Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5Overall Rating 3.91/5rating 3.91rating 3.91
3.9

Latest Review about 1 month ago

CL
carol L.
Bellingham, WA
10/06/2019
AMAZING!
We love our new truck! we had been to other dealers in the county and ended up leaving all of them due to pushy and fast talking sales people, we stopped by jerry smith chevrolet in anacortes after we tried to buy a new chevy in bellingham hint hint! and what a relief! our salesperson was nice and helped us at our pace and answered every question we had and the best part is he didnt lie if he didnt know the answer he went and found out from his manager if he didnt know.. anyway we just had a great time buying this truck from those guys and just wanted to let everyone know that you will get honesty and a GREAT price from these guys, carlos was great and the manager James was very helpful as well.

Andrew B.
Lynnwood, WA
01/10/2019
First time financing a truck through Jerry Smith Chevy thought it was going to be a stressful situation but Luciano and Dustin made it a breeze. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

TP
taras p.
Bellingham, WA
07/26/2018
Shawn Peele (Awesome car salesman to work with)
I went into Jerry Smith the other day looking for a truck. Didn't find what I was looking for immediately but Shawn was very responsive and willing to help. He was not pushy nor aggressive, simply there to help. Although I did not buy a vehicle that day I will be back to see Shawn when I am ready and I will buy a vehicle from him. Service was excellent!

JJ
James J.
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Great cars
Jerry Smith Chevrolet/kia is a great dealership. I would especially like to thank Dustin Roth for all of his hard work and assistance

PJ
Patricia J.
10/22/2015
Love my car!!!
Just wanted to say Thankyou Michael Taylor help me find a car . I was there in May of this year and Michael helped us look at cars. I ended up getting the Chevy eguinox. . I just love everything about this car. Just wanted to say Thankyou again Michael Taylor. We are very happy customers and your a great salesman

Scott H.
07/16/2015
Committment
Collision department had best prices estimate and did outstanding work. My 2013 truck was a mess from hard water spots that destroyed the finish. Looks new today.

CAMERON S.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
02/03/2014 Category: Sales
They make a deal work
They put in the time and effort to make a tough deal happen.

TN
THOMAS N.
Arlington, WA
02/02/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service and car was thoroughly washed and vacuumed. Very efficient.

JIM M.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
02/01/2014 Category: Service
all wheel drive
only have 1,100 miles and already had to bring my traverse in twice to fix the all wheel drive hopefully it stays fixed this time

JERALD C.
KIA SOUL
01/30/2014 Category: Service
friendly courteous service
Have had our regular oil changes there since we bought the car and are very happy with the service .

RV
RICHARD V.
CADILLAC SRX
01/28/2014 Category: Service
The cold cranking test for my SRX battery indicated that it was getting weak after almost 8 years of service. I ordered a new one and came in to have it installed. The service was excellent.

JOAN H.

Coupeville, WA
CHEVROLET HHR
01/22/2014 Category: Service
The Service Staff
They have accommodated me with short notice or an appointment in a reasonable amount of time. I have had my HHR for 7 years and I wouldn't take it to any other service or repair shop. They are fair with the charges and treat me with respect. If I need a ride while my car is unavailable they make sure I get where I need to go and pick me up when the car is ready.

BA
BENT A.
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Frindliness and service.
I have been using Jerry Smth, Anacortes for 13 years and found them to be helpfull and willing to to listen to what you have to say.

EK
ERIC K.
Coupeville, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
01/07/2014 Category: Service
great service
had a blower motor go out in the morning called and they fit me in the same day and replaced it

RICARDO M.
CHEVROLET SONIC
01/05/2014 Category: Sales
Customer service was Superb!
Haley our sakes rep went over and beyond to make sure we got a car. Her knowledge her expertise her customer service and most of all she made the process very simple and less stressful

We highly recommend Haley to anyone who is interested in purchasing a car from Jerry Smith. Plus we would like to add the management team was awesome

Customer Service is Excellant !!!'

Ricardo and teresita Mendiola

Lynden, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
01/04/2014 Category: Sales
Lots of helpful people
I knew Digger (Dustin Roth) as a blame good baseball player and teammate. Now my wife and I very much appreciate him as a caring, informative salesman who went to bat for us. He is tops!

JOAN H.

CAROL G.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
CHEVROLET HHR
01/01/2014 Category: Service
Always very helpful and friendly
We always go to Anacortes, when it is not nearly the closest, just to see the guys and have them work on the car.