Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

NF
Nadezhda F.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Rescore for previous review :-)
Third time is a charm. Wanted to rescore the previous review. So far my car is fixed and Jessica and the team went above and beyond to plan ahead in case the one part does not work. Happy that I was listened to and so far so good. No more annoying warning and works the way it is supposed to. Thank you

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Not the same this past 2 times
I have been going to this place for years. Sent family and friends because of their service. Past 2 times been disappointing so maybe just a stressful day.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Sorry that you had a bad experience us we try to keep everyone happy. Doesn’t always work that way. I reviewed your ticket came in on a Saturday and then had to come back following week for a follow up. We ordered parts and we have to make an appointments based on time it takes to fix your car. You need a 5 to 6 hours appointment to fix your car. We have a continuous turn of  appointments everyday we can not hold spots for something that takes that long also a different tech will be finishing that job to make sure of quality control. Thanks for being a valued customer.

Rachel S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/24/2019 Category: Service
They Care About Customer Satisfaction
I recently wrote a review about an unpleasant customer service experience I had with an employee in the parts department. Today, I received a phone call from the service manager, Ben. Ben and I discussed my experience. I can honestly say, Jason Pilger Hyundai managers care about the experiences you have at the dealership. I have to rethink my plan of saying I won’t go back, because that phone call proved to me just how much they value providing great customer service. I would recommend this dealership now and will continue my loyalty with them.

04/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer interaction can make you or break you
Your parts department lady at the front desk ruined my loyalty with your dealership. However, for the past three years this dealership has went through a lot of people at the parts desk.

On the other hand, the lady in the service department (that has been there FOREVER) has always been extremely nice and presented professionalism at all times.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Sorry you had a bad experience with the parts person. She does a great job but still learning. She should not be in the service process unless you are buying a part. Customers that come through for service work are handled by me or Jessica. These scores affect us not her we strive to be 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 dealership to all of our customers. I would hope that you will restore this survey  to help Jessica’s customer service index. Feel free to call me anytime on this matter I hope that you will return for service. I will email you a rescore  in hopes that you will help us.

Pascagoula, MS
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great follow up customer service
In a previous review I addressed a hiccup I experienced on my last visit. I was very quickly contacted concerning the matter and the issue was resolved. I appreciate that they listened to my concerns as a customer and reached out to me to make it right!

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
My routine oil change was fine, but my tire pressure was off when I brought it in, and I made sure to mention it at check in. When I picked up my car within 10 min of leaving the dealership my lights came on my dash back on that the pressure in 1 tire was off. I came back the next day only to have air added to ONE tire and was told I would have to come back because everyone was busy. I could see several people standing around and I know adding air to a tire only takes a few min. I was disappointed that they couldn’t take 2 minutes to fix what should have been fixed the day before during my appointment
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Sorry this happened to you please stop by the store and see me or give me a call when you are available.

Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Sorry for the inconvenience on our part. I had Ray my service advisor call you to let you know we have fixed the problem. I would like to offer you a free oil change for the mishap. I have hired several new people and we have been making changes to accommodate are customers more. I sent you a rescore on the survey we would hope that you would give us a rescore on our service deptment we know we can not be perfect 100 percent of the time but we will shoot for it everytime! Please ask for me on your next visit so I can take care of your service on us. Thanks again for being a valued customer.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Issues Resolved
Ben called first thing the morning after my initial review. Resolved my concerns and offered to make things right.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Something has changed
Staff is extraordinary but quality of service has decreased significantly over the last year. New management maybe? Not happy.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thanks for letting me know about this. I will check into it and give you a call.

LP
Linda P.
Biloxi, MS
2013 Hyundai Equus
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Problem Solved A+
This dealer takes care of the issues promptly.

06/25/2016 Category: Service
bad tire
need to listen to customer request on service.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/25/2016

I will check on this when I go back to work on Monday. I will give you a call. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/28/2016

I had a chance to look into your car invoice for service car came in check left rear tire and tpms sensor. My Master tech stated that checked left rear tire no leaks but had bad tpms sensor. He replaced sensor and reprogramed. Also we do rotate tires they are cross rotated so the tire that was left rear is now right rear tire. if you have any questions feel free to call me.

Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/29/2016

Thanks we think of you as a valued customer. If you have any issues please call me.

Mobile, AL
05/31/2015 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Jason Pilger service department did what it took to make me a fully satisfied customer.

05/31/2015 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed the problem and I paid for it
I paid to fix a problem starting my car which reoccurred the next day and I discovered to be a weak key fob battery.
Corey S., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/02/2015

Dear Anonymous,
I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this situation has caused you and for the lack of confidence you have in our service department.  I sincerely hope, since our phone conversation on this matter, you can now fully trust in the Jason Pilger service department and that we can, and will, do what it takes to make you a fully satisfied customer.

Thank you for briniging this to my attention,

Corey Straight
Jason Pilger Hyundai
(228) 522-3413
(228) 522-3432 Fax
corey@jasonpilgerhyundai.com
Corey S., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/03/2015

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me and to review or service department again.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Corey Straight

RA
Richard A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
GREAT AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE,
GOOD PRICES AND GREAT WORK WHEN THE CAR NEEDS IT, & EFF.

Pascagoula, MS
Warranty
Very good service and warranty!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Moss Point, MS
07/18/2019 Category: Service
They employees are friendly and helpful and they always do a good job.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thanks for being a valued customer. We strive to be a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 dealership.

EB
Eleanor B.
Gautier, MS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
??????????????????????????
I find the service department at Jason Pilger Hyundai exceptional. They are very courteous, and will work with you regarding your service needed.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Biloxi, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Always a great time at Jason Pilger
Everyone does a great job.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Krista M.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
I've been servicing my car there for years and the staff takes great care of my car. Excellent customer service !!! Jessica, Randy and Mo are the best!!!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Lucedale, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
The crew was very friendly and courteous.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/07/2019

FS
Frank S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2019 Category: Service
They are very kind and helpful
Just keep up the good work you do, and keep on being kind God bless each ones of you.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

SR
Sinclair R.
Gautier, MS
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Customer
The service department completed my car in a timely matter. Paying attention to all details.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

AW
Anthony W.
Austell, GA
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Review
The oil change/tire rotation appointment was another great experience. Ms. Jessica and the team continue to provide excellent customer service. Thanks.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

AV
Amy V.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Our 2019 Elantra
If you are looking to purchase a vehicle I highly recommend Jason Pilger Hyundai. They have excellent customer service and have always went above and beyond to meet all my expectations. I have purchased three vehicles from them and will continue to be a loyal customer. Kris Walters and Randy Workman went the extra mile to ensure everything went smoothly. Everyone at Jason Pilger Hyundai are top notch! Won’t purchase anywhere else!
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

BW
Barbara W.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
They got m in and got me out, no long waiting.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019