HL
HAROLD L.
Lincoln Navigator
02/11/2021
Received very good service.
Very courteous.

MK
Mary K.
Buick Encore
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Mary said the staff provided excellent service and they explained very well what they did with her vehicle.

Doug H.
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Doug said he trusts the staff, they do not try to get over on him.

CG
Cody G.
GMC Pickup
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Cody said the business was prompt, communicative, and great to work with.

JEFF S.
Subaru Ascent
01/28/2021
A job done right
Once again I drove from Greeley to Eaton to service my car. I gladly make this short trip because I know that the people at Jay's Automotive always treat me like a valued customer and that I will get first class professional service there. This trip was no exception. If you're looking for an automotive job done right for a fair price, know that there is nobody in Northern Colorado that does it better then the professionals at Jay's Auto in Eaton.

Jim B.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Jim said the staff are very good.

Jon R.
Briggsdale, CO
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Jon said they do an excellent job.

JERRY C.
Pierce, CO
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/31/2020
Local Owned
Thanks for getting my van running again, and so quickly. I use to be able to do most of my mechanical work, but not on any of these new vehicles. What am I saying the van is 20 years old and there was no way I could repair it. Guess that shows my age,. Thanks, your shop and people are Great.

GS
GREGG S.
Honda Civic Si
12/29/2020
The Best
You guys rick!! I have and will always take my vehicle to Jays automotive in Eaton as long as I have vehicles. That about says it all. Highly recommend Jays for all of your automotive needs!!!

JEFF S.
12/22/2020
A Trusted Relationship
I have worked with Jay's automotive for many years. They have serviced many vehicles for me over these years. Sometimes I need service that involves costs that are well over a thousand dollars and many times the auto service I need involves relatively inexpensive work on my vehicles. Several very simple needs were done fee gratis for me. No matter what my vehicles need one thing remains the same. Their diagnostics , options, services, and costs are always up front honest and in line with industry standards. The quality is also always excellent! If that's not enough to convince you that they are a reputable organization there is more. I actually enjoy going there and I like the people. When I ask questions, they listen and then I get options and straight answers. I enjoy working with the staff there. I've come to trust them and I have never been disappointed with their services. This is a safe and reliable place to do business with for vehicle maintenance and repair. PS, I recently moved to Greeley where there are lots of service options. However, I still bring my vehicles to Jay's. It's well worth the drive.

12/20/2020
Great shop!
Got me in and out in 24 hours! Friendly and knowledgeable technicians. I’ve been going to Jays since 2005 no other shop for me!

JOY R.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/19/2020
Quick & Courteous
My car's service was completed quickly and I received a call letting me know it was finished. The staff at Jay's Auto are always courteous and easy to work with.

Jason H.
Ford Cab
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Jason said the staff provided good service.

GMC Acadia
12/11/2020
Timely and complete service.
Had gotten new tires. Place where bought suggested an alignment. They do not do alignments. Knew Jay's did and they took care of it.

GD
Gary D.
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Gary said that they have good customer service. They're friendly , knowledgeable and he likes going there.