4.5

02/10/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful.
Very helpful.

02/05/2020 Category: Service
I was disappointed. I had to return within 5 min and have more oil put in my car because the oil light was on. They said there was a bubble that prevent proper fill. It was 30 min wait so i think they totally forgot to fill it period.
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

I apologize that you had to return to the dealership following your visit. I appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to speak to you on the phone. As mentioned on the phone your next oil change and tire rotation will be complimentary for the inconvenience.
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to your business in the future.

SF
Stephanie F.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Once again
I like taking my car to Jeff Wyler but I don’t understand this is the third time I’ve been told I needed something and then found out later I did not need it. I was told I have a brake light out it would be $25 to fix by two people and I told him no not to fix it I would do it myself not hard it’s a four dollar Bulb. When I go to bided Bob I have the night check in the bar was good all of my bulbs for good I don’t understand why they did that. I like going there but I’ve had more than one incidence and that’s just one too many this time Jeff Wyler no more. I watched you guys charging old lady $200 for a radiator flush come on.
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

I apologize that your recent service was less than satisfactory. Your service advisor will be reaching out in the next 24 hours to discuss your visit and find out what we could have done better. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will continue to choose Jeff Wyler for all your automotive needs.

01/14/2020 Category: Service
user friendly
convenient and useful

HW
Harold W.
Huber Heights, OH
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership
We have purchased many vehicles from Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall And always received excellent service from oil changes to recall notices they explained what was being done and when the would be done We recommend them to friends and family

Miamisburg, OH
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
Melissa & her staff are the best. The improvements since she has been there are phenomenal. The people at the top need to know how much she has changed that dealership for the better.

2019 Hyundai Sonata

Happy with service

West Liberty, OH
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Convenience of Location
Excellent service. Got in and out quicker than expected.

Charlotte M.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Highly Satified Service
The employees there are always very polite and friendly, and the service they give is excellent

SR
Steven R.
South Charleston, OH
11/23/2019 Category: Service
My experience
I was treated very well at my appointment. The service department completed my needs very quickly. I am very satisfied.

LC
Lloyd C.
Greenville, OH
11/12/2019 Category: Service
service
service was completed sooner then stated

Rebecca B.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch
The Wyler staff were a great help in getting my car taken care of. No hassles and everything was completed in a timely manner.

Mark R.
Urbana, OH
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Friendly service, reliable repairs, convenient courtesy van.