4.5

Theodore A.
South Vienna, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly,Helpful, polite, and very professional
Always had good experiences at Jeff Wyler I’ll be back for my next service need

Debi S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Great Place
Great staff and service. Work competed when promised. Provide transportation or a comfortable place to wait for short fixes. Good environment.

Napoleon, OH
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Owner
Just wish recall could be preformed at time of service on weekend as we drive thee hours to get our car serviced. Not easy to get service done during the week when we both work.
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

I apologize that we have been unable to complete your recall on the weekend, we typically only have express services scheduled on the weekend. I will have my shop foreman reach out and find a way to get this scheduled in at a time that is convenient for you. We appreciate you traveling this far for your service and we will do our best to accomodate you.
Thanks!
Melissa Fletcher, SM

MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you sharing your concerns with us and with Hyundai. We apologize that the recall was unable to be completed in one visit. We would love to find a way to get this completed for you at your convenience. Please give us a call and we will do everything that we can to make it happen. We strive for 5 Stars with every visit and look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle service.
Melissa Fletcher, Service Coach

Robert M.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
This team from scheduling to final delivery of your vehicle is second to none.

Great experience always!!

Pickerington, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Received excellent service
No problems getting scheduled, right in and out. Fast and efficient.

TL
Thomas L.
Urbana, OH
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Replaced the engine with 87,000 miles under warranty
The Sonata was loosing a lot of oil and performance over the last year and a half. Jeff Wyler service with Mike Slonaker assisted me with the warranty claim and after approval J.W service replaced the engine.

Steven S.
02/12/2021 Category: Service
They know the vehicles
They did me right

AC
Anna C.
02/10/2021 Category: Service
The best!
Best service visit I’ve ever had anywhere. Love the guys in service. Funny and informative!

Marilyn D.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied
I felt that everyone was on the same page as far as professionalism.

Catherine B.

KW
Karla W.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service and customer service
I had to cancel my appointment on Wednesday due to conflict with work schedule but really needed an oil service that week. The person over the phone told me they were booked up and she would not able to schedule on Monday or Tuesday but I was still welcome to walk in, but please be aware that would might take a longer wait. I walked in on that Tuesday and the person on service desk was super helpful and polite. I was out the door with oil change and tire rotation in one hour.

Michelle P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2021 Category: Service
You can’t go wrong
A good experience. Never felt pressured.

Robert M.
01/12/2021 Category: Service
The staff was very professional and completed the service in a timely manner

Catherine W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Always friendly knowledgeable staff!!