MN
Melinda N.
Englewood, CO
02/15/2019
Great customer service great location
We have alwa6been treated really well. They are honest and do amazing work. We won't take our cars anywhere else.

Kelly/Mary S.
Aurora, CO
Acura 3.2TL
02/15/2019
The Auto Station is the best!!!!
Ever since the first time I came here 7 years ago, I haven’t gone to any other car shop. I literally drive 45 minutes just to have my oil changed. The staff is super friendly and the most honest I’ve ever worked with. They’ll give you straight answers without pushing you to spend money. Before my first ever visit, I was told by another shop that I would end up stranded on the side of the road with my baby in 100 degree heat if I didn’t spend $170 right then(which I did not have) to get my thermostat fixed. I also had a cv joint going out. I decided to switch car shops after the scare-lecture that shop gave me, and called 20 shops total. Only one told me not to buy just the cv joint, but the whole axle, because it wasn’t a specialty part and would be cheaper. So I went to Japanese Specialists(now The Auto Station) as everyone else was so ready to charge me more to buy just the joint. When I dropped off my Integra, I had had it with car shops and told them to leave the broken thermostat alone. They said that once they got into the engine, they would call me if they could fix it without replacing it, which they did for $40. Ever since that first visit, my whole family has had consistently wonderful experiences with these people. They’ve probably saved us thousands. It’s been awesome to see the shop grow and thrive over the years on a foundation of honesty and quality car work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/15/2019

Wow, what a through review.  Thank you So much for many years of repeat business and for taking the time to leave such a review.

SJ
Sharon J.
02/15/2019
Warm and welcoming. Honest and caring.
When you walk in, you are greeted by friendly faces and a sweet dog named Apollo. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and truly cares about their customers. I am loyal and will not go anywhere else, as I trust the people here. Jamie is a favorite...he really takes time to work with you to get accomplished what is needed.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/15/2019

Apollo, Jaime and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.  Your loyalty is greatly appreciated too.
Sincerely,

Englewood, CO
Mitsubishi Expo
02/14/2019
25 YEAR OLD MITSUBISHI, NOW RUNS LIKE A NEW CAR!
Choose this auto repair shop for all of your car care improvements, as they will make your vehicle run & well!

Lucky you, whoever answers the phone--be it Al (the owner), Manager Jamie, or Service Writers Kevin and Brett! This team will listen & list a working plan, to get your vehicle running good as new.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for all the kind words.

We are thrilled to hear your car is doing so well too.

EM
Eileen M.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/12/2019
The Auto Station
This place has always been upfront and honest and there pricing is fair
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks you for coming in to visit us again and for taking the time to leave a review.
Have a great day,

Carmen C.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
02/08/2019
Very Impressed
This was my first visit and I was very impressed with their genuine desire to help and make me feel glad I was there as a customer.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much for the visit.  We always love it when we have a new customer join our family.
Sincerely,

Chris C.
Arvada, CO
Ram 1500
Quick, easy, affordable.
I had a broken exhaust manifold bolt causing a pretty bad leak and sounded horrible. When I walked in they said they could get me in next day and were finished by that afternoon. Was able to drop it off before work and picked up my truck on my lunch break. Great service, very reasonable rates, and honest technicians. If I need work I can't do in my own garage this is where I will be going
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/08/2019

We are glad we could help get that exhaust manifold bolt issue resolved for you.

Castle Rock, CO
02/07/2019
Perfect place to keep my fleet running stong
I have worked with numerous shops over the years and none come close to The Auto Station. They make everything seemless even when I have multiple vehicles that all come in for work the same day. Love them...
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/08/2019

We always are happy to help and love our fleet customers.

Kimberly S.
SO FAR SO GOOD
ALTHOUGH I NEEDED NO WORK ON MY TRUCK, THE FACILITY IS VERY NICE AND FULL OF VERY NICE PEOPLE.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/08/2019

We appreciate you coming in to see us.

If we ever can assist you in the future please let us know.

Rebecca H.
02/06/2019
Amazing customer service and work
I just moved up to Denver switched to New insurance Company so wasn't covered under insurance and had to spend 1,600 out of pocket to get repiars. They where able to get it done for couple hundred less then what it was supposed to be and was able to bend and weld a piece that needed to be fully repaired. Shop is clean and has a comfortable setting wall you wait or they drive you home .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the review and glad we could help save you some money getting your car repaired.

CP
Cassie P.
02/01/2019
This place is always amazing I’ve been coming here for years! The staff is always up for any question and makes sure you know exactly what is going on. I highly recommend them :)
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/04/2019

We think we have amazing customers too and always love the referrals.  Thanks for being part of our family.

Jeep Cherokee
01/31/2019
Friendly staff
They got the job done quickly and the staff was awesome. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs work done
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/01/2019

We always love having new customers and thank you for taking the time to leave the review.

Bryan M.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/30/2019
Professional shop
Appreciated the staff.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks for bringing your Camaro into us.  We love first time customers.

Dan R.
Volvo C70
01/29/2019
Clean, helpful very polite to me and other customers!
The dog is a lot of fun when you can get him to play fetch!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/29/2019

Apollo the dog and the whole staff appreciate your visit and your kind words.

Castle Rock, CO
01/28/2019
Perfect Everytime
Going there for years and won’t go anywhere else
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/29/2019

Thanks for the visit and the years of visits.

AL
Adam L.
Parker, CO
01/28/2019
great experience
had a great experience with my vehicle today. staff is very knowledgable and takes freat care of their clients.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/29/2019

We always appreciate your visits and are glad we could resolve the running problem.

Sylvia C.
Chrysler 200
01/25/2019
Assistance and customer service was great. People are very friendly to work with.
First time working with The Auto Station and our experience was great. Work was completed in a very timely manner. Beginning of a professional relationship in getting our fleet serviced and repaired.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/25/2019

We always are excited to welcome a new member to our family.  Thanks for giving us a try and taking the time to leave a review.

Mary D.
Longmont, CO
01/22/2019
Friendly, honest, reliable company.
I feel comfortable with any diagnosis and recommendations that they give me. They are honest and reliable.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.  I know you drive past many other shops to come from Longmont to visit us and we greatly appreciate your business.

CYNTHIA S.
Volvo S60
01/22/2019
My Volvo that refuses to give up
Kevin was extremely helpful. He would give me updates on a regular basis and let me know if there was a cost impact on anything else they found. Japanese Specialists aka The Auto Station is reasonably priced and very considerate of their customers. My car has not driven this good since I brought it up from Houston. Japanese Specialists have take care of my cars since I got a Mazda (sadly, it died at a young age) and I would not let anyone else work on my cars. I recommend you guys to anyone in need of repairs. You guys are the best!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/23/2019

Kevin, and the whole staff, appreciate your loyalty over the years.

PA
Paula A.
Chevrolet S-10
01/21/2019
They are Reliable 😃
I have taken my car there for years now. I have also taken my husband's,sons,and granddaughters cars there. I am always happy with the work done. They always do an overall check and let me know what Condition my Condition is in 😃 Great Place!!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/23/2019

We sincerely appreciate the loyalty of your whole family over the years and thank you so much for leaving the feedback.