Ryan A. on 02/19/2018
Ryan said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/20/2018

Ryan, We Appreciate your patronage with your Acura.

Jason F. on 02/17/2018
Jason said the staff were very straightforward and provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/21/2018

Jason,  Thanks for allowing us to do the repair to your Toyota.
Al

Jim M. on 02/17/2018
Jim said one of his belt weren't tightened when he received his vehicle.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/21/2018

Jim,  I am So sorry to hear about that.  Please let us know if there is a time you can bring it back in to have us address that or we might even be able to arrange to pick your car up at your work or home.

Mark G. on 02/16/2018
Mark said the employees were wonderful, personable, honest, and they did a great job. He stated Moose was awesome, and was their best employee.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/19/2018

Mark,  Moose and the whole staff appreciate you bringing your Lexus into us.

Megan W. on 02/16/2018
Megan said the staff was awesome and they all worked as a team. They were on point and didn't try to up sell her. They did a speedy job. It was great. They were understanding and friendly. She appreciated their service.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/19/2018

Megan, Thanks for bringing your Mazda back into us again.

STAN M. on 02/10/2018
"Tire Purchase."
Great tire prices at the Auto Station. If you are thinking of new tires..check with them first Their quote is their word.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 05:26 PM
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/15/2018

Stan,  We appreciate you trusting us with your tire purchases and your general repairs and maintenance like you have.  Have a great day...

Joe C. on 02/10/2018
Joe said the staff were good people.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/15/2018

Joe,
We know you have Lots of choices working at a dealership and we appreciate you trusting us for your auto repairs.  We love having you come in and see us.

Janet C. on 02/09/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"knowledgeable and trustworthy and fair pricing"
I have used The Auto Station (previously Japanese Auto) for different cars over the last 10 years. I have also recommended them to friends and family.
I have always had a great experience, starting with the service desk. They have been knowledgeable and helpful with my auto questions.
The service department has done a good job diagnosing the issue and the repair work has always been great....no complaints.
I recently had my regular maintenance performed on my 2006 Lexus RX330. They also helped me select some new tires called Nokian that I am hoping will serve me well and last close to 5 year. The previous Michelin tires that I purchased from the dealer lasted only 24,000 miles and cost over $1,000. I actually bought the same tires twice and I will never again use them.
I am thankful to have a company that I can trust to do reliable work at a fair price.
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 02/09/2018 06:38 AM
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Janet,  We sincerely appreciate your many years of patronage and for you taking the time to write such a thorough review.
We look forward to hearing how you like the Nokians.  I have them on both of my cars and love them.

Gloria M. on 02/09/2018
"My experience"
Very pleased with the service. Everyone is so welcoming. Elise goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer experience.

Gloria Maes
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 06:18 AM
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Gloria, We appreciate you coming in and seeing us again and being so patient as we worked to get your cooling system working perfect again.

Bob G. on 02/06/2018
Bob said the business didn't fix his battery and when he goes too fast he hears a noise from his vehicle that was not there before.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Bob,  I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

Is there a time you can bring the car in for us to take a look at it for you?

Mark P. on 02/05/2018
Mark said he is happy with the service at this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/06/2018

Mark,  Thanks for your kind words and years of continued patronage.  We want you to know it is sincerely appreciated.

Matthew H. on 02/01/2018
"Honest and willing to help"
We love taking our vehicles to the Auto Station. They have always been willing to help with all of our auto needs and they are so friendly while we wait for service. I would highly recommend The Auto Station and would not take our vehicles anywhere else!!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 09:01 AM
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/01/2018

Matthew, We love having you visit too.Thanks for trusting us for your vehicle needs.

Crystal S. on 01/26/2018
Crystal said the staff was awesome, prompt and courteous. She also said Elise was great.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/05/2018

Crystal, Elsie and the whole staff appreciate your business.

Reese A. on 01/24/2018
Reese said the business has great service.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 01/24/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/01/2018

Reese,  While our goal is to always give five star service we do greatly appreciate you bringing your Subaru into to us and the review.

Karen A. on 01/24/2018
Karen said she was referred by another business, and she would also recommend the business to others.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/01/2018

Karen,  We are thrilled you were referred to us and appreciate you referring others to us.  It is our secret to our great growth.

Clint E. on 01/22/2018
"Honest and Fair"
Auto Station - like the title says - is an honest and fair shop. I never met the owner, but didn't need to. The front desk staff answered all my questions and kept in touch within reasonable expectation. The loaner car was always available, regardless of the evolving status of my truck repairs. The shop manager (elise) worked with me in a process of eliminating the most likely - and cheapest - possibilities for repair prior to pursuing the expensive repair. Expensive, but in my case (or rather, the case of my truck), needed. The end repairs were pricey, but no doubt necessary. Wouldn't hesitate to use this shop again. In fact, I have. I just recently purchased a battery for my other vehicle from this shop at a reasonable price that includes a good warranty. A+
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 01/22/2018 06:52 PM
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 01/23/2018

Clint, Thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough review. I have passed your accolades onto Elise.
We greatly appreciate your business.

Brenna G. on 01/19/2018
Brenna said the staff does great work, and she trusts them completely to service her vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/01/2018

Brenna,  We appreciate your years of patronage with your 4Runner.

Susan B. on 01/18/2018
"I trust them "
I really believe they are honest—not always the case in auto reply!
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 09:38 AM
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 01/18/2018

Susan, We appreciate the years of patronage and the kind words.  Have a great day...

Adam J. on 01/17/2018
Adam said the staff members are always good to him.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Wagon
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 02/01/2018

Adam, While somehow we ended up with two surveys, we appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Adam J. on 01/17/2018
Adam said the staff members are always good to him.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Wagon
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018
Al A. at The Auto Station responded on 01/31/2018

Adam,  We appreciate your years of patronage.
Sincerely,