Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RICHARD and MELODY M.
Honda Accord
08/28/2015
Honesty, knowledge and excellence
I'm a 10 yr+ customer. I would NOT consider taking my car anywhere else. David takes care of my Honda Accord and my husband's Lexus LS 460L and serviced the Infiniti J30 I used to own.

DICK and HELEN M.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
08/14/2015
Outstanding!!!!!
An example to my Marketing students in customer value!

FF
FLOREN F.
08/10/2015
David's honesty in word and deed.
Has been proven over time.

JEFFERY B.
08/07/2015
Awesome Service
I've been bringing my 1998 Honda Civic EX and they always do a great job and offer thorough explanations as to the problems. They have gotten a lot better on turnover time also. I will continue to bring my vehicle there for repair.

Jackie C.
08/06/2015
An honest shop
David has been working on our cars for eight years. He is an honest businessman and the work his shop does is great.

EM
EDWARD M.
08/04/2015
Always gets the job done well and right!
Have been working with David since 1991(24 years) and he has NEVER missed doing the right thing.

MARK and CATHY H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/25/2015
Expert and Friendly Service
Japanese Specialists is the ONLY place I have taken my vehicles to be repaired since I have been in Florida. I have been in Jacksonville since 2004 and would not have any work performed anywhere else. David and his team properly diagnose any issue and make the repairs with quality parts. He warrants all his parts and labor.

Kyle S.
Nissan Maxima
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Kyle said he is a repeat customer and the business is very communicative. He said he feels if there an issue, they will address it.

ROBERT H.
Nissan Sentra
07/23/2015
These techs are pros, best auto repair shop I've used.
Needed brakes, shop called me within a couple hrs and gave me several options on the repairs. It was ready mid afternoon, picked up, drove it home. Brakes are great, couldn't tell it had been worked on except for better brakes. Clean, no greasy hand prints ect. My invoice listed maintenance needed and in the order of importance. This is MY shop now and I'll send my friends as well. Thanks Japanese Speciatilist !!!!

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GX 470
07/22/2015
Absolutely Love this place....

WS
HAVE YOU FOUND THE PARTS FOR THE MUSTANG

RICHARD and MELODY M.
Lexus LS 460L
07/15/2015
David cares about his customers.
Outstanding work with attention to detail.

KG
KENNY G.
Subaru Impreza
07/12/2015
Good help on a bad deal
I traded a motorcycle for a Subi and took it to JAS for inspection and they did a thorough inspection (for free). It was free because as it turns out I got a horrible rust bucket, they were great about explaining every little problem and giving sound advice.

DAVID L.
Atlantic Beach, FL
07/07/2015
Honest, reliable "old school" mechanic
Wow! David, your team is great...GREAT JOB! My old Toyota van runs like new--you saved it from the scrapyard! The "transmission guys" wanted to sell me a new transmission! You diagnosed my problem, and, no new transmission needed!
I will recommend you to ALL of my friends. Message to anyone reading this: it is not easy to find an honest and reliable mechanic these days---if that is what you want, go see David at JAS...He was recommended by a friend who swears that they will pay for his relocation costs if they ever have to move (their family has been loyal to his shop for many many years)... I am now a loyal customer too--won't think of going anywhere else...owner-operator who cares about you (now that is "old school")

AQ
ANGELA and PATRICK Q.
07/04/2015
Trustworthy Repair shop
Japanese Auto Specialists always do repairs in a timely fashion and as quoted. The repairs are done right the first time and they offer a warranty.

BR
BOB and HELEN R.
Honda Fit
07/02/2015

Ladena M.
Nissan Quest
06/25/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said he thinks Ladena was very pleased with this facility.

LE

CORA R.
Subaru Legacy
06/16/2015
Overall Rating
Overall, in every category, this is the best auto service I've ever used and recommend it to all of my friends.

MT
MARY T.
Infiniti G20
06/15/2015
Excellent customer service
I like the attention given to diagnosing the repair problems and the diligence in making sure that repairs are done correctly.