07/05/2020 Category: Service
They listen to the problem and resolved my cars problem. And the pick up car service is the best!

RF
Rosemary F.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Good people
Very pleased with all the staff at Jenkins.

PG
Patricia G.
Belleview, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Awesome experience
Best bunch of people to deal with; they are friendly and knowledgeable!

Morriston, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Service manager Mike was very helpful
I dropped my car off. Mike called me to let me know what was wrong and costs involved. Called to let me know when it was ready. I was not pleased with the fact that I had asked for service person to call me the check engine light was on. I live 30 miles away I wondered if it was safe to drive. No one ever called. I did drive it and was fine. Nervous but fine. When I went in to pick up the car the woman who checked me out kept calling me sweetie. I personally find this disrespectful. She took payment and said nothing. I had to ask what about my car. She replied go sit over there they will come in an call your name. 20 minutes later I got up and asked where is my car. Different lady although I told her I already paid still went to look for the bill.She said it wasn’t there I again told her I have already paid I have been waiting. She said they will bring it up. I looked out the door an could see it parked behind other cars. I pointed to it and she said well the keys are in it you can just leave. Really! I just waited 20 minutes to be told you can leave. I went out and a man had to move the car in front of mine so I could get out. Again no one said one word. I got in it an left. I did not feel good about this visit. I love my car and have used this dealership for years. Just not pleased with your checkout process.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/04/2020

Hello,

Thank you for your patronage and feedback.

07/03/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, clean and good communication
Everyone was helpful and pleasant.
Implementing and practicing social distancing and wearing masks.
I really appreciated that

Hello,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate your high marks for our Service Department!

Summerfield, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
Always use Jenkins service. Friendly and efficient.

Hello,

Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about your experience.

EP
Evelyn P.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Everytime I take my car for work, the staff is awesome from beginning to finish..
Great work, thank you for everything.

Evelyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we gave you a another five-star experience! We appreciate your continued business!

Tim M.
Silver Springs, FL
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Our rep, Mike is the best. He is kind and is customer friendly
We have had a lot of service on our 2010 Accent lately. Mike has been able to help us out and give us options. He has always been professional and at the same time personable.

Tim,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate the five-star review!

Maureen R.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Clean, friendly environment.
Mike was a superb service agent. He made sure my oil change was done quickly so that I could leave for WI. My mother is in hospice care. I needed to leave quickly.
Thank you Mike for helping me. This was very well appreciated.
Maureen R.

Maureen,

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we are glad that Mike provided you with excellent service!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Execellent service

Hello,

We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience. Thank you for choosing us!

Larry M.
Ocklawaha, FL
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
they know what they are doing
very nice and friendly all ways there to help you with any ?? you have

Larry,

Customer satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for the kind words and the five-star review!

James D.
Summerfield, FL
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Team
Purchased our fourth car from Jenkins Hyundai. Have always been pleased.
Cal and Nina are honest, professional and always helpful. Patrick in finance goes above and beyond to make the process smooth.

James,

We are delighted to know our team provided you with a five-star experience. Thank you for your business and the positive review!

Janet M.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service from the moment you pull in!!!!
I started coming to Jenkins when Keith Andrews was there; when he left he informed me to see Kristi and Aaron and he promised me they would take care of me and they both have been excellent to work with; they go above and beyond every service visit!! They treat me as they would they’re family and I am extremely happy with my service!!! They deserve an award for their high standards! Love them both

Janet,

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your recent experience with us. We appreciate your business!

Robert W.
The Villages, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Bob’s Review
I brought my 2017 Santa Fe in for an oil change and ended up buying a new 2020 Santa Fe...

Robert,

Thank you for your review about your experience during your recent service visit and purchase! We appreciate your business and we are delighted to know that we provided you with excellent service!

Dawn W.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Jenkins Hyundai has some of the best customer relations, my advisor Phyllis, is always helpful and watches out for my best interest, she goes above and beyond to do whatever she can to keep me coming back and it works. Phyllis knows her stuff, give her 5 gold stars.

Dawn,

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we are glad that Phyllis provided you with excellent service!