4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Alma B.
Xenia, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
It's great at Jeff Wyler!
Everything was great at Jeff Wyler!

LH
Lydia H.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
We had our 2017 Elantra serviced and it was great. Joshua greeted us when we got there, took our information and found out what our car needed. It was going to take a while so he arranged the shuttle to take us home and pick us up. When we got back to pick our car up Joshua sanitized the door handles and steering wheel before we entered the car. Great job Joshua E.

WL
Wendy L.
I feel valued!
I have always had excellent service at Jeff Wyler-that is why my family has bought and leased cars and SUV’s from Jeff Wyler for the past 25 years. I feel valued as a customer because I am listened to and my questions are always answered.

Tom Loney has taken care of my family like we are an extension of his own family. Our professional relationship with Tom is another reason why we keep coming back.

RT
Ronald T.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2020 Category: Service
The ease of scheduling service and the speed of that service.
The work was performed as expected!

GS
Gary S.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
It was nice to have someone speak up for us.
I was so pleased you were able to help us. Josh Eshelman was so helpful. He told me on more than
one occasion, call me if you have any questions. He was very pleasant to deal with.

QP
Quincie P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Routine auto service
Efficiency, polite and courteous staff

Bryan B.
Urbana, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent fast, friendly service and very thorough.

Xenia, OH
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Noncompliance with health department requirements
No one was masked when I went for service including the individual who would drive my car into the service area. I was told by a manager that they were in compliance but no one was masked. A call to the Clark County Health Dept. revealed they get frequent complaints about Jeff Wyler’s noncompliance.
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

From the time that your vehicle is brought into the service department up until it is redelivered to you we are taking precautions for both your safety as well as ours. We sanitze every vehicle before the technician takes it into the shop and vehicles are sanitized at the time of customer pick up. As per the CDC guidelines we have masks available to all employees and if requested by any customer they will put them on if they do not already have one on and customers have the choice as to whether to wear them as well. We sanitize all areas of the dealership several times a day and continue to be in compliance with all state and county recommendations.
We take the health and safety of our customers and employees very seriously and I apologize that you felt uncomfortable. We will continue to do our best to maintain and follow all recommendations and guidelines set out during this difficult and ever changing time.
Melissa Fletcher, Service Manager

Jennifer R.
Jeffersonville, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2020 Category: Service
There treatment,for me and my car.
My only problem was they did not have all the part s needed. Well have to come back.

Urbana, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/26/2020 Category: Service
It's who I got my car from
Everything was taken care of in a professional, quick , ,manner.
thank-you

Joseph H.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
5000 mile service
Good service. Attentive. But this time it took 2 hours instead of the usual one which is a long time when you're in the waiting room trying to breath thru a mask. There seems to be more attention given to selling additional services like filters and wheel alignments, etc. than there is to just performing the service I came in for.

Darlene C.
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Ok service
Ok service

Marilyn D.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
Always friendly and supportive.

TH
Tim H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai is it's people
I have been a Hyundai owner and customer since 2011. The service staff @ Jeff Wyler are competent, honest and respectful. In particular, the young lady who works at the service desk, Tassha, has gone beyond scope of her responsibilities, in my opinion, to insure my complete satisfaction as a customer. It's that kind of dedication that keeps me coming back to Hyundai and Jeff Wyler.

Robert M.
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service
They were professional and finished on time. Answered all my questions that I had.