Overall Rating 4.9090909/5Overall Rating 4.9090909/5Overall Rating 4.9090909/5Overall Rating 4.9090909/5rating 4.9090909
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

John M.

SN
Scott N.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Average, nothing exceptional
You get the car serviced, customer service isn't close to what you you get at Tom Ahl.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

09/16/2018 Category: Service
elantra
Good job
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Connie M.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Time to service was longer than expected.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Did the repair in less time than estimated.
Excellent work.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Tamara B.
South Charleston, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/05/2018 Category: Service
New car damaged
Read the other comments, after buying 4 cars from Jeff Wyler in 5 years I will never return, and I will tell everyone I know about my experience
GARY A H. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Left a message for the customer to call us, we had spoke to her previously and advised that we duplicated the concern one time and when we found no cause for the issue we were instructed by techline to replace a master cylinder for bleed off.
The vehicle was driven numerous times after the repair and could not duplicate the concern again.
We have no control over a lemon law procedure and cannot buy the car back the customer must follow the process mandated by state law.

Fairborn, OH
2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Cost way to high.
To replace and paint the 1 inch triangle part of the door handle was 188 dollars.

Christopher W.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
My review title
Always helpful and courteous people
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Maureen D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Great service always prompt.
Service dept. Is why I go there
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

James P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai routine service
On time, and ready when expected. Friendly, helpful, answered my questions,
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

good service
good and quick service

2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service and clean environment
Friendly people and timely service

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Cody was very responsive to our time crunch, Bad telephone answering
The car was initially evaluated for this problem over a year ago, and we were told it was nothing. An independent service company then diagnosed the problem, so we brought it back to Wyler because we were told it should be a warranty repair. After the problem with my car was diagnosed at Wyler, we were told the fix would take 2-3 days. We informed Cody we had a time crunch because we needed to leave town with the car, so he expedited the part's arrival. We recieved the car the next day with the repair made. We truly appreciated his attention to our issue.

A very frustrating issue was our inability to contact anyone in the service department when calling. Each time we called, there was either no answer, or it went to the appointment scheduling voice mail.

HW
Hazel W.
Dayton, OH
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Service Techs know their stuff and are polite, efficient and knowledgeable.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Suzanne C.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional and Efficient
The staff are always professional and the work is efficient. I'm usually done with my oil change in 45 mins. The facility is always clean and inviting. They make you feel at home and welcome.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

BW
Bryan W.
Hilliard, OH
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Repairs were done well but received run around and false information
Had car towed to Jeff Wyler in Springfield on Saturday around 1:30 in the morning. Contacted scheduling number and was told by Jackie that she called Jeff Wyler in Springfield and that they were looking for the car but did not find it but they would keep looking and that my car would probably be looked at that day. I never received a call back to say car or keys were found. I called back 2 times and finally received a call back after service department had closed. I had to call on Monday and talked to Corey about my car. He said that he had not received any message about my car. Once Corey got involved everything was done quickly. I was lied to by Jackie saying that people were looking for my car and a receptionist from Springfield simply forgot to have anyone look for my car. I would recommend the service department but the customer service people need to do better.

08/06/2018 Category: Service
Repairs done well but run around on information.
Was told wrong information by service schedulers. Had to call to get info on what was going on. Service manager had no idea our car was at jeff Wyler until my wife called.
WILLIAM A S. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

CALLED AND LEFT MESSAGE, WAITING ON RETURN CALL

WILLIAM A S. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Called and spoke with Mr Watkins, totally undersatnd his concerns and  agrivations, rightfully so. After Corey got involved, Mr Watkins felt as if process moved smoothly. Apologized about concern due to Saturday tow in. We will work better in the future to fix this issue, when that paticular service advisor is not working that Saturday.  Apologize again.

David R.
Dayton, OH
2012 Hyundai Azera
Oil Change
Oil change done perfectly again. They are working on an electrical issue regarding the Oil Light & oil leaking into engine: 1st time changed electronic sensor (cost covered by warranty pkg) - still comes on: 2nd time they couldn't find anything & performed oil change (I was charged for total cost) - next day, oil light doing the same thing. This is a 2012 Hyundai Azera. I'm sad & frustrated.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

TE
Thomas E.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
At first I was disappointed that I called on a Monday and couldn't get my car in for service until Thursday. I was afraid it was the transmission and would be a lengthy repair. However, it was the fuel pump and they repaired it in one day and we got the car back that afternoon. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because of the cost, but I imagine it would be expensive no matter where I went.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Constance B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2018 Category: Service
My Elantra is happy
I brought my leased car in for an oil change, new filter and tires rotated and pressure checked. Everything was done in the time they told me it would be. Corey and Tia took care of me and made sure I was satisfied with everything.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018