RL
Ray L.
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Ray said he takes the vehicle to this business all of the time and they treat him well. They did a good job.

TW
Thomas W.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Thomas said this business is prompt, they are close to his home and they provide excellent service.

JOHN F.
Saturn Outlook
01/02/2015
Quality Mechanics
I drive vehicles with higher mileage than normal. I feel better better going to Jenkins knowing they have my back when I have work done they check my vehicle.

Linda S.
New Palestine, IN
Kia Sedona
12/30/2014 Category: Service
Linda said the business took care of her vehicle.

BETSY B.
12/24/2014
Personal service
The work and the speed with which it was done were excellent.

John M.
12/20/2014
stranded
My company car broke down on my way to Ohio at The Greenfield Rest Area, they towed it and fixed it while i continued my work week in Ohio. I picked it up On my way back to Illinois after being professionally repair and a 50 point inspection done. Awesome front desk help!!!

LH
LEE H.
12/19/2014
Respect this business
4 years with them and no complaint. They have treated me fairly. Recently had a wiring issue that was blown-off by the dealership. Ask Phil and the staff to investigate and see if my extended warranty would cover the problem. Took them just a few minutes to find where a connector for the failing part had come loose. No charge. Respect this operation.

JOHN F.
Buick Terraza
12/19/2014
very friendly and care about customer
I got an ams oil change in my buick & tire rotation. I also purchased the car club deal they had going on. Will save me considerable money!!

Jim M.
GMC Envoy
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Jim said he is satisfied with the service from this business.

GS
GARY S.
12/14/2014
Auto repair at the next level
I appreciate what Phil, Chris and the team are trying to accomplish. It's more than just fixing your car by slapping on some parts, upcharging for unnecessaries, and sending you on the way. Thorough, clear explanation, even video. Plainly want to keep you as a customer, not just fix it and move to the next. An obviously busy shop so was surprised they could get us in so quickly.

LA
LAURETTA A.
Chevrolet Venture
12/11/2014
They are very friendly and helpful.
Good job.

MICKEY W.
Jeep Cherokee
12/07/2014
Satisfied Customer
Just driving by with a suspected power steering leak, I inquired if it could be inspected. It was more serious than I thought, but they worked on it immediately that day. I appreciated the timely service, and will return.

Dennis W.
Schenectady, NY
Mazda B3000
12/03/2014 Category: Service
Dennis said he broke the latch tailgate of his vehicle and Mr. Jenkins took him in, even though he was very busy. They did a very professional job.

LL
LAURA L.
Pontiac Montana
11/26/2014
Jenkins has always taken care of our vehicles in a very timely manner.
Great place to work with. I appreciate the honesty-factor.

Mary B.
Wilkinson, IN
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Mary said every time she goes to this business they treat her nice. They do what they are supposed to do and they have really good prices.