Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.2666707/5Overall Rating 4.2666707/5Overall Rating 4.2666707/5Overall Rating 4.2666707/5rating 4.2666707
Overall Rating 1.93333/5rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333rating 1.93333

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Clean, Professional, and Timely both Service Dept. and Sales
I have always had excellent service whenever I come to Jeff Wyler.

Monty B.
Medway, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor. Service
Have “Not” been contacted

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Monty. B
Service is lacking!! Once is understandable!! But this is an ongoing issue
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

We apprciate your feedback and are working to improve our service and our staff. There is no excuse for the lack of communication or the amount of time that your service took to complete, but please accept our apologies and we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to earn your business and your trust back in Jeff Wyler Springfield Hyundai.

06/06/2019 Category: Service
I received great service when I needed to find out why I had a slow leak in one of my tires. It only took a little while for the techs to diagnose my issue. I was helped and out of there in under two hours.

Lori S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2019 Category: Service
6 month repair
They had my Hyundai Tucson 6 months for Motor replacement. Tried to tell them something was wrong with vehicle a few times before motor blew. At 5000 miles and 50000 miles. Always got the brush off or it was a maintenance issue that I needed to pay for even though car was under full warranty. Motor finally blew. Took 6 months to get car back. Only got a remanufactured / rebuilt motor instead of new like I was told originally Got car back dirty and with no antifreeze. Had to drive a compact rental car all winter. Car still running rough at an idle.
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I apologize that your experience with you recent engine replacement was less than satisfactory. We are working with Hyundai to try to keep customers informed during the process of getting parts for these repairs however we are at the mercy of the manufacturer. We will be contacting you in the next few days to discuss the issue of the vehicle running rough at idle and see if we need to get you back in to the dealership.

06/03/2019 Category: Service
The service department work around my schedule to get my car in. I dropped it off on my lunch break and they had a ready for me when I got off work. Very professional and very well-trained staff.

Darlene C.

Maureen D.
Urbana, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service always prompt.
Always a pleasant experience.

Standard Service
Went in for an oil change, waited , it took an hour.

Tim M.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Repair
Took way too long to get my car back. Over a week for a tune up and a timing belt change. Broke a bolt and had no replacement for 2 days. Unacceptable!
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

I apologize that you felt your service was less than satisfactory. I have tried to reach you both at the time of repair and since but have not heard back from you. Based on the age of your vehicle the bolt that was broken was not readily available but we were able to get it in and replace it at no charge to you for the bolt and also gave a discount to you on your overall service. We appreciate your business and apologize again.
Thank you!
Melissa Fletcher

MT
Meghann T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Walked me through the whole service process

Cynthia M.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
2017 santafe

SP
Stacey P.
Urbana, OH
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Parts had to be ordered, they kept me up to date on what was going on.
Took my car to be fixed it was under warranty however they had to order the part it was several days before the part came in. The dealership kept me up to date on what was going on and called me right away when my car was done.

ET
Ernest T.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Better Customer Service
No complaints with the level of service. Karly Hayes is providing great customer service and she ensures customers are happy with the service.

David M.
Yellow Springs, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt Finn is a most excellent Customer Service rep; job well done!

05/16/2019 Category: Service
Repair work
Timely courteous economical.

David S.
New Carlisle, OH
05/13/2019 Category: Service
great job as always
Matt was awesome and he took care of me. He went above and beyond getting me in for my wife's car repair and saved me some $$$$ while doing it.

great job Matt!!

LH
Lisa H.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and convenient
With my work schedule it is hard to get service, but not here, they scheduled early and was fast so I could continue on my busy schedule.

PS

Dayton, OH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Air conditioning fix
Owned the car for about two weeks and air conditioning was not getting cold. Scheduled service was conducted in about three days, everything went very good.