Abby S.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/06/2019
Thanks for quick, friendly service!
Thanks for going above and beyond to get my car done in just one day and driving all the way to the dealer to get the right fluid. We always get friendly and quick service with you guys and appreciate that you always call with an update!
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Abby! We appreciate your kind words. We look forward to helping you with any future vehicle needs you may have! We apprecaite your business.

KC
Katie C.
02/05/2019
Honest trustworthy shop!!!
I have never felt ripped off or taken advantage of by Jason's! I have a mechanic in the family that is too far away to to do my repairs but I send him all quotes form Jason and he always says they are good and fair deal. They get the job done mostly within a day and have even driven me home on multiple occasions when I dropped off my car and didn't have a ride home. Wish there were more shops across the nation like Jason's!!?

KD
Kevin D.
Buxton, ME
02/02/2019
Affordable and dependable
I have only been to Jason's Auto twice but I have been incredibly impressed. Good business doing good service. Friendly and professional. Highly recommend. I will continue to bring all of my vehicles needs to Jason. So glad I found this place!

RP
Rob P.
Toyota Prius c
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Rob said this business had outstanding service and great communication. Overall, the staff members were good people.

Jeffrey W.
Best Mechanic Ever!
I have been dealing with mechanics for years, not once have I met a good mechanic that was trustworthy until now. Jason's Auto Service has been the greatest experience I have ever had with mechanic and I am 52 years old. Jason is a mechanic that I can trust to give me a fair honest good price on services for my vehicles I have a 2017 Ford Explorer a 2017 Ford F150 and a Jeep Wrangler. Jason services them all and does an excellent job I highly recommend his services to anyone. He has saved me hundred of dollars and is so much more than just a mechanic. His whole staff is pleasant and professional. Again I highly recomend his services. Nothing short of 5 star service.

Jerome S.
Buxton, ME
Service Review
My experience with Jason’s auto service was great. Being new to the area they made me feel very comfortable and informed about the entire service process from start to finish. I will definitely utilize them again for future service.

James S.
Silverado
Jason's Auto Service is the best as far as I am concerned. I am always treated with courtesy and respect when I visit. They always make sure They are doing just what I need. I leave very happy knowing I received the best possible service. If something unexpected is wrong that I knew nothing about, they come let me know and show me before proceeding. Jason's Auto is my go to vehicle repair shop.

KN
Krista N.
Gorham, ME
02/05/2018
Outstanding on all fronts
Character has everything to do with the level of comfort you have when trusting someone with important things. Jason is fair, honest, and knowledgeable - I can't think of better qualities needed when dealing with people. I trust Jason completely with all of my automotive needs...which equates to getting my family around safely (a pretty important detail). I highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone trustworthy for all of their automotive needs.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/06/2018

Chracter is one thing I am. LOL. Thank you for all your surport. Honesty has been the ONE and only thing that we need more of in the automotive industry. For years We have gotten a bad name. I for one will make sure that we are trusted first before and repairs or money exchanges hands. Thank you again Krista and Larry.

PT
Paul T.
Limington, ME
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Paul said Jason has always been dependable, gives good quotes and sticks to his words.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 01/23/2018

A Man only has his word. Without it WE are nothing. Thank you for the positive words.

Mark G.
Steep Falls, ME
Chevrolet Colorado
01/17/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he had a good experience with the business. The brakes were covered by his warranty.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 01/19/2018

At Jason’s Auto Service we stand behind you and your car. If we install a quality parts from one of our part suppliers, it’s warranted for the time you own your vehicle. Thank you Mark for your business.

RN
Ralph N.
Biddeford, ME
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said staff were great and are excellent at what they do.

Rick B.
Maine
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the employees did a good job. They were able to get him in and out quickly, and took care of the problem.

James D.
Standish, ME
01/15/2018 Category: Service
James said the mechanic was honest.

CA
Charles A.
Oak Island, NC
Dodge Stratus Sdn
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Charles said Jason was very good at what he did. He was fair, kept him updated, and was easy to talk to.

Cameron B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Cameron said the employees provided excellent service.