BD
Billie D.
10/14/2015 Category: Service
CRAPPY REPAIR..STAY AWAY!
REPLACED MY OIL PAN GASKET ON MY HUMMER2 AND DID A AWFUL JOB FOR$600.00..USED A LOW GRADE GASKET AND SLOPPED ON SEALANT SO POORLEY THAT OIL LEAKED OUT OF THE FRONT OF PAN. TOOK IT BACK AND GOT CHARGED $125.00 FOR THEM TO SAY IT LOOKED FINE! HAD TO PAY ANACORTES AUTOMOTIVE TO FIX THE GASKET! OWN UP TO YOUR AWFUL WORK..YOUR A BUNCH OF THIEVES..

JIM M.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
02/01/2014 Category: Service
all wheel drive
only have 1,100 miles and already had to bring my traverse in twice to fix the all wheel drive hopefully it stays fixed this time

DO
DUSTIN O.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA WAGON
01/07/2014 Category: Service
It's not
Got a car there a couple months ago and it's already breaking. Some of the people who work there are rude.

ANTONIO B.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
12/08/2013 Category: Service
Not ready for appointment
My appointment was at 8am, I found out that they were not ready for my car and had to wait for them to get the fluid which seem to take over a hour, then it took another hour and half to complete. They never came out and check on me give updates or anything. If they weren't going to be ready at 8am and made you wait so long I think there should have been some kind of a discount. Bad service!!!

GS
GARY S.
KIA SORENTO
06/28/2013 Category: Service
saftey check.......not!
We took our car to Jerry Smith Chev for a 17 point safety inspection and 4 wheel alignment to make sure everything was good to go. Well, on our way back home ( about two weeks later) we stopped for a rest and a man told us that he THOUGH our tire might blow out. After checking myself (I am a retired mechanic) there were three tires so badly worn out on the inside towards the middle. I had to replace the 3 tires. Now mind you, Jerry Smith just done a 4 wheel alignment and a safety check and wrote on the check sheet the tires were very good with lots of tread depth.

SR
STEVE R.
CHEVROLET CAMARO
03/02/2013 Category: Service
quick service and nice staff
quick oil change and we were out of there!

TN
THOMAS N.
Arlington, WA
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Service Dept Poor Communication
I brought my Cruze in for oil change. They took my car at 3pm sharp, and I waited. At 4:20pm, I happened to notice my car parked in the lot. I went up to the service counter and Scott said "oh your car is ready". I told him I've been waiting and he said "sorry about that". If I had not noticed my car parked, no one would've told me my car is ready.

JJ
James J.
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Great cars
Jerry Smith Chevrolet/kia is a great dealership. I would especially like to thank Dustin Roth for all of his hard work and assistance

TN
THOMAS N.
Arlington, WA
02/02/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service and car was thoroughly washed and vacuumed. Very efficient.

JERALD C.
KIA SOUL
01/30/2014 Category: Service
friendly courteous service
Have had our regular oil changes there since we bought the car and are very happy with the service .

RV
RICHARD V.
CADILLAC SRX
01/28/2014 Category: Service
The cold cranking test for my SRX battery indicated that it was getting weak after almost 8 years of service. I ordered a new one and came in to have it installed. The service was excellent.

JOAN H.

Coupeville, WA
CHEVROLET HHR
01/22/2014 Category: Service
The Service Staff
They have accommodated me with short notice or an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. I have had my HHR for 7 years and I wouldn't take it to any other service or repair shop. They are fair with the charges and treat me with respect. If I need a ride while my car is unavailable they make sure I get where I need to go and pick me up when the car is ready.

BA
BENT A.
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Frindliness and service.
I have been using Jerry Smth, Anacortes for 13 years and found them to be helpfull and willing to to listen to what you have to say.

EK
ERIC K.
Coupeville, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
01/07/2014 Category: Service
great service
had a blower motor go out in the morning called and they fit me in the same day and replaced it