Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91

JENNIFER B.
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Scott in service and Dustin in sales!
Great

EK
ERIC K.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
08/24/2013 Category: Service
great service
I got there early but they went right to work very nice and freindly not like the high pressure salesmen they have. did not take long and I left with a clean truck thanks guys....

WD
WILLIAM D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
SAAB 9-3
08/23/2013 Category: Service
Service to my vehicle.
As always, Jerry Smith is the best. The little mints on the dashboard were a nice touch.

WS
WAYNE S.
Lyman, WA
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
08/22/2013 Category: Service
Friendly
Staff members were very friendly and quickly took care are my factory recall issue.

WK
WILLIAM K.
Seattle, WA
08/20/2013 Category: Sales
Great experience
Great place to buy a car. Corey Godin was very helpful and answered all of our questions. Made buying a car fun!!!

NB
Timely, thorough service.

JOHN T.
BUICK LACROSSE
08/04/2013 Category: Service
Very nice, listened to customer
Very happy with the service

KEVIN B.
Camano Island, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
07/27/2013 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and in & out quickly.
Scott makes the Service Dept. He's great!

CG
CAROL G.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
CHEVROLET HHR
07/16/2013 Category: Service
Good Freindly Service
We have taken our car there ever since we bought it from them. We drive a long way to take it to them so we have to like it.

AL
AL L.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
07/13/2013 Category: Service
Lub job on pick-up
Job done well. Very fast. Scott Buckels (good service manager--very pleasant.

RV
RICHARD V.
CADILLAC SRX
07/10/2013 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Jerry Smith Chevrolet has been servicing my Cadillac SRX for 2 years because the nearby Cadillac dealer ceased operations. I have been very satisfied with the service I have received. Scott Buckles, the service manager, strives to provide excellent service to all customers.

KENNETH S.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
07/02/2013 Category: Sales
Just Awesome
Awesome Folks !!
Willing to work with you to make a great deal !!

LC
LARRY C.
La Conner, WA
FORD EDGE
06/30/2013 Category: Service
Service manager
Service manager provides clear instructions on work performed on my ford edge.

GB
GEMZE B.
La Conner, WA
DODGE DAKOTA
06/30/2013 Category: Service
fast efficient auto body work
easy to work with, close by our home, good staff to assist you and professional attitude all around. would return for sure if necessary.

RALPH C.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
06/28/2013 Category: Sales
NEW TRUCKS!!!
The new 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ ROCKS! The guys at Jerry Smith saw me coming a mile away! They were friendly and gave me a fair deal on my truck though, and weren't pushy. They do like to negotiate, so don't be afraid to do so! It's part of the fun of car buying.

TN
THOMAS N.
Arlington, WA
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Jerry Smith does an efficient job and we will do business with them again and again.

GS
GARY S.
KIA SORENTO
06/28/2013 Category: Service
saftey check.......not!
We took our car to Jerry Smith Chev for a 17 point safety inspection and 4 wheel alignment to make sure everything was good to go. Well, on our way back home ( about two weeks later) we stopped for a rest and a man told us that he THOUGH our tire might blow out. After checking myself (I am a retired mechanic) there were three tires so badly worn out on the inside towards the middle. I had to replace the 3 tires. Now mind you, Jerry Smith just done a 4 wheel alignment and a safety check and wrote on the check sheet the tires were very good with lots of tread depth.

KL
KEITH L.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
Unpressured
Our salesman, Mark, was a good fit for us. No pressure, funny sense of humor, knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased and went out of his way to work with his manager to get us a workable deal.

CZ
CINDI Z.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Over all pretty good
facilities were clean. the dealership had an auction going on that weekend that I had forgotten about, so lots of people. the sales people were attentive however even with so many customers there.

JOHN T.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
Up Front Sales Person
I bought my Traverse from Mark Phillips who did an excellent job explaining every part of the sales process. No hidden numbers ever showed up and you could tell he meant every word he said instead of just going through the motions of making just another sale.