TC
Tiffany C.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tiffany's husband. He said the staff has always been good to them.

LP
Larry P.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said they got her vehicle done quickly but they were expensive. The service was fine.

SJ
Sharon J.
08/11/2018
Friendly and honest.
Auto Station is an honest business. They take care of your car and you. I trust them, as they have never told me I needed work done when I didn’t.

It is a nice and pleasant atmosphere where everyone is friendly and seems to enjoy working together. They also have a sweetheart of a dog greet you. I have found my place to always take my car for service.

Mark B.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff at this business are confident, pleasant, and nice. He said they told him his vehicle was going to be done in three hours and it was actually finished in a little over four hours.

Mark H.
08/08/2018
Oustanding Customer Care
The office manager, Elise, was very professional and considerate during the process of repairs being done on my vehicle. I was given a free loaner vehicle which allowed me to keep working and running errands without down time. Dave, the mechanic was very thorough and explained what needed to be done and showed me parts that needed the repairs. I was very pleased and will recommend the Auto Station to my girl friend for her vehicle.

JJ
Jayson J.
Colorado
Oldsmobile Alero
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jerry. He said the service was good. The staff were easy to work with.

VC
Victor C.
Aurora, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Victor said the employees provided good communication. They took good care of his vehicle. They worked with him.

DV
Dave V.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the service at this business was good. He trusts the staff and things have gone well with this business over the years.

MY
Michael Y.
Jeep Liberty
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business charged a reasonable price, provided good service, and gave him a good referral. They were fair and honest.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/30/2018

Michael,  While we know we aren't always the cheapest in town, we do use only top quality parts with factory trained techs and reasonable pricing.  Thanks for bringing your jeep in to see us.

GT
Gus T.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Gus said the price was good, and the staff did a good job. They didn't repair anything that wasn't necessary.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/26/2018

Gus,  We pride ourselves in only fixing items that we would do on our own cars.  Thanks for taking the time to do the review.

KT
Kelsey T.
07/18/2018
Five stars
I wrote the review about my highlander - I meant to give them five stars for their great work and wanted to update it
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/18/2018

Kelsey,  Thanks for the five star review.

KT
KELSEY T.
07/18/2018
Reliable honest service
I always know I will get an honest, complete evaluation of the problem and a fair and quick resolution. They communicate well and have always worked with me on adjustments and scheduling based on my convenience and budget.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/18/2018

Kelsey,  While we always have a goal to earn five out of five stars we sincerely appreciate your business and for taking the time to leave the review.

Lynne S.
Saturn Aura
07/17/2018
Great staff and quality repairs
The Auto Station staff are courteous, kind, and efficient. Elise, Ambria, and Jaime are to highly commended for their professionalism. I have brought my car here twice and received excellent quality work both times. I enthusiastically recommend this shop to anyone!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/18/2018

Lynne,  It was great talking to you and thank you for taking the time to do the survey.

HP
Hellen P.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Hellen said the facility does a great job, She refers all her friends to this business.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/16/2018

Hellen,  Thanks for the kind words and the referrals.  Your the Best.

James B.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
James said the business always does a good job. He has no problem with getting an appointment. The business provides good service. The staff were real friendly.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/16/2018

James, We appreciate you coming to see us again.

KN
Kim N.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the staff was nice to not charge a bunch of money for diagnostics, and after 2 days the vehicle is working properly.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/16/2018

Kim,  Thanks for coming in to see us.

AL
Andrew L.
Golden, CO
07/09/2018
car repair
The A/C repair is working great. I can only have the A/C on for five Minutes before the car is to cold for me.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/16/2018

Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to leave the review.  We are thrilled to hear the A/C is working so well.

GG
Glenn G.
Commerce City, CO
Nissan Rogue
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Glenn said he loved the service for his AC. The pricing was fair and the business was clean and tastefully decorated. Elise kept him apprised of the status of his repair.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/18/2018

Glenn,  Thanks for visiting us and we will have to give Elise all the credit for the decorating.  I provided all the labor and she did the decorating.

Matthew P.
Lexus IS 250
07/01/2018
Great Squad!
Good people here at The Auto Station, I've been going to them for years. I have 2 vehicles, a Lexus and a Ford. They maintain both vehicles with care and I don't go anywhere else.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/02/2018

Matthew, Thanks for your patronage and kind words.

Have a great day...

EK
Ernie K.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said the business helped his son get some parts installed into his vehicle. They did a good job.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/27/2018

Ernie,  We are always happy to help anyway we can.