BL
Beth L.
Hollis, ME
Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2020
Jason's Auto- dependable and great service!!
Dependable and only a phone call away when you have a problem with your car. Jason's Auto is quick to respond, helpful and accommodating in setting up service, and
Jason's has a knowledgeable staff that promptly takes care of repairs. Highly recommended- by me!!

JO
Jeffery O.
My Review
The one thing l like about Jason is that you always get a straight answer along with friendly and courteous service.

Scott W.
07/01/2020
Got me in right away when my brakes locked up!
Found steam or smoke coming from brakes and Jason said to bring it right in, then provided me with a loaner while it was repaired! Great customer service ! Have always done their best to accommodate!

Edmund/James P.
Saco, ME
06/28/2020
Tire
Quick and efficient as always..Jasons whole crew is great.

Eric P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/23/2020
Your Tech was extremely helpful and knowledgeable
I brought my 09 Chevy Avalanche in for diagnostic work due to no fuel. They not only fixed the problem but also helped me by troubleshooting an upper engine noise.

Eric

Scott W.
Volkswagen CC
06/17/2020
Needed to an EPC warning and check engine light checked out, new tires mounted, balanced and an oil change. The car was dropped at 9:00am, was called a couple of times with updates and final call was at 4:30pm stating it was complete, the EPC and check engine light had to do with a loose oil cap, tires installed and the car is ready to be picked up. AWESOME SHOP, GREAT SERVICE!!

Standish, ME
06/16/2020
Very friendly
Service is great, its clean and reasonable

James P.

Thomas S.
Hollis, ME
06/12/2020
Fast, Easy and Effecient
This visit was great. Inspection and oil change, in and out and reasonable cost.

LC
Laurie C.
Kia Rio
06/06/2020
Quick and Easy
Just in for an oil change and sticker but the process was quick and thanks to my car care club - $12.50 was the total!

James S.
06/05/2020
Ford Escape 2018
My visit to Jason's Auto was wonderful as always. The Mechanics took my car even though I was a little early. Asked me if I wanted coffee or anything and I got to see the dogs. Jason's is a fine auto shop. I have not had to return for something they forgot or did not finish. They are such fine people. I truly enjoy my visits there. Thanks to all of you at Jason's. If they find something that is not listed on your work order they will check with you. No surprises!

NB
Nathan B.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said they have great customer service, they did what they needed to do, and they didn't try to get him to buy things that weren't needed.

Michael L.
Dodge Journey
06/04/2020
The People
The people are terrific no matter if it’s Jason talking to me or one of the techs. I feel like a friend when I’m there.

LW
Lila W.
05/30/2020
Auto service
Always treated with great respect. Problem was found and repaired within minutes-and I was on my way again! Thanks!

Edmund/James P.
Saco, ME
05/28/2020
Changed tire
Couldnt get lugs off f350 farm trucks...they changed inner tire with spare in no time. Thanx for fitting me in as always.