ST
SCOTT T.
11/02/2018
Efficient and Thorough!
Second visit to JAS. I was impressed with the way the owner documented everything on the car when it was brought in, such as any dings, scratches, etc, on the vehicle. The operation appears to be well managed with attention to detail. The pricing for the two issues I had was actually a little less than other quotes I had. I'm pleased to have found someone who knows Subaru's and is on board with keeping them running well.

RE
ROY and ANN MARIE E.
Acura RDX
10/28/2018
The repair shop to trust!
Your car is in great hands! David and his crew know what to do to get your car back on the road!

KELLY M.
Callahan, FL
10/27/2018
Employees
David is very up front with you when letting you know what needs to be done to your car and what they are doing. It is a great place to take your vehicle for repairs.

DONALD and AVIS G.
Toyota Tundra
10/27/2018
When the problem is fixed, it's fixed!
Not only will your vehicle be repaired, you will understand why and how the issue was corrected.

BOB and JACKIE M.
Kia Soul
10/25/2018
''Always a pleasure to do business with Japanese Auto Specialist
We have been doing business with Japanese Auto Specialist since 1991, and have always been very satisfied. In fact, we look forward to our oil changes because the staff is friendly and fun to talk to. We always have our questions answered and the work done when it is convenient for us. Japanese Auto Specialist go out of their way to provide excellent service and they will always take care of our vehicles. Thank you guys

CHAD and ASHLEY B.
Toyota Sequoia
10/25/2018
Great Mechanic
David is a great, honest mechanic. I highly recommend Japanese Auto Specialist.

Tim B.
Florida
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business provided awesome service. They did an exceptionally good job and he was pleased with everything. He will be returning to them for service.

RF
ROBERTO F.
10/23/2018
Replaced fuel injection system and diagnostics.
As always David and his staff did some outstanding repair work on my 2002 Toyota Camry, my car runs great again, Fair and honest and at a reasonable price.Keeps me going back again and again, Thank's David..

KATHRINE S.
10/21/2018
Always helpful
David, as always you are reliable help to all may all old car issues. Ill see you right before thanksgiving. PS. I think I left my water bottle/ cup in the office.

JOE and ANDREA C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
10/20/2018
Best In Jax
Owner David is the most knowledgeable in all aspects of his business. Politeand Trustworthy only to mention a few. Always walk away feeling the best. If ever there was an honest man he could claim his fame

KEN B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
10/09/2018
JAS consistently maintains highest service standards
Top notch service has kept me with JAS for over 20 years.

RAFAEL R.
Nissan Versa
10/03/2018
I never had being diappoited with this mecanic shop, that is why i had telled to many people about my experience,
in other words, the way my car is performing is a reflection of the knowledge that the personal of Japanese Auto specialist put into it every time they have to touch it. What we do without this shop?

JT L.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Lexus GX 470
10/02/2018
Professional
I had my truck inspected at Japanese Auto Specialist. David, the shop owner, is very professional. He was very patient and cared about my concerns.

PS
PAT S.
10/01/2018
Honest, thorough, reasonable.
I had my Honda looked at by two other mechanics who were unable to determine what the problem was. I was told I needed a master mechanic and Japanese Auto Specialist were recommended. It took time to weed out what it was, but they did! The fee was more than fair and the car is running well again.

LR
Lothar R.
Saint Augustine, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Lothar said this business was very good. He liked their service.

MF
Mario F.
Florida
Chevrolet S-10
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mario said that he would definitely recommend this business for service.

BRUCE and SUSAN M.
09/27/2018
I've been a customer for over 25 years!
David has been our "Go to Guy" for 25+years for the ongoing care of my Toyota Cressida, followed by my Toyota Rav4, and my husband's Nissan Altima.
David and the service he provides are beyond excellent! I love that his top priorities are to keep you safe and comfortable as you enjoy your car...
Thank you, David, for all you do.
Susan & Bruce McElrath
David G. from Japanese Auto Specialist responded on 09/28/2018

As always it's great to see the both of you. I know Bruce as an ex Vietnam Pilot and decorated military veteran Would not describe yourself s as a couple as cute but I would when I see the two of you together. Susan I suspect your Toyota Cressida would be worth some serious money to a collector right now if you still owned it. It was always in showroom condition when you would come by for service, as is your Toyota Rav4 and Bruce's Nissan Altima. Most customers don't understand when a Tech sees A vehicle owner who clearly takes pride in their vehicle they can't help but to take the same pride when servicing your vehicle. Bruce and Susan I know you drive a long way to bring your Hot Rods to us for service. I know we are not convenient to Orange Park. I also know you have a lot of choices for service much closer to you. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated. Thank You!
David
Japanese Auto Specialist
45 Years Servicing Japanese Automobiles

RJ
ROLAND J.
09/24/2018
Great work at reasonable prices
After reading all the good reviews about this business and getting fed up with dealership service decided to give these guys a try. They are honest, professional, and know their stuff. This will be a relationship for life. They are really good mechanics, charge reasonable prices, and you get what you pay for.

IH
INGRID H.
Lexus SC 430
09/23/2018
Trustworthy, Honest, Professional
Always more than willing to go the extra mile for their customer. Finding a trustworthy auto repair specialists is super rare...
Japaneses Auto Specialists are just that!

ROBERT S.
Saint Augustine, FL
Lexus ES 350
09/21/2018
A trust based relationship
Very gratifying to find a repair specialist offering frank and truthful information and solutions. I am happy to find a valuable resource for my car that provides advice without an agenda. I will definitely continue to use this company for my auto repairs. Thank you Dave!