Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91
3.9

Latest Review about 1 month ago

MY
MARK Y.
Bellingham, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
04/17/2013 Category: Service
2012 - Equinox
Excellent Service - Wash was nice, but left a few dirt marks - Waiting for a follow-up call on Recall Parts / Liner Parts / Speaker work

GL

Fast service

AP
augustus p.
04/02/2013 Category: Sales
naomi sales person five star
knows her products. good looking out. great car.

AP

BEVERLY N.
CHEVROLET HHR
04/01/2013 Category: Service
Scott, service, quality
I bought my HHR from JS...but, have always had all my cars serviced @ Jerry Smith's. Always efficient, great service & the friendliest staff, anywhere! My ex brings his cars from CA to get serviced here. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

ES

RANDY W.
CHEVROLET CRUZE
03/20/2013 Category: Sales
very satisfied customer
personnel and that they really know there product.

FO

RAY L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
CHEVROLET COBALT
03/18/2013 Category: Service
was in and out as expected
good job

JERALD C.
KIA SOUL
03/16/2013 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Have only been there once but will go back for any needs for our Kia soul!

KENNETH S.
La Conner, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
03/15/2013 Category: Service
Friendly Dealer
Quick service and a friendly staff.

AV
ARLENE V.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
03/07/2013 Category: Service
Flexibility of time, friendly employees, quick service
I had to change date/time for service and they were very helpful and understanding!

GH
GEORGE H.
CADILLAC ESCALADE
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable service dept.
My only negatives were (1) My metal tire valve caps were replaced with plastic caps and the tire pressures were set to 35 psi instead of the auto manufactures recommendation of 30 psi.

SR
STEVE R.
CHEVROLET CAMARO
03/02/2013 Category: Service
quick service and nice staff
quick oil change and we were out of there!

TN
THOMAS N.
Arlington, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Service Dept Poor Communication
I brought my Cruze in for oil change. They took my car at 3pm sharp, and I waited. At 4:20pm, I happened to notice my car parked in the lot. I went up to the service counter and Scott said "oh your car is ready". I told him I've been waiting and he said "sorry about that". If I had not noticed my car parked, no one would've told me my car is ready.

SK
SUSAN K.
CHEVROLET VOLT
02/14/2013 Category: Sales
We love our VOLT!!
The staff was informative and very helpful. We will recommend your team to all of our friends.

JOHN R.
Eastsound, WA
HONDA PILOT
02/09/2013 Category: Service
Kory Bonnette at the Collision Center
Kory and his crew are professional people who provide expert care. I was treated with respect and the work on my vehicle was exceeded expectations. Communication about the status of my repair was was excellent Thank you Kory

DY
DALE Y.
CADILLAC BROUGHAM
02/09/2013 Category: Service
Pleasant/professional staff and excellent work on my vehicle! Thanks
Good job and my thanks!.... Dale Yoiung

SP
SEAN P.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
01/28/2013 Category: Sales
Love my truck
Great service, got everything i wanted and more for less than i was expecting. Good People