BILL B.
10/24/2017
It has been resolve
The issues was resolve

10/24/2017
The handling of the billing was not up to expectations. The bill reflects a charge of a front wheel alignment. I called because the car is an all wheel drive and asked why all were not done. The response from the person on the phone was we did not even do a wheel alignment. I asked then why was I charged. The response was they will get back to us tomorrow.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 10/25/2017

We apologize for the miscommunication. Please call us and we will make this right.

Brad M.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Brad said this business was over priced so he pulled his vehicle from the facility.

KN
Kelli N.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said this business took advantage of him.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 01/07/2017

We never want to make any customer feel this way. Please call us to discuss.

FS
Frank S.
Greeley, CO
Ford RV Cutaway
07/02/2016 Category: Service
Frank said even though he had an appointment, he had to wait an hour and a half before they started working on his vehicle. He discovered when he got home that they didn't check the fluids. His radiator fluid container was empty and their prices are high.

AP
AARON P.
Nunn, CO
Volkswagen Jetta
05/03/2017
No respect for my time
Although Jay's does decent work, they absolutely have no respect for my time. I took my car in for an oil change. I made an appointment. What should have been a 20 minute procedure took 1.5 hours. I could have been doing other things with my time rather than waiting for my car. I assumed that with an appointment my car would have been serviced as soon as I took it in. There's something seriously wrong with the way this place is managed. Either they are incredibly inefficient, they are overbooked, or they just don't care about my business. Either way, I plan to find an alternative next time I need my car serviced.

MINDY R.
06/21/2016
Quick Work
Always decent customer service and pretty competitive pricing. This last time I think they may not have reattached my bumper guard properly/at all.

David W.
Colorado
02/14/2016 Category: Service
David said he had to take his vehicle back in today due to the fact it is leaking fuel after he got work done at the business.

GG
Gomecinda G.
Pierce, CO
Chrysler Town
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Gomecinda said he was somewhat satisfied with his experience.

09/22/2020
Timely and complete service.
Regular oil change. Had windshield wipers replaced too.

BILL M.
Grover, CO
06/10/2020
Loaner car
expensive, but problems get fixed and stay fixed.

Josh W.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Josh said the first time he called, the business didn't call him back.

HL
HAROLD L.
Ault, CO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/25/2019
You check the whole machine for problems
I am very happy with the work that was done . Be seeing you again later.

John R.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
John said that the service was good but the facility did more things on his vehicle than he consented to have done in the way of inspections. He stated that he does not like having businesses attempt to up sell him.
Amy W. from Jay's Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

John

We're sorry you were not completely satisfied. As a rule, we perform courtesy inspections on all vehicles. The courtesy inspections are not used as a way to "up sell" anything. We feel it is our responsibility to make sure our customers are aware of any problems and/or concerns our technicians may have with a vehicle, especially for safety items such as brakes. Thank you for your feedback.

FS
FAITH S.
Berthoud, CO
08/04/2019
2006 Honda Pilot front Breaks
The knowledge and experience of the employees who work there is greatly appreciated.

My only critique and I should have communicated this more, someone who needs help understanding cars needs lots of explanation when things are necessary.

EB
Evelyn B.
Nunn, CO
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Evelyn said she had to call the business to find out if her vehicle was ready to pick up.