Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375
Review for Jason Pilger Hyundai

NF
Nadezhda F.
Ocean Springs, MS
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Rescore for previous review :-)
Third time is a charm. Wanted to rescore the previous review. So far my car is fixed and Jessica and the team went above and beyond to plan ahead in case the one part does not work. Happy that I was listened to and so far so good. No more annoying warning and works the way it is supposed to. Thank you

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Not the same this past 2 times
I have been going to this place for years. Sent family and friends because of their service. Past 2 times been disappointing so maybe just a stressful day.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Sorry that you had a bad experience us we try to keep everyone happy. Doesn’t always work that way. I reviewed your ticket came in on a Saturday and then had to come back following week for a follow up. We ordered parts and we have to make an appointments based on time it takes to fix your car. You need a 5 to 6 hours appointment to fix your car. We have a continuous turn of  appointments everyday we can not hold spots for something that takes that long also a different tech will be finishing that job to make sure of quality control. Thanks for being a valued customer.

Ben McPherson