Overall Rating 4.4885036/5Overall Rating 4.4885036/5Overall Rating 4.4885036/5Overall Rating 4.4885036/5rating 4.4885036
Overall Rating 2.29651/5Overall Rating 2.29651/5rating 2.29651rating 2.29651rating 2.29651

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
good job on repair.
everything Okie Dokie

GB
George B.
George's 2015 Sonata
Tech was great as Kirstie usually is. The car looked great and are ready for vacation next week. I am concerned that I paid $20 too much for my half of the total cleaning as I believe was on the coupon. It could be my mistake, but this is what I had in mind.

George,

Thank you for your patronage and feedback.

CP
Cynthia P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service, even better people to deal with!

Cynthia,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your service visit! We appreciate your allowing us to maintain your vehicle!

Diana D.
Service representative Francesca excellent
Service rep. Franchesca did a great job and made sure we were pleased. Always a pleasure to have car serviced and the car washing is so Helpful for elderly customers

Diana,

We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience. Thank you for entrusting us with your vehicle's maintenance!

AH
August H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Service with a Smile.
All concerns are met with positive action.

August,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we gave you a five-star experience! We appreciate your business!

TC
Thomas C.
Great
Excellent services

Thomas,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your service visit! We appreciate your business!

EE
Eltina E.
Franchesca Stone- Service Advisor
Excellent and professional customer service. I was accommodated with round trip shuttle service from the dealership.

Eltina,

Customer satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for the kind words and the five-star review!

Sheila M.
Summerfield, FL
Great Job
Phyllis did a great job, finished fast. Right job with right time.

Sheila,

We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your vehicle! Thank you for your kind words about your service visit and your review!

Diane M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quick Service
Service is done quickly. Seems like a well run dealership.

Diane,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your visit! We appreciate your business!

KK
Kathleen K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala services my car since 2012
I have been bringing my SantaFe since I purchased it to Jenkins of Ocala. George is my service rep and has always taken great care to make sure all my servicing is done correctly and in a timely manner. He is very efficient. Thank you George.

Kathleen,

Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your most recent experience!

ST
Stefano T.
Great service and help
Hyundai always takes care of it's customers and the vehicles are great .

Stefano,

GK
George K.
Silver Springs, FL
Quick and efficient
The repairs were completed quickly, and my advisor, Joel, took care of submitting a claim on the warranty, so the repairs were covered at no cost to me.

George,

PW
Peter W.
Yankeetown, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Joel, the service tech, did an excellent job
Although I had an excellent day at the Jenkins Service Department, I would not go back simply because it is so far away (almost an hour). I took my 2012 Elantra Touring there because there was an issue that was completely covered under warrantee. From the moment I drove up I was treated with respect and courtesy. "Joel" (I didn't get his last name) took care of me the through the whole process. I can say nothing but great things about him. He explained everything clearly and thoroughly. He mentioned (and later printed out) other maintenance the car needed without pressuring me to have it done immediately. He said he understood completely that it was much more convenient to have the maintenance done locally as I lived so far away. Joel stood out as he was my go to guy, but everyone else I dealt with at Jenkins treated me very well. All and all, a great experience. Based on this, if I lived closer I would go there all the time and I would recommend everyone to use Jenkins' ervice Department.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/12/2019

Peter,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We appreciate your glowing recommendation more than we can say!

LC
Linda C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service, complete and professional
Service was complete ans professional.
The customer waiting area was comfortable, complete with donuts and coffee.
I appreciate the courtesy van transportation for a quick erron.
George in service was great, very helpful with my needs and concerns. Thank you all. Lynn
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/12/2019

Linda,

Michelle M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Support
Great customer service, great service department.

Michelle,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our Service Department! We appreciate your business and your recommendation!

Jack W.
Umatilla, FL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Service Manager Makes Changes
I talked with the Service Manager and he followed my experience and instituted changes so it will not happen in the future.

Long Long Service Visit for an Oil Change
Took nearly two hours for an Oil Change/Tire Rotation during the slow part of the day. The checkin service advisor went home for the day and the replacement did not follow through to let me know it was ready. Enough said.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/11/2019

Good afternoon! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to apologize for the long wait time you experienced. there was no excuse for what happened. I will try my absolute best to resolve this issue for you. Thank you very much, and have a great evening!

Aaron Fields
352-620-2264

Susan S.
Service work
Work was performed very quickly.. everyone is courteous. .professional...pleaaure doing business with them.

Susan,

The pleasure was all ours, Ma'am! Thank you so much for your business and your five-star review!

LT
Linda T.
Belleview, FL
What I Think
Everything and everyone is always nice except why is it every time I go there a salesperson always try to sell you a new car...if I was interested in buying a new or newer car I would have already done so they really need to back off alittle I like my service advisor Kristie very much she is very helpful answering questions

Linda,

Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to review your experience!

AG
Amy G.
Wildwood, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Love the service here. They are always friendly.

Just hate the surveys afterwards!! They spam my email box with them, even if I fill out one, I keep getting them!

Amy,

Thank you for your patronage and feedback!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2019 Category: Service
great place
Friendly knowledgeable staff. Efficient and courteous.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your great review! We know that you are the reason we are here!