RANDY H.
01/17/2021
Work done on my 2003 Tacoma
Im a repeat customer. My son has a 2001 4 Runner that has been to David’s shop for AC work and an issue with the rear axle bearings. 4 Runner works great! This work was done about 2 years ago.
My 2003 Tacoma just hit 300,000 miles in October of 2020 and due for the water pump and timing belt replacement. I usually go to a Toyota dealer for this work but just found out about David’s shop a few years ago and decided to let him do the work this time along with replacing the front wheel bearings and a few other issues I had with the truck. David and his crew are very thorough and being mechanically inclined myself I know David isn’t just making up work that needs done. If he recommends it then it’s needed. I plan on keeping this Tacoma so I want it reliable with no issues as it’s been since I bought it in 2006.
Check out David’s shop , Japanese auto specialist, work is done right the first time! Highly recommended!

KENNETH POWER M.
01/16/2021
Extremely well organized and professional approach to repair business
The organization and professionalism is apparent in how this business takes in new customers. I am now a customer and looking forward to commng here with my Toyota needs.
I can see now where the sea of great remarks comes from on thier internet page.
Ken

LAURA B.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/12/2021
Honest
Very detailed, trustworthy and competent

BRIAN B.
01/09/2021
Excellent service, nice people
Was able to come after work. Quick diagnosis and repair. Very happy with service and company.
Thank you.

KW
KEITH & MICHELLE W.
01/08/2021
Complete trust!
I have complete trust in Dave and his team - very knowledgeable and thorough job - very pleased!

Lexus SC 430
01/07/2021
great honest
great and honest

FC
FRED C.
Nissan Murano
12/25/2020
A great place for car maintenance
Very knowledgeable about vehicle operation and maintenance. I have never had a problem with any of their work in the many years I have been a customer. Very competent in what they do.

GA
GUY A.
12/23/2020
Great service provided with knowledge
good clean work done by knowledgeable staff. Work done on time and vehicle delivered as expected.
Owner takes personal pride in providing expertise in is service. Small shop that gives personal care to the vehicle.

12/19/2020

LL
LEIA L.
Lexus GS 350
12/17/2020
I highly recommend Japanese Specialist...

PK
PETER K.
12/13/2020
Excellent service, as usual. 2013 Pilot.
We received a detailed report for recommended services. We had them replace the timing belt, transmission fluid and an oil change. We are very happy with how Japanese Specialists were able to fit us into their busy schedule.

MARIA P.
12/10/2020
Honest Mechanic
I was referred to Japanese Auto Specialists by a couple of friends of mine. It was amazing that both of them said the same thing about this service, not knowing the other had been costumers. They used the description of 'honest mechanic ' and they weren't wrong. I took their suggestion, and have been so pleased with the service I have received. I am a single mom, with very little experience dealing with car troubles, so this place truly is a life saver. I trust Dave and his staff, and you should too.

Honda Civic Sdn
12/04/2020
Japanese Auto Specialist is great because they are honest and quick in responding what you need done
I have been very pleased with the service that I have received so far. Japanese Auto Specialist has reasonably priced services and friendly staff.

JIM D.
11/29/2020
Would recommend
David is very through with the diagnosis of your problem & explaining the correction. Does only quality work.

DF
DORIS F.
Toyota Yaris
11/28/2020
Honest work done by David
I have been taking my cars over the years to David. He is a Japanese car specialist and is very honest with his work. I just took my car last week to make sure my car was ready to go for a long drive. I went from point A to point B with no problems.
i wouldn't take my car to any other mechanic. He is trustworthy. Thank you David!