2018 Hyundai Accent
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Service follow through was impressive
Jenkins Hyundai's follow through to ensure I had a favorable experience was top notch.

06/23/2020 Category: Service
Ok
Just ok. Tries to overcharge if you'll let them. Minor mistakes on simple maintenance.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/24/2020

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to apologize for our shortcomings during your service visit. Thank you very much, and have a great day!

RK
Robert K.
The Villages, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Resolve
I had a problem and it was resolved in a very timely matter.

06/15/2020 Category: Service
Nothing To Say
I have nothing to say.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/15/2020

thank you very much for allowing us to resolve the concern youhad. We appreciate your feedback, and value your busisiness!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Out of their way
Jenkins is doing everything they can to fix our car. Greatly appreciated

05/31/2020 Category: Service
Lost...
Modern technology vs old school mechanic. Car has been returned now for fourth time due to shutting off automatically while idling. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Elantra but am worried about safety while driving especially sitting in traffic waiting to turn at an intersection.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 06/01/2020

Hello,

We are so sorry that were were unable to duplicate the issue that you are having with your vehicle. If we can do anything further for you please don't hesitate to reach back out to us!

RP
Richard P.
05/03/2020 Category: Service
My power window was fixed satisfactorily.

05/03/2020 Category: Service
Disappointing
Took well over an hour to tell me they had to order the power window part. And when I came back to have it done, was called over while sitting in the waiting area by some guy saying he needed to “update my information “. However he was just trying to sell me a new car. I already have a 2019! He quit asking me questions after I asked him what that had to do with getting my car fixed. He said that was all, but as I walked back out the door, he had to let me know about the current deal on cars.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 05/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us about your recent visit. We appreciate the input you provided to improve our processes and customer experience!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Repair service
Due to my most recent car service visit for which I had to speak with the service manager Aaron Fields who resolve the matter, he was very pleasant and professional in helping me as a customer and for that I will recommend and continue business with there service department.

03/03/2020 Category: Service
Repair service all wrong
Repair service is not acceptable to me if I have to get bad news to my car after a day or two upon bringing it in with no problem before getting a simple oil change and tire rotation. (Meaning there was no problem with the car before service, but major problem after).
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 03/03/2020

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to offer a resolution to your concern. please feel free to call, email, or stop by anytime! Thank you very much, and have a great day!

PB
Penni B.
Silver Springs, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/14/2020 Category: Service
We are very appreciative of the survey rating system in place. It not only got us an apology for lack of service, but a generous refund for over payment. We know that Jenkins will always take care of us in the future. Thank you!

01/14/2020 Category: Service
Can't trust them!!
Pretty bad when you can't get trustworthy service from the dealer!!
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 01/15/2020

Good afternoon! Please give me a call when you have a moment. I would like to resolve your concerns with you. Thank you very much, and have a great evening!

Mary L.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
service department poor staff
I have tried to return calls to AAron in sales. He has not responded

01/10/2020 Category: Service
refused to go any further
poor staff
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 01/11/2020

Mary,

Your negative experience is concerning to me. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and I sincerely apologize for the situation you experienced. We will certainly use this as a coaching opportunity for our associates, but I would like to hear more about your encounter. Please contact me at 352-620-2264.

The Villages, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2020 Category: Service
the service was completed
slamed the day but was able to get the car serviced

01/07/2020 Category: Service
Oil change took 2 hours with appointment
If i did not ask I don't know how long the oil change would have taken. Problem was I had and appointment.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 01/08/2020

Hello,

We truly appreciate your honest feedback and apologize for the negative experience you have had. We would love the opportunity to regain your trust. Please contact me at 352-620-2264 at your earliest convenience.

LH
Louis H.
Citra, FL
12/03/2019 Category: Service
My misunderstanding how long service would take.

12/03/2019 Category: Service
Sevice
Timeliness of service was poor.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 12/04/2019

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to get more information about your recent service visit, and hopefully resolve any concerns you may have. Thank you very much, and have a great day!

PS
Patricia S.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Having service done
Fabulous!

11/29/2019 Category: Service
Having service done
Very dissapointed this time hopefully my comments in other areas will be fixed
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/29/2019

Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with your Service Advisor and allowing us to address your concerns for you!

Dunnellon, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Issue was resolved
Issue was resolved quickly. Thank you

11/18/2019 Category: Service
Subpar experience
Subpar experience
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today while you were in the dealership! It was a pleasure assisting you!

Jack W.
Umatilla, FL
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager Makes Changes
I talked with the Service Manager and he followed my experience and instituted changes so it will not happen in the future.

11/10/2019 Category: Service
Long Long Service Visit for an Oil Change
Took nearly two hours for an Oil Change/Tire Rotation during the slow part of the day. The checkin service advisor went home for the day and the replacement did not follow through to let me know it was ready. Enough said.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/11/2019

Good afternoon! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to apologize for the long wait time you experienced. there was no excuse for what happened. I will try my absolute best to resolve this issue for you. Thank you very much, and have a great evening!

ME
Mary E.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Mare
Phyllis is great!

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Mare
Not very responsible with customers keys
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/08/2019

Good afternoon! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to get more details about your recent service visit. thank you very much, and have a great day!

ED
Eliberto D.
Beverly Hills, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Usually great service , occasional questionable diagnosis.
My previous 3 Star review was in reference to the tech evaluation of my vehicle not a reflection on Service Advisor, George Franqui. George has consistently provided excellent service.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Usually great service , occasional questionable diagnosis.
For the most part I have been satisfied with Jenkins over the years. My family has purchased 7 vehicles with them. However I have had 3 issues that make me think twice about bringing my vehicle in for regular service that can be done closer to home. It's about a 40 minute drive to Ocala.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 11/04/2019

Eliberto,

At your earliest convenience could you please contact either myself or our Service Manager, Aaron Fields, at 352-620-2264? We would like to hear more about your recent experience with our Service Department.

Pine Ridge, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
They strive to take care of the customer.
Jenkins Hyundai intentions and goals are to take care of the customer. Any concerns I had, they worked to resolve them quicky and efficiently.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Extensive time for oil change.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 10/25/2019

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to apologize for your unusually long wait time. I look forward to speaking with you, and hopefully resolve any concerns you may have. Thank you very much, and have a great day!