CD
Honda Accord Coupe
06/02/2019
Quick, Reliable Service
Only negative is the parking situation. Everything else is A++++
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Affordable, quick, and trustworthy

05/22/2019
Comfortable waiting room, and they did a good job with what I asked them to do.

KIM B.
Orange Park, FL
05/22/2019
Honest, no nonsense service!
My interactions with David and his staff have been far superior than any other car shop I have dealt with before. Professionalism and competency are assured if you bring your Japanese made cars here. They don’t try to sell you repairs that are not needed and explain in detail any repair they do find necessary. Bringing all our cars here for service when needed (3 of them) and will recommend them to all our military friends.

RON R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/20/2019
Superb Service!
David is very knowledgeable and takes time to inform and educate you about your vehicles. Glad I happened to stumble across his mechanic shop. Keep up the awesome job. Will be back soon.

KZ
KATHRINE Z.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/10/2019
Full Service | Fair Prices
David went out of his way to troubleshoot a hard to diagnose Honda Accord Hybrid issue my car was having. Though it was a fairly expensive repair, he was 500.00 less than the 3 closest honda dealers in the area. Thank you for a job well done on time and in budget! Kathryn Zangrilli | Broker Brothers LLC.

David G.
05/07/2019
Great
They know what they are doing

RF
RODNEY F.
05/07/2019
Honesty and integrity
You can always count on David and his crew to do a good job! Repairing only what’s needed and preventing issues from becoming more of a problem down the road. If you want to keep a car going for the long run bring it to David

SQ
SUSAN Q.
05/03/2019
Outstanding, reliable, & trustworthy
David has always kept me safe, has scheduled me in, and has always been honest with me about the repairs I have needed. He could always make a buck but if parts still had life to them he would advise me to hold off unless I felt uncomfortable with how my vehicle was riding. David is MY mechanic for life! Thank you for keeping me and my ride on the road SAFE!

IH
INGRID H.
Lexus SC 430
04/30/2019
If you imagine a perfect place for your car, You just found it!
The place starts with Mr David and his integrity. His work ethics and knowledge is superb. You will be amazed what kind of care you will receive as a customer and yes i am saying this about a car place. I landed from California in Florida and I can not say enough about David and his team and how much they have helped me during these 3 years.

Bill H.
Florida
Nissan Rogue
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he just got his vehicle back so it's too early to tell the quality of work.

REBECCA B.
Wichita, KS
04/29/2019
Very helpful
I asked to have a good once over done on my vehicle and for my brakes to be done. They definitely went over my vehicle well. They gave a list of everything that needed to be done, assigning a number to let me know most important to least important. They broke down the charges for each piece that needs to be done. They emailed all of the information to me AND gave me a full printout when I picked up my vehicle. For my brakes, they replaced parts back to OEM parts, which is what I prefer. They answered any questions I had. I'm very happy with their service.

SK
STEPHANY K.
04/28/2019
Amazing personal service
They were accommodating and patient in every way to save me money and answer all my questions.

RN
RAYMOND N.
Kia Optima
04/25/2019
Outstanding Work ethic and complete total car care.
Outstanding work

BILL H.
04/19/2019
Words cannot express Peace of Mind
I have been a customer of The JAS since 2003. Words cannot express the confidence and Peace of Mind your receive from the staff at JAS. David has always been my GOTO guy for any automotive issue OR inspection. I have been blessed with an introduction to his entire family and they; like David, are sterling examples of the definition; Wonderful. All these words above may seem Sugarcoated or contrived, but I assure they are not. When the a person enters most small business' these days they enter; expecting to be overcharged. Not the case with JAS. They may not be the cheapest place in town, but you can leave, after service, knowing that you have certainly got your monies worth and more...You can rest easy knowing that David and his staff stand behind every service they perform and will Be There when you need them.

LG
LENORA G.
04/17/2019
Great work.
Like I have said before very professional and customer services. David explains everything to you about your vehicle.

FG
Francois Garay G.
04/17/2019
Reliable & honest service
David the owner is a very reliable, honest & an excellent teacher to explain car issues in easy terms the average person understands. He is very knowleadble concerning cars with about 40 years experience in the business. I recommend him to my friends who like me do not know much about cars.

KL
KEN L.
Lexus SC 430
04/16/2019
Great service and honest advice
Great people, great service, honesty, great advice.

FB
FRANCIS B.
04/07/2019
Toyota Prius 80000 mile service
Thorough inspection done and the estimates were pretty close to the actual cost. No problems with the car so far.

There is one thing that I would like to mention though, when I picked up the car, there were 2 long cracks in the windshield that weren't there before. Looks like they started from bottom of the glass under the windshield wiper. Luckily my insurance paid for with no charge.

My suggestion is to do a thorough exam of the car before and after service to spot any damage that might have been done during the time the car is at the shop.

GC
GREG C.
04/03/2019
How do you get better and better
For 20 years I have brought my cars to you and the service is outstanding but your knowledge just amazes me more and more thank you for keeping on the road

KN
Ken N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Toyota Land Cruiser
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the staff do good work.