Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.6153815/5Overall Rating 4.6153815/5Overall Rating 4.6153815/5Overall Rating 4.6153815/5rating 4.6153815
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Urbana, OH
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Jobs done ahead of schedule… again
I've been here several times and they've completed the work in less time than estimated (and less time than I was expecting). Indoor drop-off and pickup are nice. Shuttle service available but the waiting area is fine as well.

CJ
Carol J.
New Carlisle, OH
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick service

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Product Improvement Campaign for Software Update
Assume the update was made.
Did not make any difference in how the engine performed.
Update performed on time as scheduled

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Think twice
I came in for Check in Engine light with a message sent to my cell phone. Everyone thought this was not important as long as it was not flashing. The light came on Feb 2 after I had received my Monthly report that everything was ok. I was off on Monday so I called and was told that could come in and get waited on in about 30 mints when I arrive about 20 mints later was told that they could not service m car I had no appointment. After some checking was told that they could however would take 3 to 4 hours. The courtesy van took me home. I made mention that it was my day off and I had errands to complete but no one seemed concern, I had to call late in afternoon as was longer than 4 hours. Finally, was told there was nothing wrong with my car. I felt that there were accusations that it was the gas cap. This did not make any sense to me was told you left the car running while filling up. When told them no don’t do that then was told that you did not have it tight. Funny thing was I filled up on the Sunday or Monday prior to issue and had gotten the Great monthly report. So, they sent me home and advised that if comes back on come back. Well it did and I did come back, this time I checked in with my salesperson he was kind enough to give me a loaner for the day. But I got feedback that he was in trouble for giving me a call. They ended up needed to keep in overnight because they could not figure out what was wrong with my check engine light. I went back in with the loaner vehicle and was given a no charge rental for the next day. The next day was notified that I could pick the care up and then was told that they had to order a part of the car. I so once again I was going to have a day off with no car. I had appointments to go to and not having a car it was very inconvenient for me. I know other dealerships give auto to use and the courtesy driver was very disrespectful. I wish that I had used a different dealership the last car I was given coupons to use for free use of car for the day. My car is less than a year old and I feel that the service is very very poor and not customer friendly.. Good thing that I had type this in word. Because I have to recopy it for the review. That is again poor service.
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

I am sorry that your recent visits to our service department were less than satisfactory. I know that you spoke to Matt concerning the issues and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

LC
Lloyd C.
Greenville, OH
03/18/2019 Category: Service
service
Very friendly employees, they get you in and out in a very short time, have always fixed my complaints.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
experience, good customer service and honest
they do a great job at all of it

03/16/2019 Category: Service
service review
everyone I spoke to was very pleasant. Matt did a great job and he was short staffed that day, he was very polite and calm.

AH
Andrea H.
London, OH
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Staff gives service prompt, diligent and competent.

HW
Harford W.
Loveland, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Got it quickly, and done in 30 minutes. Very nice, and attentive to meet all my needs.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe

Stacey P.
Urbana, OH
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service and they was able to get me in quickly for services.

03/05/2019 Category: Service
awedjgn5trf,m
wDkjnawdklnrtgsln.msfvl/mxkl/m

TC
Tracy C.
Columbus, OH
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Does not do as promised
Took my vehicle in because my check engine light came on. I was told they had to order a part and it would take no more than 2 days. Here it is 3 weeks later and I still haven't recieved a call. I try to call and nobody answers the phone.
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Left message for customer that parts are available and to schedule appointment. Waiting for customer to contact us to schedule appointment.

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast and good service

PS
Phyllis S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Phyllis Schmud
They did a great job. Was upset Friday the 22 I had a appt 4:00 got there and they said I didn't had to reschedule and leave work early again. Went Tuesday 26th but they did a good job

GP
Geoffrey P.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2019 Category: Service
My service Technician Matt
Very friendly, knowledgeable and accomodating.
MELISSA D F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Tank you for the 5 Star rating from your recent service visit! We appreciate customer feedback and love it when are customers are able to recommend us to others. We look forward to continuing to provide the best service possible to you in the future.

Zanesfield, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Service took way to long
GARY A H. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

We are certainly sorry that your experience was less than exceptional and we will be calling you soon to discuss this issue and see what we can do to make it exceptional.

Bradley S.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
Left car for service and they provided a car for me to go back to work .

Christopher W.