AT
ANDY T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/07/2019
Fair pricing. Poor scheduling and follow thru of delivery.
Great people at heart and honest but still learning the ropes of owning a business and what is required for customer service when it comes to commitments and scheduling. Has a tendency to over-book and miss promised delivery times. Quality of work is good but needs to improve follow thru and communication.
CF
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/07/2019

Andy,

Once again I would like to apologize for not having your truck done for you on the 3rd when you came back. I would like to point out again how when you left you told me you would not be returning until the 5th, which gave me until then to complete the work you requested. When you dropped your truck off you scheduled to pick it up the 5th, you called on the 3rd and said you would be returning early and needed your truck.  We did what we could do to move our schedule around and fit yours in earlier than we anticipated. Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze you in sooner than your scheduled pick up date and I do apologize for that. I just hope you can understand how we were not given the opportunity to follow through on our promise because you were in need of the vehicle sooner than originally planned.  Thank you very much for your time in writing this review.

Cody Fuchs
Owner
608-393-7037

09/27/2019
Jeep Alignment
They did a great job with are 4 wheel alignment. I would have gave them 5 out of 5 but they forgot to call me when they needed to order part and when the parts came in and when it was done but all an all great quality service techs

JOSEPH B.
08/22/2019
Friendy
People were pleasant. So far seems workmanship is good. My complaint would be it took 4 days longer than our scheduled appointment that was already 4 days out.

JIM D.
06/14/2019
Reasonably priced, great customer service, very friendly !
Cody did a great job. Very happy with the service. Would definitely recommend his business. Thank you Cody.

Chevrolet Traverse
02/11/2019
I would recommend you try JDH Auto repair.
Good work at a fair price!

Dylan H.
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said it took a little longer than expected.

Terry B.
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Terry said the only let down she had was that no one called her when her vehicle was finished. However it is great to have a quality business so close to home.

Dale G.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Dale said he would recommend this business for service.

LF
Larry F.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lucas. He said the business has good customer service and they get the job done on time.

SK
STEVE K.
07/22/2017
Great location and service friendly technicians
Preventative maintenance on our vehicle was performed in a professional and expedient fashion. When service was completed the truck was conveniently delivered to our house at no extra cost.

TN
Tom N.
Oregon, WI
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Tom said he was very happy with this business. They were able to work him in for an oil change and everything went smoothly.

MI
MATT I.
Dodge Dakota
11/27/2019
JDH ROCKS!!!!!
My 16 year old Dodge Dakota runs like a two year old thanks to the maintenance of the staff at JDH. They are the greatest and I wouldn't take a vehicle anywhere else!!

SF
SCOTT F.
Lodi, WI
11/26/2019
Car repair
Excellent service!! Spent time explaining the repair to me. Definitely go back

CALAB W.

SF
SCOTT F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/17/2019
Service and quality of work
Service and quality was great