Matthew S.
10/03/2018
Best Techs in Denver!
I own a 2013 Subaru Crosstrek and it has been the best car I have ever owned. It is a manual transmission and the clutch had been acting up and felt really stiff. I was driving to my parents house and the clutch blew out right when I pulled up the driveway. I needed my car back within one day since I had to go to work for the next four. They had my car towed to their shop and Dave replaced my clutch within the next afternoon and had it back to me at lightspeed!! The service at this shop is unmatched and in my opinion can never be rivaled. I recommend The Auto Station and their staff over any other shop. 5 stars and more!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for the kind words and we tned to agree.  Dave is second to none.

BL
Bob L.
09/28/2018
The people! Their dedication to getting the job done.
Excellent facility very knowledgeable an experienced staff an Moose is the best greeter! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for great service! 👍👍
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/01/2018

Moose and all of us appreciate your kind words and the business.
Sincerely,

EK
Ernie K.
Honda Accord
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said the mechanic wasn't able to diagnose the problem but he tried really hard.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/05/2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us the review and if you decide you want to go further we are happy to help.

Marsha W.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Marsha said they were professional and they were very precise with detail. She said her vehicle looks brand new.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/03/2018

We know you have lots of options and we sincerely appreciate you trusting us with the service on your Camry.

Marsha Anton W.
09/25/2018
Professionals
Just for your information, I highly recommend The Auto Nation for your auto servicing needs. They are specialists with Japanese made vehicles. Their diagnosees are detailed, along with fair pricing(s), alsothe work is completed timely. Personnel are professional, courteous, and detailed as well as timely. I couldn’t have asked for more.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/26/2018

We appreciatte you bringing your Camry into us and for your kind words.

Tom S.
Acura MDX
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the employees are fabulous. They are wonderful and meticulous. They inspected his vehicle from top to bottom. Elyse is customer oriented. The mechanics are good. He has 4 vehicles that he brings to this business.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/26/2018

Elise and the whole staff greatly appreciate the kind words and you allowing us to service your whole fleet :)

Mike P.
Ford Expedition
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he was very disappointed with the service. The business had his vehicle for two and a half days. During that time, one of the tail lights was broken. He stated that the business said it was his fault and took no blame for the damage.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/26/2018

When we find a broken item you removed our options are very limited.  We assure you if we break and item we are always happy to replace it.  We wish you the best.

DK
Doug K.
Aurora, CO
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Doug said that the place was really on top of things, kept him updated throughout and he was happy with the service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time to leave the review.  It is greatly appreciated.

Myles H.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Myles said the business is good but not perfect. He would recommend it for service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/24/2018

We will keep working to get closer to perfect.  If there anything I can help you with feel free to reach out to me personally, (303)789-9988

CV
Chandramouli V.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Chandramouli said the business was very expensive.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/24/2018

While we do try to keep our costs down as much as we can we know with highly trained technicians and factory parts we aren't always the cheapest in town.  We will always try to keep our costs down as low as we can for you.

JV
Joe V.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the manager and the staff were very helpful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks you so much for the visit and the kind words.

VB
Vincent B.
Suzuki XL7
09/19/2018
GREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY
I WILL BE BACK
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/19/2018

We look forward to seeing you next time.

09/18/2018
Stay the Course
Your business is reputable and has fair/reasonable pricing.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/19/2018

Abe, Thanks for bringing your Tacoma into to us.

Michael B.
09/09/2018
Love the Auto Station!
We have been taking our vehicles here for years and we love the place! The biggest thing for us is their honesty and integrity. They fix things right the first time and they don’t try to have you do things that aren’t necessary. Elise is the person you will interface with most and she is the best!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/10/2018

Michael,  We appreciate all the years of patronage and the kind words about Elise.  We think she is great too.

09/06/2018
Best service
We love the Auto Station
No one likes car trouble but with the staff at the auto station, they put you at ease and are really great.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review.
Sincerely,

NC
Nick C.
09/05/2018
Oil Change
First time having my vehicle serviced at the Auto Station. Would recommend reminding the technicians to wipe the oil pan near the plug. Got home and had oil on the driveway. Had to make sure the plug was tight and wipe excess oil.

I forgot to ask about the AAA discount, but would be a bonus customer service point if the front desk would ask customers as a reminder.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/05/2018

Nick, Thanks for reaching out to us.  I used your example in today's tech meeting to remind the staff at the importance of always making sure we get residual oil off the bottom of the car and I apologize.  This is not acceptable and apologize for missing it.  If it works for you we would be happy to pressure wash the bottom of the engine.
On the AAA discount front, please mention it when you are in and we are happy to apply your discount to a future repair.

Alaouise M.
Honda Insight
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Alaouise said she would recommend this business.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/07/2018

Alaouise,  Thanks for the recommendation.

RV
Rick V.
Toyota Sequoia
09/01/2018
RESPECT Personified
I recently took my 2001 Sequoia to The Auto Station. The back hatch was not working. I had tried a number of times to fix it myself with modest to little success. The Auto Station gave me their estimate. Even though I ended up not leaving to be repaired, the store salesman treated me with great respect, fairness and courtesy. I was very impressed. He did not pressure me or make me feel like an idiot. But RESPECT is the best word I can used to describe my experience. Thank you.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/04/2018

Rick,
We appreciate you bringing on your Sequoia to have us check it out for you and for you taking the time to give us feedback.

GB
Grant b.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
08/27/2018
the owner
The Owner took our situation very seriously and was very professional and has rectified the problem we experieced .. if we ever experiece vehicle issue in the future and in Colorado ..we will return.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/27/2018

Grant,  I was happy yo help.

PW
PAUL W.
08/26/2018
Good Turn-Around and Service
Although busy with their schedule 'booked' ahead for several days, they were able to slip my 'emergency' in and get it back about a day sooner than expected.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/27/2018

Paul,  We always are happy to help in anyway we can.
Al