4.5

HM
Hope M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2021 Category: Service
The Serving Department is top notch. They provide prompt, efficient service in a friendly manner, and make certain you understand what's being done on your vehicle. They also send out reminder notices when it's time for your next servicing appointment.
If your Hyundai needs servicing, I highly recommend Jeff Wyler's Servicing Department. Their staff is very professional and provides an estimate of costs and time required. The Customer Lounge is clean and provides vending machines, coffee, WiFi access, and a television while you wait. Very pleasant experience.

QP
Quincie P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Caring staff
Staff always friendly, professional, quick service

TL
Thomas L.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
New engine
I have a 2015 Sonata with 88,000 miles and they worked with me and Hyundai while they replace the motor under warranty. The car runs like a new one.

TL
Thomas L.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Excellent personal service
Jeff Wyler’s service is set up to make car service as easy as possible. I have had a number of times for 2 of my cars and each time the people and work was very good.

AJ
Ann J.
Maysville, KY
04/29/2021
Honored offer....great deal
I have been looking for a new Hyundai Sonata Limited for well over a year. I have attempted to work with 7 different dealerships on numerous cars. None would meet my price or even try to deal with me. One gave me an appointment to pick up car but sold it out from under me. Several weeks ago I talked with Jeff Wyler Hyundai in Springfield. All contact by text or email so I felt no pressure. They met my price, but it is hard for me to sign a check for that kind of money so I hesitated. Learned that the Sonata Limited inventory is very low all over the country which means dealerships can ask & get what they want. So now I am ready to write the check. And after 3 weeks Jeff Wyler agreed to honor their quoted price even though they could now get more for the car. I worked with Christina...easy to deal with. I am more than happy with this process. Eggs really are cheaper in the country.

Shirley B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
The Service Manager and staff
I was glad to talk with the Service department and was satisfied with their concerns.

04/27/2021 Category: Service
I will give it 5 stars
Thanks for taking care of my request
MF
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

I apologize that you received this survey in error. We have removed your email from our internal system and will contact Hyundai to remove from there as well. We would appreciate it if you would either remove this survey or rescore it to a 5 star as this directly affects our dealership and its employees. We apologize again that you received this in error and would appreciate your help in fixing it.
Melissa Fletcher, Service Manager

JOSHUA P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

lets work on this and get this taken care of

John S.

Thanks
5 star service!

Jean M.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Someone is always there to help you.
Whenever I visit Jeff Wyler someone is always there to ask how or what they can do for me. Whether it is something as simple as putting air in my tires or checking on a larger issue they do their best to resolve the issue.

04/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly greeting and offer to help with your service requests.
Whenever I visit Jeff Wyler someone is always there to ask how or what they can do for me. Whether it is something as simple as putting air in my tires or checking on a larger issue they do their best to resolve the issue .
MF
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you sharing with us your concerns with your recent service. We apologize for the length of time it took to resolve the issue with Hyundai. It is frustrating to us as the dealer that sometimes we are at the mercy of the manufacturer for next steps expecially with new vehicles, but we are glad that we were able to resolve the issue and get you back into your vehicle. We look forward to continuing to service your vehicle in the future and we will make every effort to ensure that your next visit is a much better experience.
Thank you!
Melissa Fletcher, Service Coach

JOSHUA P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

I want to take care of you down the road on everything

TA
Theodore A.
South Vienna, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly,Helpful, polite, and very professional
Always had good experiences at Jeff Wyler I’ll be back for my next service need

Debi S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Great Place
Great staff and service. Work competed when promised. Provide transportation or a comfortable place to wait for short fixes. Good environment.

Napoleon, OH
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Owner
Just wish recall could be preformed at time of service on weekend as we drive thee hours to get our car serviced. Not easy to get service done during the week when we both work.
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

I apologize that we have been unable to complete your recall on the weekend, we typically only have express services scheduled on the weekend. I will have my shop foreman reach out and find a way to get this scheduled in at a time that is convenient for you. We appreciate you traveling this far for your service and we will do our best to accomodate you.
Melissa Fletcher, SM

MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you sharing your concerns with us and with Hyundai. We apologize that the recall was unable to be completed in one visit. We would love to find a way to get this completed for you at your convenience. Please give us a call and we will do everything that we can to make it happen. We strive for 5 Stars with every visit and look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle service.
Melissa Fletcher, Service Coach

Robert M.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
This team from scheduling to final delivery of your vehicle is second to none.

Great experience always!!

Pickerington, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Received excellent service
No problems getting scheduled, right in and out. Fast and efficient.