James S.
09/07/2019
Ford Escape 2018
I was having issues with my Escape. I could not reach Prime ford and opted for Jason's Auto Service. They took my Escape without hesitation and checked into the problem I was having. They relayed the information to me and I will act on it but not at Prime Ford. The customer service I received was outstanding. It cannot be beat and I dare say cannot be equaled. I will not hesitate to contact Jason for all my automotive needs. Outstanding service. Thank you

AG
Aaron G.
East Waterboro, ME
Ford F-250 Super Duty
09/03/2019
Lift it??
Just purchased a new Ford F-150. Jason and his staff did a great job getting my truck ready for Guiding bear and moose in the north Maine woods. Not only does it look awesome the truck functions as it’s supposed to. I would definitely recommend Jason and his crew to anyone who wants a local business with top notch service??

SL
Shirley L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/01/2019
Reasonable friendly service
Their main consent is customer satisfaction. They want you to walk away being happy with the quality of work they do.

WC
Wilbur C.
Maine
Nissan Murano
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Wilbur said the staff are very good.

AC
Asherah C.
08/28/2019
Great people with flexible thinking. They get it done as soon as possible.

AJ
Alexander J.
Limington, ME
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2019
Respectful employees and very clean (Organized) garage/bay.
I could not believe how fast the job got done. Plugged tire and oil change within a half hours time. Great service and will recommend to anyone. FREE STATE INSPECTIONS FOR VETERANS IS ALWAYS A PLUS!

AG
Allison G.
Hollis, ME
08/23/2019
Great service.
Great service with added plus of two friendly dogs. Very accommodating. Highly recommend.

JO
Jeffery O.
Buxton, ME
08/21/2019
Very easy to get an answer for a problem with the car.
Everyone was cordial and friendly. The problem was identified as a bad battery and was under dealer warranty. While I was there the tech behind the counter updated my wife's and my account- deleting old cars info and allying Fin Numbers to our new cars. Thank you very much. Jeffrey O

EB
Eric B.
Honda HR-V
08/16/2019
Quick and honest work!
I wouldn't go to another shop!

Jessica H.
Buxton, ME
08/15/2019
Always 5 star service
So glad I was referred here. Melissa makes you feel comfortable while you wait and everyone is super nice.

KF
Kevin F.
Kia Rondo
08/14/2019
Surprisingly good customer service
Their customer service is the best I have ever seen for auto service in the state of Maine. They are honest and very easy to work with.

Barry S.
Maine
Volvo S40
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Barry said the service was quick and done right away, and was everything he expected.

DN
Debra N.
Nissan Rogue
07/25/2019
He’s part of the family
The office staff was very friendly. She answered my questions and had a great smile. Jason called us personally and walked us thru the whole process. He gave us several options and was there for us. I never have had a mechanic so thorough and honest. He’s our guy and should be yours too.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Debra for your kind words. I've got a real Gem when it comes to Melissa at the front desk. We've been successful because of our honesty and our ability to help our customers when it counts. And all most eveyone needs their vehicle to be safe and dependable.

HD
Heather D.
07/22/2019
They’re awesome!
It’s nice to have an honest, reasonable mechanic in this area.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Heather for putting your trust in us.

AA
Andrew A.
07/19/2019
Quick turnaround
Both times I've been there for service they got me in quickly and were done when they said they would be. They're a little on the high side with their labor rate but you get what you pay for.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Andrew! I know we have a higher labor rate. I trust that with our car loaner, life time warrantee on our premium parts and labor, car washes,  will help our customers to realize with the higher labor rate, you get more perks then just a fixed vehicle.