Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Sharon M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
They had my oil changed and I was on my way in less than 20 minutes!!

Belington, WV
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
My visit was very pleasant and successful
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They diagnosed the problem, ordered my parts, and took time to explain the issues.

Moatsville, WV
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Jenkins
Quick oil change service.

CT
Carolyn T.
Buckhannon, WV
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thanks for the five-star rating! Your patronage is appreciated.

West Union, WV
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
just another review
will need to go back when noise gets worse so they can hear what I hear
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

We're sorry you were less than satisfied with your experience with us. If there is any way in which we could improve, please feel free to contact general manager Matt Jenkins at 304-848-6000. We would value your opinion. We hope to earn your business again in the future.

Silas S.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick, Efficient, Polite Service
Thank you for your prompt, professional service. We were in and out in a breeze and you identified potential problems with expediency. Your professional approach made us very comfortable with utilizing your service center.
We had heard good things about Jenkins, which is why we purchased from you, but it is nice to witness it first-hand.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words! We're so pleased to have exceeded your expectations – we work hard to deliver this experience each time and your business is greatly appreciated! Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Morgantown, WV
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
They were quick, friendly and understood that waiting isn’t something people want to do. Great service.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thanks so much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to efficiently serving you for years to come.

Brandi M.
Beasley, TX
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Prompt service. They were very nice and better to deal with than my previous dealer. Will go there again for any concerns or for service.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Brandi, thank you for the kind review and great rating of your service visit! We look forward to earning your business again soon.

Best regards,

Robin B.
Clarksburg, WV
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
great service
Jenkins Hyundai completes oil changes, inspections, and repairs quickly and efficiently at reasonable prices. The staff is without fail attentive and courteous.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Robin, thank you for the stellar review! We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to serving you again!

Leon S.
Belington, WV
07/04/2018 Category: Service
service
I have a 2011 Hyundai sonata, Jenkins keeps my older car up to date.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Leon, thank you for the positive words and review! If there is any way in which we can improve, we'd appreciate hearing your input. We want to deliver you a five-star experience each visit. Feel free to reach out to us at 304-848-6000. We appreciate your business!

Mary M.
Bruceton Mills, WV
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff and Great Services
This was my first time having my car serviced. Good experience.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Mary, glad your first experience with us was good! We hope to serve you for years to come.

BC
Brooks C.
Barrackville, WV
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Professional and pleasant service department.
The service department makes my visit a pleasant experience. The people are always informative and professional.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Brooks, thanks so much for your patronage. We appreciate you taking time to review and rate us five stars. Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
None
None
CHARLEY S. from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your experience here at the dealership. If there is anything I can do to help, please call me at 304-848-6000.

Thanks,
Charley Smith
Jenkins Subaru Hyundai

OC
Okey C.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Took care of a recall on my vehicle quickly and without any issues.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

We're happy to hear your service went smoothly, Okey. Thank you for your patronage!

FF
Frances F.
Shinnston, WV
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2018 Category: Service
2005 Tucson
The service was good except the technician didn't reconnect my Windshield wipers and I had to return the following day to get the problem taken care of. It was just the inconvenience.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Frances, we apologize for that inconvenience. Please contact service manager Charley Smith at 304-848-6000 we'd like to make it right, however possible. We look forward to serving you again

EM
Elizabeth M.
Bridgeport, WV
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Gm
Prompt and courteous and informative
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Elizabeth, thank you for your business. We're happy to hear you found your service prompt, courteous and informative. Looking forward to serving you again!

Reva S.
Bridgeport, WV
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Reva, thanks for the great rating. Glad to hear your service was speedy and efficient! Thank you for your business!

CP
Carol P.
Mount Clare, WV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2018 Category: Service
sante fe service
no comment, good service and reliable
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Carol, thank you for the five-star rating. We appreciate your business!

Diane S.
Bowden, WV
05/26/2018 Category: Service
I like the cleanlinest, the friendlinest and work done on my car.
I love the fact you can just drive in to get your service done, they don't mess around. I am more impressed each time I go for an oil change or maintenance.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Diane, thanks so much for the kind words and for your patronage. We're always striving towards improvement and we're happy you are seeing that reflected when you visit us. See you next time!

Best regards,

James C.
Stoystown, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Would recommend this car dealership!
Definitely would recommend. Service is top-notch!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

James, thank you for your business. It was our pleasure serving you!