Linda B.
Mazomanie, WI
04/12/2019
My GO TO place
Reasonable prices, honest people. What more do you need?

CJ
CHRIS J.
Subaru Legacy
04/09/2019
They were great!7
JDH is a great place to go, and I plan to go again. They were honest and efficient!

LA
LEE A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/07/2019
Mercury
JCH offers personal, honest and good quality business ethics.

TED B.
Volvo S60
04/06/2019
Awesome job ! Great guys !
Did a great job on the front end of my Volvo , actually saved me $ ! Cody and the guys are really good and knowledgeable!

RUSS R.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/02/2019
Easy to do business with,
No pressure, provided a fair price and adhered to it,

DOUGLAS H.
04/02/2019
My experiences with JDH repair.
Dependable, reliable, honest, trustworthy, all around great people to work with! They get the job done!!

CK
CRAIG K.
GMC Yukon
03/30/2019
oil change
I always take the vehicle to JDH Repair for oil changes and also rely on them for any major repairs. They provide great service and all of the staff at JDH Repair are great to work with

03/28/2019
Quick service
Issues with car were found and fixed the same day.

Oldsmobile Bravada
03/22/2019
We werdranded far from home. JDH got us on the road within the day. Thank you for the ed prompt service an sc fair prices.

RP
ROBERT P.
03/22/2019
Fast, Professional Service
The brakes on my fiance's Toyota Prius were beginning to make noise. We took the vehicle to JDH to get the brakes inspected. After the inspection they called with an estimate for what was needed. They replaced the front brakes, and adjusted and cleaned the rear brakes. They did not charge for any unnecessary repairs or parts. The repairs were done in a very reasonable time frame and the brakes are back to working like new.

LK
LESLIE K.
03/20/2019
I noticed a grinding noise on a Sunday and was able to get in for service on Tuesday. Had new brakes and rotors by the of the day Tuesday. Happy to have discovered this place.
Leslie

LD
LARRY D.
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/15/2019
Dependable, curtious and friendly service.
Always great job

LINDA B.
Mazomanie, WI
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
03/15/2019
Recommended
Always helpful and pleasant.

LH
LAURA H.
North Freedom, WI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/01/2019
Honest Mechanics Who Put My Safety Before Their Profit
Every interaction I have with Cody, Dean and Mike is amazing! When my car makes out-of-the-ordinary noises and I bring it to them because I'm paranoid, they always treat me respectfully, advise me as to whether or not the repair is something that can be delayed - or even if a repair is not necessary! Once during a cold snap, I took my car to JDH because the anti-lock brake light had come on. Dean checked my car and told me that the anti-lock brake pump had failed...and the part itself was $1000. Since I am not independently wealthy, I almost cried. But Dean hastened to explain that this part was not necessary for me to replace. Since I learned how to drive in the winter by pumping my brakes if the car started to slide, he advised me to drive that way again (pumping the brakes if I felt my car start to slide on ice or snow). Cody and Dean did ask me to leave my car with them for a few more hours, because they wanted to be absolutely sure that was the only issue, and nothing else was wrong, only because they wanted to be sure my car was safe to drive. Before I left, both of them made sure that I was comfortable pumping the brakes myself, and again reassured me that if I did that, I did not need to spend $1000 plus labor costs. I've never met mechanics who are so honest! They could have easily told me the brake pump was necessary so they could make a nice profit for themselves, but they didn't. ALWAYS take your car to JDH for routine maintenance and unexpected issues. You will NEVER be disappointed. I highly recommend them to everyone!

AR
ASHLEY R.
02/27/2019
Cody is very personable!
Cody is always accommodating and pleasant to work with!

CJ
CHANEL J.
Ford Edge
02/20/2019
From the receptionist to the tec, they were wonderful! To make small talk and have conversation shows that people care these days, rather than having 100 things to put in front of what you are there for!! I was in and out within 30-35minutes and on my way!
I thought that it was a very nice gesture that they offer to give you a ride somewhere rather than waiting too!!

MARIE B.
02/19/2019
I love that you are available on Saturdays from 8 a.m.- Noon & I don't have to have an appointment for an oil change.
I enjoy the friendly, fast & efficient service I receive at JDH Auto. I take my car there for all my auto maintenance needs.
I like to support local businesses & they are always so professional & friendly.

DF
DOUG F.
02/18/2019
Always great.
I enjoy seeing all the folks at JDH. They're honest, straightforward and honest.

LA
LEE A.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
02/15/2019
Cadillac
Great follow-up and communication.

Chevrolet Traverse
02/11/2019
I would recommend you try JDH Auto repair.
Good work at a fair price!