Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667

Becky S.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professoinal employees
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SINCE 2012
Always had excellent service with detailed explanation of what was happening and ultimately breakdown of charges explained.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very curteous and willing to help in anyway they can.
Jessica in the Service Dept. is awesome. Keep her forever!

KR
Kristine R.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The people were phenomenal!!
They were so kind and so helpful helping me find something that would fit my budget and my needs!
Very professional!

Rodney W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleased
Everytime I go the staff is very nice explain everything about my car and take very good care of it and I appreciate the service.

Amy S.
Mobile, AL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ben McPherson
Ben McPherson/ Service Manager continues to lead a very professional and friendly staff that keeps me driving an hour to have both my vehicles serviced at this location.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Middie B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service appraisals
My recent visit was a pleasant experience.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

NB
Nancy B.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional staff and superior work
I never have to worry about the exceptional job the staff does. It gets done quickly and professionally.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

SY
Sheila Y.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service...Great work
Everyone is helpful and friendly...the work done is great! We've owned two other Hyundais from other dealerships,
Jason Pilger Hyundai has been, and continues to be a great buying experience.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Good service department
The service department at Jason Pilger Hyundai in Gautier is great. I have had nothing but good experiences there. I will definitely keep going back to service my Hyundai there.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Vancleave, MS
Excellent service.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

2014 Hyundai Azera
Teamwork at its Best!
Awesome Service Department! True dedication and teamwork from all - I always feel secure in knowing my Azera is running at top performance when serviced at Jason Pilger Hyundai
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

BC
Billy C.
Service is excellent
The service at the dealership is excellent. The service dept is always friendly and very helpful

Pascagoula, MS
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great follow up customer service
In a previous review I addressed a hiccup I experienced on my last visit. I was very quickly contacted concerning the matter and the issue was resolved. I appreciate that they listened to my concerns as a customer and reached out to me to make it right!

Disappointed
My routine oil change was fine, but my tire pressure was off when I brought it in, and I made sure to mention it at check in. When I picked up my car within 10 min of leaving the dealership my lights came on my dash back on that the pressure in 1 tire was off. I came back the next day only to have air added to ONE tire and was told I would have to come back because everyone was busy. I could see several people standing around and I know adding air to a tire only takes a few min. I was disappointed that they couldn’t take 2 minutes to fix what should have been fixed the day before during my appointment
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Sorry this happened to you please stop by the store and see me or give me a call when you are available.

Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Sorry for the inconvenience on our part. I had Ray my service advisor call you to let you know we have fixed the problem. I would like to offer you a free oil change for the mishap. I have hired several new people and we have been making changes to accommodate are customers more. I sent you a rescore on the survey we would hope that you would give us a rescore on our service deptment we know we can not be perfect 100 percent of the time but we will shoot for it everytime! Please ask for me on your next visit so I can take care of your service on us. Thanks again for being a valued customer.

GF
Gary F.
Mobile, AL
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people!
The service I received was on time and thorough. But better yet, the customer service was OUTSTANDING! It stated the moment I called to make my appointment. It continued when I walked through the doors and even when I was getting in my car another employee spoke to me, wished me a good day and thanked me for using Jason Pilger Hyundai. I truly felt they appreciated my business.

Carol Lingelbach

M
M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Professional Service
Jason Pilger's service department is the best. I was able to get our vehicle in quickly and the professionalism and accuracy of the staff is outstanding! They quickly diagnosed the problems and the repair time was amazingly quick!

WF
William F.
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/25/2018 Category: Service
People
The people in your service department are caring and professional.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Maura W.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Hyundai does a wonderful job at giving quick and effective service. Jessica is always great and quick to help, and the rest of the team does such a good job checking my car. Servicing my car never seems like a hassle, always stress free!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Diamondhead, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly, Free!
1st oil change on 2018 Santa Fe Sport. Tire rotation, fluids checked along with oil change. Friendly familiar faces. Comfy service waiting area. It was a short wait and we were back on the road.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018