Max P.
Good experience!
Good experience.

03/07/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Service agent need to see that Service shop do the repairs that is needed in a professional way.

The Villages, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Routine service
Service was performed expeditiously while I waited in very nice waiting room
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 03/06/2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your great review! We know that you are the reason we are here!

AA
Anonymous A.
Gainesville, FL
03/05/2021
Would not recommend
To make things short, avoid this place. Our sales man CARL, lied to us from the very beginning. Called ahead to see if they had the car we we’re interested in and he said yes. We showed up the next day and they didn’t have a single one on their lot. Made phone calls/ promises and fooled my husband and I into over paying by $15k for our car. I don’t trust this place and would not recommend them or Carl to anyone. All he cared about was making a sale which he could of done and made us, the customer happy at the same time if he didn’t scam us out of thousands.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 03/06/2021

Hello,

Your negative experience is concerning to me. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and I sincerely apologize for the situation you experienced. I would like to hear more about your encounter. Please contact me at 352-620-2264.

Jade A.
Morriston, FL
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2021 Category: Service
5 star customer service
I've owned the same car over 10 years and have always gone are for my services I've never had a problem with my car or with the service department! They have the best little cafe and a play area for the kids when I have to bring them.
Sn: bring back the fresh donuts ;)
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 03/05/2021

Jade,

Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your experience.

RJ
Robbin J.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Jenkins Hyundai
This is the only Hyundai dealership I have gone to since moving to Florida. They have always been good and have tried their best to give me great service. Currently the customer lounge is set up for social distancing and they offer masks to anyone who shows up and does not have one. I just recently went in for an oil change and in their free multi-point inspection, they discovered that my valve cover was leaking and my front brakes were worn out. My service Advisor, Courtney Winters, came and discussed the issues and pricing of repairs. It wasn't necessarily what I wanted to hear but I knew sooner or later I would need some work done on my car. My 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid does have 111,500 plus miles on it. This is the first real service issue I have had other than routine maintenance (Thanks Hyundai!). Courtney was a big help and a great service advisor. She knew I came in thinking I only had an oil change to wait on and with the additional repairs I was there several hours. She priced some additional work that I was thinking of doing later and she chased down my paperwork trying to get me back on the road as soon as she could. My car came back repaired and clean (free car wash!). Jenkins Hyundai and Courtney Winters are a great team to have on your side.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 03/04/2021

Robbin,

Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your experience!

Silver Springs, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Service associates are commendable.
The title says it all!

03/03/2021 Category: Service
Service department is above average
Just be prepared to pay a lot for it.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 03/03/2021

Penni,

Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to review your experience!

2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Mediocre service.
It seems like they want to sell or lease you another vehicle every time you have service. Sales people come around.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 03/03/2021

Richard,

I sincerely apologize for your negative experience. I would like the opportunity to regain your trust in us. Please contact me at 352-620-2264.

Cynthia M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Great place
My service provider reached out and apologized for a car wash being missed and has offered to replace my cabin air filter for free in return. They care about keeping their customers happy.

Good place
AF
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 03/01/2021

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ALLOW US TO CORRECT YOUR COCNERN! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN!

Aaron Fields
352-620-2264

TK
Terry K.
03/01/2021 Category: Service
the service people and the way they treat the customers.
I have always been taken care of like a family member. Just enjoy the crew. THANK YOU.

Terry,

We appreciate your feedback and your continued support. We know that valued customers, like yourself, are the reason we are here. We look forward to being of service to you in the future!

RK
Ronald K.
Beverly Hills, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
The Service Advisors
Courtney did an exceptional job and alerted me to a change in the time needed to do the repair.

I like that conscientiousness and her sincere concern for the customer’s time.

Ronald,

Your satisfaction is our goal. We are glad to hear Courtney provided you with the service you deserve. Thank you for trusting us with the maintenance of your vehicle!

NN
Neil N.
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Running Like New
Mechanic doing oil change and rotation figured out how to fix an old problem that I brought to Jenkins Hyundai a few years ago. Glad that they have a mechanic that is knowledgeable and knows how to fix cars. Hyundai needs mechanics like this person. Was seriously thinking about ditching this vehicle in a year for another Make but it is riding nice now.

Neil,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your service visit! We appreciate your business!

02/27/2021 Category: Service
George Franqui
George Franqui goes above & beyond for his customers. He is so kind & caring. He lets you know when your service will be a little longer than usual. He is always smiling.

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we are glad that George provided you with excellent service!

02/26/2021 Category: Service
Overall service was fine. Oil change
Only comment my car did not come back washed. I was sent two car wash coupons.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 02/26/2021

Janet,

Darryl C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/26/2021 Category: Service
The service people make it great
They don't try to sell you something that your car needs.

02/26/2021 Category: Service
The salemen that comes to your table and tries to put you in a newer car even if you just coming in for a oil change
I just would like to come in for service and not have a saleman try to make me get a newer car because my payment on my car is high to them.
AF
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to help us resolve your concern! We will make sure all of your future visits are excellent!

Aaron Fields