BD
Billie D.
10/14/2015 Category: Service
CRAPPY REPAIR..STAY AWAY!
REPLACED MY OIL PAN GASKET ON MY HUMMER2 AND DID A AWFUL JOB FOR$600.00..USED A LOW GRADE GASKET AND SLOPPED ON SEALANT SO POORLEY THAT OIL LEAKED OUT OF THE FRONT OF PAN. TOOK IT BACK AND GOT CHARGED $125.00 FOR THEM TO SAY IT LOOKED FINE! HAD TO PAY ANACORTES AUTOMOTIVE TO FIX THE GASKET! OWN UP TO YOUR AWFUL WORK..YOUR A BUNCH OF THIEVES..

DO
DUSTIN O.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA WAGON
01/07/2014 Category: Service
It's not
Got a car there a couple months ago and it's already breaking. Some of the people who work there are rude.

ANTONIO B.
12/08/2013 Category: Service
Not ready for appointment
My appointment was at 8am, I found out that they were not ready for my car and had to wait for them to get the fluid which seem to take over a hour, then it took another hour and half to complete. They never came out and check on me give updates or anything. If they weren't going to be ready at 8am and made you wait so long I think there should have been some kind of a discount. Bad service!!!

GS
GARY S.
KIA SORENTO
06/28/2013 Category: Service
saftey check.......not!
We took our car to Jerry Smith Chev for a 17 point safety inspection and 4 wheel alignment to make sure everything was good to go. Well, on our way back home ( about two weeks later) we stopped for a rest and a man told us that he THOUGH our tire might blow out. After checking myself (I am a retired mechanic) there were three tires so badly worn out on the inside towards the middle. I had to replace the 3 tires. Now mind you, Jerry Smith just done a 4 wheel alignment and a safety check and wrote on the check sheet the tires were very good with lots of tread depth.

TN
THOMAS N.
Arlington, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Service Dept Poor Communication
I brought my Cruze in for oil change. They took my car at 3pm sharp, and I waited. At 4:20pm, I happened to notice my car parked in the lot. I went up to the service counter and Scott said "oh your car is ready". I told him I've been waiting and he said "sorry about that". If I had not noticed my car parked, no one would've told me my car is ready.

DEBBIE S.
KIA SPORTAGE
01/01/2014 Category: Service
Nice people.
Great service, except that the car wash was really bad.

JOHN W.
HONDA ELEMENT
05/09/2013 Category: Service
closer to home and more convenient
I was well treated as a potential customer, and purchased a Honda Fit as a final selection instead of Sonic as color preferences were more to our liking. I have used your collision repair service and auto service with good results. Many Thanks, John Wilkinson

KP
KENNETH P.
GMC CANYON
01/02/2013 Category: Service
ok service
Staff was courteous, and got me in and out in a good time frame. Did not get a up front estimate of what the cost for checking the problem

KEN S.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
11/20/2013 Category: Service
My review
Working hard to solve through problem.

BR
BRUCE R.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
09/14/2013 Category: Service
service
was done in timely manner

BRIAN H.
GMC TERRAIN
09/06/2013 Category: Service
It's the closest dealership to my home.
This was a GM recall visit. No mention of what was done so I assume everything was okay. Car was washed as a courtesy.

AL
AL L.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
07/13/2013 Category: Service
Lub job on pick-up
Job done well. Very fast. Scott Buckels (good service manager--very pleasant.

MONICA M.
06/23/2013 Category: Service
Friendliness
Scott was very helpful. Went out of his way to get what I needed done.

MY
MARK Y.
Bellingham, WA
04/17/2013 Category: Service
2012 - Equinox
Excellent Service - Wash was nice, but left a few dirt marks - Waiting for a follow-up call on Recall Parts / Liner Parts / Speaker work

GH
GEORGE H.
CADILLAC ESCALADE
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable service dept.
My only negatives were (1) My metal tire valve caps were replaced with plastic caps and the tire pressures were set to 35 psi instead of the auto manufactures recommendation of 30 psi.