Overall Rating 4.2710306/5Overall Rating 4.2710306/5Overall Rating 4.2710306/5Overall Rating 4.2710306/5rating 4.2710306
Overall Rating 2.21698/5Overall Rating 2.21698/5rating 2.21698rating 2.21698rating 2.21698

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great staff.
They have the finest
Hyundai technicians on the planet 🌎.
Plus, they have Gibby

ST
Suzanne T.
Dunnellon, FL
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Kirstie
Kirstie is my service rep. She is always attentive and takes her time with me. The service dept. never tries to sell me things I really don't need. The wait time is never unreasonable. I can't say enough good things

Jack M.
Dunnellon, FL
Customer Priority
Every employee conducts themselves in a very professional manner and makes YOU feel like you and your business is TOP PRIORITY !!!! George Franqui kept us very well informed of work needed and work in progress. The person providing the shuttle service did a great job and was outgoing and friendly. The coffee and snack area is a real plus---I'm sure most customers appreciate your hospitality.

AC
Audrey C.
Summerfield, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
david canale
excellent service center. would not recommend buying a car there !!! sales reps can't be trusted...

AP
Amanda P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was amazing. They still didn't was my car and I saw the lady right it on the paper. But they never wash it so I wasn't so surprised. I will return to with a second guess.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Prompt, professional service
I've been going to Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala to service my vehicles for more than 7 years. This time, my Service Advisor, Kirstie, reminded me of why I continue to do so. She was helpful, prompt and professional. She made sure that I understood my charges and that I was fully satisfied with the service, including explaining the findings of my vehicle's stats - tire wear and pressures, fluids, brake condition etc. I was truly pleased. Thank you!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Adequate
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/15/2018

Good evening! I am sorry to hear your experience was less than perfect. Please contact us to let us know how we can make your next visit a five star event! Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Aaron Fields
352-620-2264

Marjorie D.
The Villages, FL
Good Service
Always good service with good providers. Nate was excellent to work with.

FM
Frank M.
Gainesville, FL
Good reliable service
Will return when my next oil change is due.

EG
Edward G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai sevice
These guys spent a lot of time finding a small air leak in the emissions system. I know how difficult this could be but they found it and fixed it. Back on the road. Great job!

Delmer B.
Summerfield, FL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
This is repetitious. I've done this too many times.
My previous reviews continue to speak for themselves. Excellent service. No more review requests, please.

FE
Felipe E.
Professional services
Good people and good services

11/13/2018 Category: Service
No complaints for this service date...
Appreciated Hyundai for repairing my headlights which displayed early peeling of the clear coat. Thanks to George for getting in touch with me about the problem, setting up my appointment and making the experience hassle-free.

Katherine M.
great service
Its the service dept that really made me realize I wanted to stay with this dealership. I had another great experience when i came in for routine service! I had a service rep that ive never had before and he was awesome!!

FW
Frederick W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Workers are awesome!!!! Love the service :) I totally would recommend this place to all my friends and family. I always know that they always will do a awesome job. I trust Jenkins Hyundai. Thanks for always doing a superb job!

AG
Anthony G.
Homosassa, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Its a service center, you bring your vehicle and wait.
Service is good

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The personal service.
The people at Jenkins Hyundai are very friendly and extra helpful. They explain any extra work that needs to be done and always go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Thank you Jenkins Hyundai, especially my service advisor, Kirstie L. Glishke. She's the BEST ! Thank you !

Gainesville, FL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Great Experience!

PR
Pamela R.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
My Visits
It is a great friendly place and I have used it for 17 years.
Patricia S., Customer Relations Specialist from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your recent experience with us. We appreciate your business!

Patti Spingola

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice
All good

Thank you for choosing us for your service! We appreciate the 5-star review.

Patti Spingola