2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2020 Category: Service
The professional way they care of what needs to be done
Everyone is interested on how they can support the customer during cris of pandemic
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 10/30/2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your service visit! We appreciate your business!

LF
Loretta F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
good service
great service
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 10/29/2020

Loretta,

Thank you so much for entrusting us with your vehicle's maintenance! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about the great service that you received from our staff during your visit!

Bonita M.
The Villages, FL
No review
No review

Bonita,

Thank you for your business and your five-star rating!

FG
Freda G.
Hyundai Service
George service person is exceptional

Freda,

Thank you for your compliments! We appreciate your business!

Becky M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Hyundai service
George is always extremely helpful and handles my car needs very professionally.

Becky,

Mary L.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2020 Category: Service
no one seems to know what is going on
as mentioned before
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 10/27/2020

Good afternoon! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to get more detail about your recent service visit, and work to resolve any concerns you may have. I apologize I was out of the office during your visit, and could not intervene to correct the issue immediately. Thank you very much, and have a great evening!

PM
Patricia M.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
10/27/2020 Category: Service
PMC
Great service as usual. Oil change and check on non functioning 12v outlet. Just needed a fuse, In and out in less than 45 minutes.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service experience was, we appreciate you!

James H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/26/2020 Category: Service
great staff
great staff
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We appreciate you!

KJ
Kent J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Way better than Honda of Ocala!!
The entire process is so much smoother at Hyundai compared to Honda. I am so glad I switched!!
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for letting us know how we performed for you!We understand it is difficult to switch brands, but we will continue to make you happy with your decision. Thank you for joining the family!

Stacey M.
Excellent Service!!!
My service writer Kristie has been my service writer since 2015-2016 when I had a 2012 Hyundai and is always, professional, helpful and eager to please with Great Customer Service!! She is a TRUE asset to your company.

10/22/2020 Category: Service
Still a great place for service
Love going here for service
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 10/23/2020

Stacey,

Thank you for your valued feedback! We appreciate your taking the time to review your experience.

NB
Nancy B.
Belleview, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
great job
Lady at front door, (service coordinator), did excellant job at what Her job entails. $28.00 to dispose of 5

lady at front door did a great job at what her job entails. She kkept us informed of car status etc.

ps: miss the donuts.lol

n/a
n/a

Mr. Brandlein,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us about your concerns!

Thomas S.
Regained my trust
Very happy with the customer service department. Thank you for all you do . I appreciate your service.

Lost
I brought the vehicle in for a sensor to be replaced. No one spoke to me or didn’t receive any paperwork on the replacement of it . Plus they lost a cover to the crossbar that they put back on . Hoping that this gets better. Frustrating.......

Thomas,

I sincerely apologize for your negative experience. I would like the opportunity to regain your trust in us. Please contact me at 352-620-2264.

Sonja W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Everything seems to be difficult
When I purchased the vehicle and the extended warranty I was told My vehicle was covered bumper to bumper, except the tires for ten years or100000 miles, including oil changes! I was misled because of the extreme weather oil changes that were never explained to me! Then at 7500 oil change I was told the charge would be $ 58.00 ! It just seems like there is always a problem! Also, already a recall... the part was not available...something about the brakes that can cause a fire!!! Ugh!!

Sonja,

Your negative experience is concerning to me. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and I sincerely apologize for the situation you experienced. I would like to hear more about your encounter and hopefully resolve your concerns. Please contact me at 352-620-2264.

Lynne B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service
Good Place, good people

Lynne,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

AC
Anthony C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Great service at Jenkins
I have nothing but praise for the service at Jenkins Hyundai. Check-in is quick and efficient, Courtney was friendly, informative and professional, and my wait time was minimal.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 10/21/2020

Anthony,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate your high marks for our Service Department!