Overall Rating 4.3658517/5Overall Rating 4.3658517/5Overall Rating 4.3658517/5Overall Rating 4.3658517/5rating 4.3658517
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

John D.
polite professional service & KIRSTIE
polite professional service & KIRSTIE

John S.
Morriston, FL
Tucson
Courteous and friendly folks.

AC
Alex C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My visit
Great

Jon M.
See prior notes.
Friendly and competent employees and a great environment.

Jon,

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review! We are happy to have provided you with excellent service!

KW
Kerry W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and friendly service
Not only do you get fast service but you have a comfortable place to wait. You get also free doughnuts and bottles of water. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

Kerry,

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your recent experience with us. We appreciate your business!

David C.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fast and efficient
It was fast and efficient

David,

We are delighted to know our team provided you with a 5 Star experience. Thank you for your business and the positive review!

Potterville, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Super service!
Joel was just super. I was from out of town so wasn’t sure if this place would be fair, but they were very good and I will come back when I am in town. Very happy with the work done.

Hello,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your recent experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you in the future!

SK
Sue K.
The Villages, FL
CHROME
I have received word and feel good that my problems will finally be addressed.

Disgusted
Joel the service contact was fine. The rest of my visit was really unbelievably bad. I am still waiting three days after the fact for the phone call to find a solution to my problem. I was passed from department to department and when I requested a manager was just ignored. I have never been treated so unprofessionally. This is our fourth Hyundai and will p be heading to Orlando or anywhere but Jenkins for the fifth unless I receive a phone call ASAP.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 01/15/2019

Good afternoon! Please contact me when you have a moment, I would like to find out what concerns you have, and with what department so I can help you resolve any issues you may have. Thank you very much, and have a great evening!

VL
Vance L.
Ocklawaha, FL
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE IS GREAT, SALES LACKS IN COMPREMISE.
SALES COULD ADJUST BETTER TO CUSTOMER NEEDS TO TO GET ME
TO PURCHASE HERE AGAIN.
I KNOW FROM MY PAST SALES
CAREER A DEAL COMES TOGETHER
WHEN BOTH PATRIES ARE WILLING
TO COMPREMISE ON THE MFG. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE, ALSO DEALERSHIPS CONSTANTLY RECEIVE
FACTORY INCENTIVES,LIKE REBATES TO DEALERSHIPS, SALESMAN AND CUSTOMERS.
SO, I BELIEVE I NEED TO ENQUIRE
AT KIA, TOYOTA, AND FORD MOTOR CREDIT.
THANK YOU FOR A OPPORTUNITY.
CORDIALLY,
VANCE L. LARSEN.

Vance,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with our dealership! While we are disappointed that we were unable to assist you with purchasing a new vehicle, we are happy to hear that our Service Department provided you with a 5 Star experience.

HA
Holden A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great place
I get all my service done here. They are great.

Holden,

Thank you for your continued business!

KH
Karen H.
Very professional
I scheduled my service on-line (very easy) and arrived on time. My Hyundai was taken to the shop and I was greeted inside the waiting area in a timely manner. The service rep wrote up the oil change, tire pressure and 2 recall inspections that I requested while I found a comfortable seat and had a free coffee and donut. I was out of there in under an hour and a half along with a courtesy car wash to boot. The whole experience was fast, courteous and professional.

Karen,

Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to review your experience!

Marjorie D.
The Villages, FL
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good service and comfortable waiting area.

Marjorie,

We appreciate your feedback. We know you are the reason we are here!

2016 Hyundai Genesis
Good Service on my Genesis
Despite waiting longer than they told me for my part to come in, they handled my concern with care and professionalism. Very courteous; did a good job, washed my car, and off I went. Good job, Jenkins.

BC
Beverly C.
Service Representative
My Service tech did a great job on providing me with the necessary information. Good Job

Insurance coverage
When I leased my car, I purchased, what I was told was an all inclusive coverage; Now I find out that some items are excluded, filters for one thing. That was NOT what was explained to me in the beginning. I feel that either I was mislead from the beginning, or your service people are not honoring my contract. Don't know which. I'm very disappointed with Jenkins, and when my lease is over, I'll be looking at other vehicle options.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 01/14/2019

Good afternoon! I am very sorry you are having concerns with your maintenance contract. Please contact me when you have a moment, I would like to review your contract with you to be sure our service departemnt is performing the covered maintenance correctly. If there is a problem arising from the finance department, I will be happy to put you in touch with our finance manager to resolve the issue. Thank you very much, and have a great day!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe

Hello,

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. At your earliest convenience could you please contact either myself or our Service Manager, Aaron Fields, so we can discuss your experience in more detail?

AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to go over your recent service visit and make any corrections needed. It appears on your invoice you were given a coupon of $14.95 for your oil change,which is on our website. I would like to find out if there were any other charges I cannot see for some reason. Thank you very much, and have a great day!

Katherine M.
great service
Service has ALWAYS been quick and friendly. Hyundai has made a very comfortable waiting area. The service experience is the main reason I bought another Hyundai!

Katherine,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We truly appreciate your continued support!

KH
Karen H.
Quick, courteous service
Recently stopped by for oil change and tire rotation. I barely had time to finish my complimentary cup of coffee, when service rep told me my car was ready.

Karen,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to hear that we provided you with excellent service, and we look forward to being of service to you in the future!

Customer Relations Specialist

NC
Nancy C.
Dunnellon, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
routine service
Great, speedy service!

Nancy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your 5 Star experience! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you in the future!

PG
Patricia G.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Not good service
They did not check my tires and I thought that was part of the oil change it had been I the past
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 01/12/2019

Good morning, Patricia!

When you have a moment would you please contact either myself or our Service Manager, Aaron Fields? We would like the opportunity to resolve your concerns. You can reach either of us at 352-620-2264.

AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 01/12/2019

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to get more information about your recent service visit regarding your tires. Thank you very much, and have a great weekend!

greed
do not like paying extra for you normal overhead makes you look cheap
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 01/12/2019

Good morning! Please concet me when you have a moment. I would liek to get more detail about your billing concern so I can make any necessary corrections for you. Thank you very much, and have a great weekend!