Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5rating 4.7777778
Overall Rating 2.2777819/5Overall Rating 2.2777819/5rating 2.2777819rating 2.2777819rating 2.2777819

GB
Gwendolyn B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Brian in Service
My experience has been positive only when I deal with Brian in the service department. He is very professional and exudes a trusting demeanor. This is my first survey that I have ever completed at Jim Burke. I just wanted you to know Brian is the example of what a team player is. When I got the Santafe in 2016 Brian helped me with some technical things on the vehicle, gave me his card to contact him if I had any future concerns and he was not even my salesman. When coming to the service department he does not intimidate customers about completing a positive survey as some of your service managers. do. If all the service managers were like Brian all customers would complete a positive survey without any prompting as I did with Brian.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback.

5 star rating
Jordan Cook is responsive and customer oriented.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Timothy S.
Helena, AL
07/16/2019 Category: Service
I received great quality service, especially from their representative Brian Christopher, who is very professional and kept me promptly updated on the status of my car repair.

Shiwanda C.
Everything went well

Ronda C.
Cullman, AL
Great service.
Jim Burke has great people and service.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I had a great experience

Warrior, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
I absolutely LOVE my vehicle and have had no trouble so far. I do plan to trade for another Hyundia within the next 18-24 months before I retire. Just wish maintenance service was not sooooo expensive.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are Always looking for ways to improve our services!

Donzella W.
Scheduled Service
Eddie Hicks is the best!

Kristina B.
Overall happy
I was welcomed in a friendly, professional, and timely manner. I felt that everything was done in a sincere way and felt no doubts.

AP
Arthur P.
Excellent customer care
The care that this place has for it's customers is outstanding. They go the extra mile to give you quality service!

MA
Melissa A.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent
Great customer service and car was ready the day they promised.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Amber M.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Company to Do Business with
I bought my car at Jim Burke in 2013 and I haven't taken it anywhere else since I purchased it there! From their Hyundai service experts (Eddie and Jordan ROCK!!!) that always take care of my vehicle and keep it in tip-top shape for me to their body shop I have no complaints! They always strive to ensure that everything is working as it should be and do everything they can to make visits as efficient as possible! These guys are awesome! My most recent experience was with the Body Shop at Jim Burke and the guys there are superb as well! Thank you Jim Burke crew!
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Cassandra B.
Selma, AL
2019 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2019 Category: Service
The customer services was great and the services was fast.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

ZH
Zabrina H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service!
They went beyond regular procedures to make sure I was satisfied with their services.

07/08/2019 Category: Service
Not doing everything promised!
i do not believe an actually inspection was done. i believe they informed me of just a few things noticed and I was given a suggestion for scheduled maintenance work based on miles.

MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Graysville, AL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2019 Category: Service
reliable service manager and floor personnel plus a quality product
The best thing about the dealership is the award-winning service department!

NW
Nina W.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
30,000 check
everything was great !!!

Remlap, AL
I love Jim Burke Hyundai
I appreciate the hard work they put into finding the issue on my 2017 Hyundai Elantra! AJ, Jordan, and Eddie are always smiling and have always taken great care of me! I would recommend Jim Burke to all of my closest friends and family.

Sam S.
Too many calls
I understand that you want feedback from your customers, but I have had 3 phone calls from the same lady asking me about my experience after speaking to her on the phone already.

MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We apologize and will revisit our follow up call process to ensure this does not happen again.  Have a wonderful week!

Timothy S.
Helena, AL
Great service at Jim Burke Hyundai
I got great service from Jim Burke Automotive, especially from Brian Christopher who is very professional and kept me updated regularly on the progress of my repairs. He made me feel very appreciated as a customer. A good business all around.
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019