on, but the job was done right.