HL
Heather L.
12/06/2018
Friendly, Reasonably Priced, Trustworthy
I can not thank the Auto Station enough for their great work and friendly service. The only place I trust to take my car for repairs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/06/2018

We sincerely appreciate your kind words and loyalty.

Janet S.
12/04/2018
They rushed to get my Lexus alternator replaced to fit my work schedule. I was called to discuss pricing before any work was done. Courteous employees. Jamie made sure I was satisfied.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for allowing us to service your, new to you, Lexus.  We always love getting a new customer.

NM
Nick M.
Nissan Sentra
Awesome as usual!
They were more than flexible on scheduling me and did a great job fixing my car!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for coming and seeing us again.  We are glad we could help get you in.

JOE F.
Toyota Avalon
Friendly
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/04/2018

While our goal is always to give five star service we still sincerely appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to leave the survey.

Shirley H.
Subaru Legacy
12/03/2018
Efficient staff who are thorough and timely in evaluating and correcting issues.
Excellent prepurchase inspection checklist. Very thorough.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks you so much for being a new customer.  We love getting to meet new people and welcoming them to our family.

PA
Paula A.
11/29/2018
Scheduled Oil Change
I have been to The Auto Station several times thru the years. Always very friendly staff. Very thorough on any issues with my cat. I never mind the wait, they have a great waiting room.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/30/2018

We appreciate your patronage over the years.

Castle Rock, CO
11/26/2018
I Won’t Every Go Anywhere Else
I have watched them grow over the years and they have never missed a beat with me. They treat me like family.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review.

NP
Nancy P.
11/21/2018
First time customer who was looking for an honest, reliable, reasonable repair shop. I believe I found that in.the Auto Station. Up front, courteous personnel. Good work at a great price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/26/2018

We are thrilled to have you as part of our family.

VS
Vickie S.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Vickie said this business is courteous, thorough and the customer service people and the dog are wonderful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/26/2018

We sincerely appreciate your years of loyal patronage.

Aurora, CO
11/20/2018
Generous review
There was a time when just looking to see what the problem is was free or very inexpensive. Not only did i have to pay for this allot more than expected I would have had to pay for them just to return it to the original condition. Which due to the condition of the vehicle could not be done. I was not told of this before hand. Knows a little about cars I don't think 2 rounds of diagnostics were at all necessary.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/21/2018

We take pride in doing a free inspection on every car and many times we can diagnose a car without our customer ever having a bill.  In this case we did need to disassemble the right side of the engine to determine the internal failure and did give you the option before we did the disassembly.
We always try to keep costs in line but internal engine damage sometimes takes diagnoses dollars.

11/20/2018
First time
Elise was wonderful! I’m satisfied with the work done. However waiting 30 minutes after my truck was done and pulled out front was VERY annoying. I understand you have to teach new people but it would be nice if it wasn’t done on your customers time. I was the only customer in the waiting area and It was excruciating listening to four employees talk while the one new guy stumbled through my paperwork. Not the best first impression. But I am thankful for how nice everyone was and how clean the customer area is.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/21/2018

You are 100% correct.  We should not have taken your time to train our new employee and we apologize.

Mary M.
11/19/2018
Staff is Terrific
I brought my grandson’s car in because the transmission was slipping. They checked out the car and called me with three detailed options and didn’t charge me for the estimate. The staff is friendly, helpful and thorough. I’m not sure we’ll repair a 17-year-old car. But I’ll definitely be back to Auto Station when I need car repairs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/20/2018

Mary,  We are always happy to give free estimates in a case like this and appreciate the kind words.

Outstanding service
Outstanding service given by experienced staff and mechanics. Unless it’s a recall this is the only place I take my car.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/19/2018

On the note of recalls, we love going over the lists some dealers give our customer's and let them know how many of the items really don't need to be done.
But thanks for the kind words and the patronage.

MK
Mike K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional Affordable
Worked on vehicle at appointmented time. Completed work in a timely manner. Professional from greeting when I walked in until I was done with paperwork and left the business. Have used this business for years and will continue for all work on my two vehicles.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/19/2018

We know you have lots of choices and appreciate your years of patronage.

Jonathan B.
Good shop and service
I get a quality job at market price. What more can you ask for if you’re not related to the owners? I have continued my business here for a few years now and will continue to come back.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/19/2018

We appreciate your years of patronage.

WT
Wayne T.
AOK
Appreciated the ride to and from home
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/19/2018

We are always happy to help with free shuttle rides.  Thanks for the continued business.
Enjoy your vacation.

NR
Nathaniel R.
Aurora, CO
11/15/2018
Outstanding service
For my first call speaking with Jamie about having my truck serviced to getting it back from the shop the customer service was outstanding. It was nice to be kept in the loop during the whole process as my visit was concerning possible warranty coverages. The shop has earned my business and I will be coming to them exclusively in the future. Thanks for finally providing the type of service that I expect to see in this industry.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/15/2018

We are thrilled to have you as part of The Auto Station family.

11/14/2018
Friendly atmosphere
My first time here. I dropped off my truck and they gave me a ride home. The front desk personnel were very courteous. The waiting area was very clean and the seating was comfortable. They don't rush to do a good job. I was called when the work on my vehicle was completed.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/15/2018

Gino, We appreciate your visit and hope to see you sometime down the road.

LL
Larry L.
11/14/2018
Honest and reliable
Honesty and follow through of the staff. The mechanics are experienced and knowledgeable.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words and fro trusting us with your ongoing vehicle maintenance.

John K.
11/13/2018
Auto Station
I went there today for the first time and had a very pleasant experience. Staff at front desk was great and service was professional. I will definitely be back
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for coming in and giving us a try.  We love the fact we get new customers everyday and welcome to the family.