John S.
04/26/2020
Worst place ever
If you want to bring your car to a place who only cares about there bottom line then this is the place for you. Shit service. This place has gone down hill since the Covid. A shop full of clowns and not one of them know what there doing.

Jim B.
Limington, ME
04/08/2020
Doing a function that’s not their speciality
I have had mechanical work done and they have done a great job, my bad review was on the undercoating they did on my vehicle. It was the worst job, looks like they were in a great hurry, and missed places, other places. It’s just falling off the frame. So basically it was a waste of money to have it undercoated.

MO
Mark O.
Arundel, ME
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they charged him too much. He said he was told $700 and when he went to pick up his vehicle, he was charged $1800 and he was not informed it was going to cost more. He would not recommend for reasons stated.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

I apoligize Mark, our original quote was between 1300 and 1500. We did not expect your 2018 trailer parts were any differant then your last trailer. That was our mistake not finding out first hand. WE will work harder in the future being better at our job.

Matt S.
Biddeford, ME
02/27/2019
Commercial tire
The worst commercial tire shop experience ever. Brought them two tires one needed valve stem the other needed replacement. Was called and quoted $330 for a single tire I made one phone call to central tire and was quoted $205 I called them back and said I would provide tire ( trying to give local shop busdiness instead of just picking tires back up and bringing to central tire) dropped off tire at 830 called at 1 was told someone would get back to me shortly. After no call I called back at 3 and asked if was going to done before 5 was told they were waiting for wheel weights I explained I need back for snow storm coming and if they couldn’t do I would bring some where else. Was told to come get my tires. So after having tire for 6 1/2 hours I had to pick up and bring to central tire where they mounted on the spot in less than 10 mins. It’s to bad because they are close to our shop and we have 10 commercial trucks that could of been serviced there. On a positive note they didn’t charge me for dismounting tire or fixing valve stem just told to never come back. I don’t know of any other shop that runs out of wheel weights especially when there suppose to be a commercial truck tire shop.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/28/2019

There are 2% of customers a business cannot please. You are one of the 2%.

Kevin B.
West Buxton, ME
02/17/2015
rip off
screwed my grandson so bad that he could not afford to have his car fixed correctly by another mechanic. Everytime a vehicle brought in for one thing, you end up with a list of extra charges of "additional" items needed. Would never recommend this service company

MV
Matt V.
11/20/2019
Dissatisfied to say the least
First I went in for some exhaust work, they made two welds and both are leaking. I felt slightly overcharged on the first visit but didn't complain. Second visit I needed an entire break refresh, they attempted to charge me 9.5 hrs of labor, after begging and pleading they dropped it to 8.3. I paid the bill because I essentially had no choice because I need my truck to work and live. After paying I was still upset some days after so I messaged Jason on Facebook where he openly admitted he was "making time" on my bill. My brakejob should have been no more than 4.5-5hra absolute max. At 107 an HR for labor I call that extremely excessive. I was ensure though they had their "best mechanic on the job". Either I'm still being lied to about being grossly overcharged, or their top mechanic actually takes that long to complete a brake job... Either way it's a problem. Being a business owner myself I cannot understand the thought process behind yanking an extra $400-500 out of someone on one bill rather than having a life time customer.. oh well.

West Newfield, ME
02/18/2019
Very nice people trying too hard to make more money.
Every employee I’ve ever talked to has been so nice! However I’m not the type of person to appreciate overselling. It gets annoying. I appreciate their 22 point checks, however I’m not sure how much I trust that the things they pointed out, considering they told me my inspection sticker was bad, when it still has 4 months... possibly just a simple mistake or they were trying to take advantage and get more work. Very nice and helpful employees but trying too hard to push you to buy more. It’s clearly worked out well for them considering how nice their shop is.

Mildred G.
Hollis, ME
Buick LaCrosse
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Mildred said the last time she was at this business, the price of the service was expensive.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 07/29/2014

Mildred came down for a lube, oil and filter service. I tried to explain that we provide top quality oil and the best filters avalible to us and our oil changes are so much more then just an oil change. We check all tire preasures, all fluid levels and add when needed and a look around the vehicle for the customer safty and well being. We are not a quick cheep oil change service facility. Im sure Mildred will be back for more critical repairs but may choose to go to a promto for her less exspensive oil changes.

Corey B.
GMC Pickup
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Corey said this was his first time going to the business. He said he will go there again so issues can to be taken care of before inspection. He really appreciates everything they already have taken care of.

RD
Raymond D.
Waterboro, ME
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said he would recommend this business for service.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 12/13/2019

Raymond, We appreciate your continuing business.

AA
Andrew A.
07/19/2019
Quick turnaround
Both times I've been there for service they got me in quickly and were done when they said they would be. They're a little on the high side with their labor rate but you get what you pay for.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Andrew! I know we have a higher labor rate. I trust that with our car loaner, life time warrantee on our premium parts and labor, car washes,  will help our customers to realize with the higher labor rate, you get more perks then just a fixed vehicle.

SG
Steven G.
Maine
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he was not able to accomplish everything he wanted at a reasonable price.

NT
Neil T.
Buxton, ME
06/20/2019
Cab bushings
I called everyone in the area from small garages to body shops nobody wanted to fix my truck .Jason looked me right in the eyes and said I think we can get it done in 6 hours and it took 7. I also got a loaner car great shop.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Neil. Im glad we were able to help you out. Thank you!

EB
Eric B.
04/30/2019
Honesty
Jason's is honest, fast and transparent.

Melissa D.
Buxton, ME
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/28/2019
The services are always great. The new loaner car is a huge help. The staff is always friendly and understanding.
I will keep going back..