Overall Rating 4.4054077/5Overall Rating 4.4054077/5Overall Rating 4.4054077/5Overall Rating 4.4054077/5rating 4.4054077
Overall Rating 2.2585/5Overall Rating 2.2585/5rating 2.2585rating 2.2585rating 2.2585

RF
Robert F.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
My husband brought our Tucson in for routine service call and our salesman who sold us the car Tom Ban made sure to say hi to my husband and went out of his way to make sure my husband didn't need anything. Thank you Tom Ban for your continue service.

Robert,

Customer satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for the kind words and the five-star review!

WS
Weldon S.
Summerfield, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2019 Category: Service
76000 mile breakdown due to catlitic converter repaired no charge no question no problem under warranty and when call to pick up I requested additional service was quoted 249 they discounted to 188 when I picked up I assume due to problem which was not their fault

Weldon,

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your experience.

GG
Gretchen G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Center
My problem was resolved and it had nothing to do with service Dept.
Thanks

Service Center
Leave me alone.I get harassed about buying or leasing a car every time I get Service.

Mr. and Mrs. Gibson,

I would like to apologize for the negative experience you had with our Sales Department during your visit. Could you please contact me at 352-620-2264 at your earliest convenience so I may get more information about your experience?

Hernando, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review
Ok did not try to push service that was not needed. I like that !!!!!!
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your business and your great review!

Roger W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
service great
car sales department not so good

Roger,

Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to review your experience!

Donald B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change
Appointment was on time. Work was done well. Car was ever washed.

Donald,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate your high marks for our Service Department!

JN
John N.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
good customer service
comfortable waiting area

John,

Thank you for your kind words and your five-star review!

SG
Sasha G.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
My visit was great especially being able to leave my car and having the shuttle take me to work and then picking me up to get my car.

Sasha,

We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience. Thank you for choosing us!

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was great as always!

KH
Karen H.
Citra, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courteous, helpful
Very helpful and courteous. Explained problems in detail.

Karen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we gave you a five-star experience! We appreciate your business!

RE
Roberta E.
Dunnellon, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
kindness
I went to have an oil change And 36 pt inspection with a wash. Got this in an email. I ended up have a headlight issue which I asked them to check. Turned out to be a loose wire. What I expected to pay and what I did pay was cheaper. They gave me a discount and didn't charge for the loose wire. Money is extremely tight. Helped me SO much. Ty

Roberta,

Linda B.
Beverly Hills, FL
Airbag light on
I went to have airbag light fixed. They said it was a broken airbag module and would cost $1000 to fix. I asked how one would break and they said they have no idea I was the first to bring one in. No warranty on it and now I'm driving around Florida with no airbags at all. Had car almost 3 years and 83000 miles on it but no warranty on airbags. I will seek counsel on this.

Linda,

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would like to get some for information about your recent service visit to try to address your concerns. I can be reached at 352-620-2264.

LD
Linda D.
The Villages, FL
Jenkins Hyundai
Very friendly staff, no sales pressure, fast turnaround time on servicing my car
Comfortable space while you wait for your car

Janice B.
Dunnellon, FL
Pleasant advisers, and service

Janice,

Excellent service department
Service depot friendly and courteous

LA
Louise A.
Great experience
Everyone is always so nice and helpful, its relaxing. I don't mind relaxing with a cup of coffee and watching hgtv. Sometimes there to quick lol... love this place..

Louise,

Sharon S.
Staff
The staff are very kind and considerate of the
customers

Sharon,

Darryl C.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
The coffee and the donuts and how cool it is in the place.
We went to have a maintenance check up but was told our suv did not need it because you guys forgot to update you system.

Darryl,

Thank you for your five-star review! We appreciate your support!

AC
Angela C.
Miami, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great follow up from Phyllis
I live in Miami so I am unlikely to return back to this dealership, but Phyllis did an amazing job keeping me informed and was on top of the maintenance needed from day one. Thanks!

Angela,

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we are glad that Phyllis provided you with excellent service!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
The best!
I have been using Hyundai service for the last 12 years. The prices are reasonable and the staff are all welcoming and helpful! In my opinion they're the best

Hello,

Thank you so much for your continued business and your awesome review! We look forward to being of service to you in the future!