Jeremiah's Automotive Services

Carl R.
Little Rock, AR
09/26/2019
Dishonest Service
Had work done here in the past and had no issues. Their availability to pick you up and drop you off is a great idea that made service easy. The main issue came when I had an exhaust leak. The car was dropped off and picked up the next day. Jeremiah himself told me he had pulled heat sheilds off and welded a rust hole in my manifold but that it hadn't fixed the issue. The next week I had time to investigate the issue myself. Pulling the heat shields off myself, I discovered there was no rust, no evidence of any welding, no damage to the manifold at all. The only thing wrong was a burnt out gasket on the block. When I asked Jeremiah what work had actually been done on my car, he changed his story two or three seperate times and blamed his other shop help for not addressing it properly. I urge anyone else to find another option for a mechanic. A gasket is not a huge issue and I was able to fix it myself with time set aside to dig into it. However, this would not be so easy with a multitude of other engine or transmission issues. The issue was not cost (thankfully) but rather honesty. If a mechanic can't take pride in his work or honesty, how can you trust him with one of the most expensive investments you make that you rely on to transport your family?

Duane G.
Nissan Frontier
04/17/2019
I was kind of disappointed with the service. I have had prompt service over the years but today had an 8am appointment for a. oil change and tire rotation. I had to wait almost 2 hours before you took the car in for service. I cancelled the tire rotation. A customer who came in after me was even serviced first

TK
Tara K.
Nissan Versa
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Tara said she had to go back and forth for a month to get her vehicle fixed right, so she will not recommend this facility to anyone.

AH
Alysha H.
02/25/2019
SLOW AND RUDE
Terrible customer service. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TAKE YOUR VEHICLE TO SOMEONE RELIABLE. This guy has "fixed" my vehicle on two separate occasions. I have paid him over $5000 over the past few months. He supposedly has "loaner cars" which are never available. The first time he had my car for well over a month, he never called me with updates, and was rude every time I called in to check on my car. Had the vehicle back for maybe a month, and then it broke down again. This time, once again he had it for over 3 weeks and never called me with updates. He was supposed to put all new tires on my car, I spent $4,700 the first time and $1,700 the second, just for us to have 2 flat tires a week after we get the car back. Asked if he could fix and he was EXTREMELY rude, we both ended up yelling at each other, then he block our number. This dude SUCKS! if you want terrible customer service and for your car to be gone for a month, call him!

Marlene R.
Hyundai XG350
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Marlene said she called in several times and they repeatedly told her the vehicle was being worked on, but that was not the case. After a week, she went in at her own convenience and found it was structurally fixed but some things were left undone.

Joesph L.
Granville, OH
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/09/2016
Car not running right - still not right
My car was not running right, it would start poorly and not shift from one gear to the next. Received the car back and problem persisted. I took it to a Mercedes dealer and they fixed the problem by replacing the mass airflow sensor. I asked for someone to drive the car to make sure the problem was fixed, I don't believe this happened as the problem reoccured within the first few miles.

RK
Ron K.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/30/2016
Very Unhappy Customer
Took our van in to fix the AC Aug 2015, bill $797. We don't drive it a lot but Aug 2016 the AC still doesn't work. Bill $695. Oct 2016 guess, what? AC still doesn't work. Bill $386. And now the fan that blows the air is making a terrible racket!

Deeanna G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Deeanna said the business did not fix her vehicle and it is worst than before. She will be returning to have them fix the repair or she would like her money back.

BL

Lissa B.
Ohio
Ford F-Super Duty
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Lissa said she took the vehicle in for a fuel leak. They did not call to let her what the cost was going to be. They fixed the radiator leak they found, but did not fix the gas leak. They charged her $91.38 for a new cap and the clamps they already had for the radiator. She would not recommend them because they should have told her what the charge was, before they did the work.

Michael H.
Coshocton, OH
Mazda 6
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Mervin. He said the repairs to his vehicle were done wrong and he had to take it to a different facility to have the work redone. He was also asked to purchase parts that already came in kits.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Granville, OH
Ford Contour
06/30/2015
disorganized but good price and work
I'm giving only 2 stars because I called around to a few places and only this one could give me a Friday appointment but the car wasn't even looked at until the following Monday. Since I chose to try this place largely because they could take it before the weekend, this was disappointing. I also requested an estimate before any work began - twice- and didn't get one. In both cases I had to call them more than once to ask what was going on, they never called me with an update.

That said, the price for the repair was about 10% less than my normal mechanic charges and it appears to be done well. They also gave me a cup with candy and a thank you note which was nice.

But if I use them again I'll insist on a realistic timeframe and an estimate before the work begins...if the price had been high this would have been a serious problem. As it was it was just heard for me to plan my weekend thinking I'd have my car then had to change plans at the last minute.

Shirley S.
Heath, OH
Buick Rendezvous
06/05/2014 Category: Service
Shirley said the business told her she needed a lot of work done and she double checked with another mechanic who told her nothing was wrong with her vehicle. She would not recommend them due to this experience.

Michael S.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharla S. Sharla said she had asked for a second opinion regarding the repair and the information given by Jeremiah's Automotive was not correct.

TH
Terry H.
Cadillac CTS
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Terry said he's been trying to get ahold of their business. There's a plastic piece that goes above the visor that broke off. It wasn't broken before and when he called to let them know, the guy he spoke with said if they had broken it they would have fixed it. Terry said his vehicle is a Cadillac and if they did fix it, they would've had to order that particular piece. The guy was rude and he was not happy with the experience. Terry said he would not recommend them because of the reason mentioned above.