Josh W.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Josh said the first time he called, the business didn't call him back.

DAVE H.
05/20/2020
Honest and dependable wouldn’t go anywhere else
Excellent service and they are always there when you need them

BC
BRIAN C.
Severance, CO
05/15/2020
Very happy with the job done as l have been several times in the past. Honest work for a fair price.
THA.NKS.

VR
VICKI R.
Chevrolet Venture
05/15/2020
Jay's is great!
I had an oil change the other day and when it came time to pick it up it was very windy and I had to walk to the shop from my house to get my vehicle. Jason offered to bring the vehicle to my home which was much appreciated! All the staff at Jay's are always so helpful!

RICK G.
05/12/2020
Good people
They treat you as a friend

GT
GILL T.
05/06/2020
Will be back!!
Truly appreciate the honest opinion about what my vehicle needed to be repaired!

RK
Rodney K.
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Rodney said Jay did the work at a fair price.

WF
WADE F.
05/01/2020
Fixed my A/C!!! In short time!!
This guys are awesome! Picked up and delivered my car in very short time. Feels so nice to be cool in the car!!

MEGAN D.
Windsor, CO
04/30/2020
Jay's Auto - BMW tech
Jay's auto recently hired a BMW tech, this was great news to find out since I was bringing my car in to get checked out. They were able to assess the problems and resolve them at a very reasonable price. I will definitely go back to Jay's auto for more service on my vehicles.

CK
CAMI K.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/17/2020
#1 in everything!
Jay's Automotive exceeds all expectations every time we take vehicles in. They are #1 in customer service and satisfaction and we are proud to support our local automotive shop!

Mike B.
Ram 1500
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Mike said everything at this business worked well and he had no issues.

RF
RON F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/13/2020
They
At Jay's when they fix anything on you vehicle you know they fixed it right the first time. Amazing people they have.

Kyle M.
Greeley, CO
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said he works with this business a lot and they are a good group of people.

DARRYL W.
04/03/2020
2 thumbs up
Professional, honest and courteous. Car was fixed in a timely and efficient time frame

JEFF S.
Subaru Ascent
04/02/2020
Above and beyond service again
I brought my Subaru Ascent in for a routine oil change. While they were working on my car they found major suspension damage on my vehicle due to another company's poor workmanship. They alerted me and thereby prevented further major damage. The vehicle was under warranty and they directed me to bring in to a Subaru dealer for repairs. Thanks to the guy's at Jay's automotive. I have been counting on them for years to service many different vehicles and they always come through for me.