MV
Matt V.
11/20/2019
Dissatisfied to say the least
First I went in for some exhaust work, they made two welds and both are leaking. I felt slightly overcharged on the first visit but didn't complain. Second visit I needed an entire break refresh, they attempted to charge me 9.5 hrs of labor, after begging and pleading they dropped it to 8.3. I paid the bill because I essentially had no choice because I need my truck to work and live. After paying I was still upset some days after so I messaged Jason on Facebook where he openly admitted he was "making time" on my bill. My brakejob should have been no more than 4.5-5hra absolute max. At 107 an HR for labor I call that extremely excessive. I was ensure though they had their "best mechanic on the job". Either I'm still being lied to about being grossly overcharged, or their top mechanic actually takes that long to complete a brake job... Either way it's a problem. Being a business owner myself I cannot understand the thought process behind yanking an extra $400-500 out of someone on one bill rather than having a life time customer.. oh well.

MO
Mark O.
Arundel, ME
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they charged him too much. He said he was told $700 and when he went to pick up his vehicle, he was charged $1800 and he was not informed it was going to cost more. He would not recommend for reasons stated.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

I apoligize Mark, our original quote was between 1300 and 1500. We did not expect your 2018 trailer parts were any differant then your last trailer. That was our mistake not finding out first hand. WE will work harder in the future being better at our job.

Matt S.
Biddeford, ME
02/27/2019
Commercial tire
The worst commercial tire shop experience ever. Brought them two tires one needed valve stem the other needed replacement. Was called and quoted $330 for a single tire I made one phone call to central tire and was quoted $205 I called them back and said I would provide tire ( trying to give local shop busdiness instead of just picking tires back up and bringing to central tire) dropped off tire at 830 called at 1 was told someone would get back to me shortly. After no call I called back at 3 and asked if was going to done before 5 was told they were waiting for wheel weights I explained I need back for snow storm coming and if they couldn’t do I would bring some where else. Was told to come get my tires. So after having tire for 6 1/2 hours I had to pick up and bring to central tire where they mounted on the spot in less than 10 mins. It’s to bad because they are close to our shop and we have 10 commercial trucks that could of been serviced there. On a positive note they didn’t charge me for dismounting tire or fixing valve stem just told to never come back. I don’t know of any other shop that runs out of wheel weights especially when there suppose to be a commercial truck tire shop.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 02/28/2019

There are 2% of customers a business cannot please. You are one of the 2%.

Kevin B.
West Buxton, ME
02/17/2015
rip off
screwed my grandson so bad that he could not afford to have his car fixed correctly by another mechanic. Everytime a vehicle brought in for one thing, you end up with a list of extra charges of "additional" items needed. Would never recommend this service company

FL
Frank L.
Chrysler 200
01/18/2020
Kind, professional, neighborly
5-stars all the way around. Routine maintenance and repairs are top notch. Happily explains things and walks through repairs.

DN
Dora N.
Maine
Nissan Sentra
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Dora said she was completely happy with their service and she appreciates them, they did a great job and they got her in and out quickly. She added the prices were fair, they got everything done when she needed it to be done and she couldn't be more happy.

James S.
01/15/2020
Ford Escape 2018
Jason's for me is my go to Auto Service place. Jason is honest and will only provide what you need. He does not try to manipulate you to get service you do not need. I appreciate all the people that work there. They are friendly and will answer all your questions. I will return to Jason's for all my vehicle needs.

GP
Gary P.
Hiram, ME
Buick Park Avenue
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the staff were courteous and made sure they checked everything, He was very happy with their services.

CK
Carey K.
Portland, ME
01/08/2020
Excellent service!
Having to deal with a car repair is in my top 5 least favorite things to do. I found Jason’s, as my work location changed this summer and since, we have had to bring several of our vehicles to Jason’s shop. Without exception, every experience has been excellent service, they have taken care of the issue, and each time gone above and beyond! So grateful to have found a shop I trust and know I can count on.

Barbara M.
12/24/2019
Took my van in recently as it had a odd noise starting at the speed of 35+, diagnosed right away and I left it to be repaired. Was ready early the next morning to be picked up. Everyone is pleasant to do business with and answer any questions that you may have.

Thomas B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/19/2019
State Inspection
Even though it was only a vehicle inspection, they were very polite and attentive. Jason came out and introduced himself and discussed things I might want to consider having done in the near future. Very nice and professional.

Daniel G.
Limington, ME
12/18/2019
Warrantee on Quality Work and Service
Always Pleasant to deal with and have always provided quality work.

AC
Al C.
South Portland, ME
12/14/2019
Excellent service,
I have gone to Jason’s Auto Service for many years. He and his staff has taken care of my vehicles for many years! I recently purchased 4 Nokian all season radial tires and windshield wipers which was installed on my new to me 2017 Dodge Ram Express. Again great job as I come to expect. I would honestly recommend Jason’s Auto Service to all needing work done on your car truck RV and many more!

Jamie S.
Limington, ME
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said they were really friendly, informative and she feels like they helped her out.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 12/13/2019

It was our pleasure doing business with you Jamie. If you any other concerns with your Outback, please don't hesitate to call.

RD
Raymond D.
Waterboro, ME
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said he would recommend this business for service.
Jason B. from Jason's Auto Service responded on 12/13/2019

Raymond, We appreciate your continuing business.