Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

TH
Tabatha H.
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
Service department has been friendly and honest with work that has been done on our vehicles.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/12/2021

Tabitha,

Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Carola B.
Silver Springs, FL
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
I'm very happy with the service staff, including my advisor Michael who got us taken care of quickly.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/11/2021

Carola,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your service visit! We appreciate your business!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2021 Category: Service
I like the service the people treat you with respect and I always had great service from all the staff there. They are very professional.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/10/2021

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words about your continued experience with us! We appreciate your business!

Rodrique C.
The Villages, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2021 Category: Service
one year check-up
The appointment was made for the one-year check up. They took the car right away, also washed the car for me, all on time, and I was out of there in an hour. I was very pleased with the service. Carol C
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/10/2021

Rodrique,

We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience. Thank you for choosing us!

LD
Linda D.
The Villages, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Jenkins Hyundai
I have purchased “5” cars from Jenkins Hyundai in Ocala……..I have a fantastic salesperson, I email her to what I am looking for and when I get to Ocala it’s waiting for me…..I purchased a Tuscan during the pandemic, again I emailed my salesperson and she brought the car to my home to look at…….then she took the car back had pin striping done and delivered it to me and brought my sonata back to Ocala…….my salesperson is Carolyn Davis, she is the best, I met her in 2004 when I purchased my first Hyundai and purchased “4” more from her……She is number “1” to me.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/09/2021

Linda,

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your continued experience with us. We appreciate your business!

EB
Edmond B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2021 Category: Service
People who work there are great
My service advisor was very kind, respectful and responsive
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/07/2021

Edmond,

John W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Experienced very bad service from Hyundai Finance. They tried to ruin my credit.
One employee had a very bad temper tantrum with me.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/05/2021

John,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate the five-star review!

Daniel S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
The service department is like no other. Amber, my service advisor, was welcoming. She kept me updated on my vehicle's progress and overall provided me with great customer service.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/04/2021

Daniel,

Thank you so much for entrusting us with your vehicle's maintenance! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about the great service that you received from our staff during your visit!

06/03/2021 Category: Service
Have been going to Jenkin Hyundai for 20 years and to buy my cars and for service. Have never been disappointed. The personal are very friendly and helpful. Thanks for 20 great years with Jenkins Hyundai
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/04/2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your continued business and your glowing review! We appreciate your loyalty more than we can say, and we look forward to being of service to you in the future!

Diana D.
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Courtney, service advisor, listened and responded
Service advisor, Courtney, listened to me and adjusted the invoice to correct an error on last invoice. Had the service tech spend time reviewing his service and he answered my questions. Very professional and timely service.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/02/2021

Diana,

We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your vehicle! Thank you for your review!

Rebecca M.
Best Service Place Ever
I can’t not rave about this place enough. Everyone is on their game & ready for the next move. They are so informal about what is happening, letting you know if it is taking more time than normal due to if being busy or looking further into the car. I love coming in and seeing everyone greet not only me but others around & also the personal conversations between the advisers and their customers.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/02/2021

Rebecca,

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your experience with us. We appreciate your business!

Miguel B.
06/02/2021 Category: Service
2013 Sonatao
Great service. Kristie was really amazing and very helpful.

Sonata service
Better communications with customers are needed.
AF
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to help us understand where we fell short, and allowing us to resolve your concern! We appreciate you!

Aaron Fields
352-620-2264

GP
George P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2021 Category: Service
service
quickest oil change i ever got at Hyundai very pleased
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 05/31/2021

George,

Rebecca W.
Dunnellon, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2021 Category: Service
Care
We have had excellent customer service for over 10 years, won’t go any were else!
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 05/31/2021

Rebecca,

Jessie G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and clean. Good customer care
Good customer service
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 05/29/2021

Jessie,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate your high marks for our Service Department!