NW
Norman W.
Saco, ME
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Norman said everything was excellent.

MV
Matt V.
11/20/2019
Dissatisfied to say the least
First I went in for some exhaust work, they made two welds and both are leaking. I felt slightly overcharged on the first visit but didn't complain. Second visit I needed an entire break refresh, they attempted to charge me 9.5 hrs of labor, after begging and pleading they dropped it to 8.3. I paid the bill because I essentially had no choice because I need my truck to work and live. After paying I was still upset some days after so I messaged Jason on Facebook where he openly admitted he was "making time" on my bill. My brakejob should have been no more than 4.5-5hra absolute max. At 107 an HR for labor I call that extremely excessive. I was ensure though they had their "best mechanic on the job". Either I'm still being lied to about being grossly overcharged, or their top mechanic actually takes that long to complete a brake job... Either way it's a problem. Being a business owner myself I cannot understand the thought process behind yanking an extra $400-500 out of someone on one bill rather than having a life time customer.. oh well.

DF
Duane F.
Bar Mills, ME
Dodge Journey
11/18/2019
Service Recommendations I
Friendly and knowledgeable. Didn’t hesitate to complete the recommendations they gave us. Quality work! These people are professionals! So glad we found them!

Sabattus, ME
Ford
11/17/2019
Best RV service around
We have been bringing our RVs in for service and have always left happy. Great service, honesty, and a fair price.

TL
Trevor L.
Limington, ME
Chevrolet Express Passenger
11/17/2019
Jason’s auto service always works my commercial vehicle into their schedule knowing that this vehicle is what I need for work. They always prioritize and get it back to me as quickly as they can. They are extremely efficient in their work and quick with communication. I always trust his recommendations! Thank you, Jason!

Jamie C.
Buxton, ME
GMC Sierra 3500HD
11/13/2019
GMC SIERRA 3500
As always, excellent job. Excellent people!

Jason B.
11/07/2019
Nokian Tyres are awesome.
If you need the BEST tire for all of New England driving weather, Go see Jason’s staff to get a price for your vehicles tires. Nokian is the only way to go!

VB
Vicky B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/03/2019
Great initial call, Melissa is upbeat and personable
I really appreciate Jason’s auto service, friendly, efficient, tech saavy with texting info and letting set up an on line account to view your vehicle history, schedule appts, etc
We were well taken care of by Jason and Melissa

Rick M.
Buxton, ME
Toyota Tundra
10/30/2019
Awesome
Great service thank you to Jason and the crew

Chuck S.
10/24/2019
Very pleased
You have a very pleasant staff and i was treated very fairly. I am very satisfied with work performed on my Honda. I will most definitely be returning for future work as needed. Thank you to you and your entire staff.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Chuck for the kind words! We'll see you in the future.

MO
Mark O.
Arundel, ME
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they charged him too much. He said he was told $700 and when he went to pick up his vehicle, he was charged $1800 and he was not informed it was going to cost more. He would not recommend for reasons stated.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

I apoligize Mark, our original quote was between 1300 and 1500. We did not expect your 2018 trailer parts were any differant then your last trailer. That was our mistake not finding out first hand. WE will work harder in the future being better at our job.

DF
Duane F.
Bar Mills, ME
Dodge Journey
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Duane said the customer service was amazing. The employees were very friendly, courteous, honest, dependable, great and did a really good job. The mechanics were amazing.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

It was a pleasure meeting you Duane. Hope you can stay warm this winter in you Vehicle. Thank you for your Service!

10/18/2019
Good service, nice people
I recommend Jason’s Auto Service.

Daniel H.
Hollis, ME
10/14/2019
Prompt service
Fast, friendly, professional srrvice
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Dan for your business!

Michael M.
Standish, ME
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/11/2019
Fast courteous service
Best car servicing experience I’ve had.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words Mike. Glad we could help!