( 2037 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

LC
Leroy C.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/08/2014 Category: Service
great service
the service was excellent and the technincians found the problem and fixed it
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/09/2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us an outstanding rating on SureCritic.  We want all our customers to feel like you do regarding our service.  Thank you for being a Jim Burke customer and we look forward to assisting you with any automotive needs you may have in the future.

SD
Shari D.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/07/2014 Category: Service
People and service!
Attentive to needs
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/08/2014

Thank you for the 5 Star rating on Sure Critic.  Our goal is to provide the very best service possible.  We look forward to taking care of all your future automotive needs.  Once again, thank you not only for the rating, but for being one of our valued customers.

Meghan B.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/02/2014 Category: Service
Warranty Service
I recently brought in my 2010 Sonata to have some work done. After having brought my car in to another local dealership, I was led to believe most of the work needed would not be covered under warranty. I am so glad I decided to check with Jim Burke prior to settling on having service done elsewhere. My service advisor, Craig, was so incredibly helpful and every single item I needed repaired or replaced was covered under warranty. When I picked my car up it was like driving a brand new vehicle. Thank you Jim Burke Hyundai!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/02/2014

Thank you, Ms. Brick for the nice compliments you have posted here on Sure Critic.  We are proud to have Craig as one of our service advisors and, hopefully, now to have you as one of our valued customers.  We want every customer to be as happy and satisfied on every visit as you are.  We look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.

SA
SUZANNE A.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Friendly & Clean
Honestly friendly folks and amazingly clean service department -- PLUS, extremely short wait time!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/28/2014

Thank you, Ms. Anderson for the great rating and kind words.  Thank you for the good survey returned to Hyundai, as well.  Please note, we read your suggestion and have addressed it already.  We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs in the future.

Jeanette B.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/28/2014 Category: Service
They lie to thier customers
I would never go back to this service department they deceived me in thinking that I needed a new interior air filter and also didn't advise me of my 100,000 bumper to bumper warrenty before advising me that I needed a CV axle and that it should be covered. Instead they wanted to repair it and then charge me so no I am very dissatisfied with them and will not be going back because the service department are crooks!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/28/2014

Anytime we have a response like this, it is important we address the issue.  I have talked with Ms. Burems & we realize we did not inform her of her 100K mile powertrain warranty.  This is our mistake and we have apologized.  Regarding the cabin air filter, it was in need of replacement.  It was supposed to have been replaced at another dealer during a previous visit.  We can't say it wasn't, but it needed to be replaced.  We want all our customers to know we have a policy of honesty and integrity with each and every customer.  I have conveyed this to Ms. Burems and hope she understands this and may be willing to give us another opportunity.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Service is prompt and competent.
Just that. I love my Genesis and the Vera Cruz.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/27/2014

Thank you, Mr. Clark for the kind words about Eddie & our Service Department.  It is always a pleasure to take care of our loyal & valued customers.  We look forward to taking care of all your automotive needs.

BR
Beverly R.
Fairfield, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/22/2014 Category: Service
MY TRIP
VERY NICE TRIP NOT TO MUCH TIME WAITING FOR SERVICE TO BE COMPLETED
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you, Ms. Reed for giving us a 5-Star rating and taking the time to do so.  In addition, thank you for allowing Jim Burke Hyundai to provide your automotive needs.  We look forward to your return.  Please contact us anytime we can be of assistance.

Barbara S.
03/21/2014 Category: Service
Efficient
I have dealt with Honda, Toyota, and Lexus service departments and Jim Burke's service department is the best of all of these.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/21/2014

Thank you, Ms. Smith for your kind comments.  Our goal is to have all our customers feel as you do.  We look forward to assisting you with any automotive needs you may have.

CK
Carolyn K.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Overall service
The professional service I received was paramount. Eddie, the service representative was professional and very personal. He is an asset to your dealership
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/19/2014

Kind words & compliments are always welcomed & appreciated from our valued customers.  We definitely feel the same way about Eddie, but thank you for confirming this.  We look forward to assisting you in any way we can with all your automotive needs.

Jason M.
Hayden, AL
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Great Service, but
When I bought my Santa Fe I able to get free oil change for as long as I own my car. I had it last serviced about 4k ago and went in last week for an oil change and was hit with it needed to be serviced. When I bought my car I was told it would need a new air filter at 18k and then some minor stuff at 60k. Not a big deal air filter cannot be no more than $50. My service last week was $296. I cannot afford to keep this service up if this is what it takes to have the free oil change for life. My husband had a free oil change for life with Toyota and he got just that free oil change no underlining service agreements. I can do this work on my own for a lot less cost.
I also washed my car the day prior to having it serviced when I got home from the service work I had grease prints on both front doors.
I do have say the gentleman that helped me with my paperwork and the lady that checked me out were very nice.
I just wish I was told about all the maintenance needed to keep the free oil change when I purchased my vehicle.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/19/2014

I want to sincerely apologize for the handprints on your vehicle.  Eddie has attempted to contact you and apologize.  We will be happy to wash and clean your car at your convenience or upon your next visit.  It is sometimes a dirty job performing repairs/maintenance on automobiles & we do sometimes get it on the vehicle.  However, that is no excuse for not cleaning it off when this happens.  Regarding the maintenance on your vehicle, it is your decision to perform these services or not.  Some choose to maintain their vehicles to the highest standards & some choose to do the minimum.  During your last visit, we performed your 5th Free Oil & Filter change & this time Eddie added a free tire rotation & brake inspection.
To remain on the Free Oil Change For Life program, you only need to perform factory required maintenance at our location.  A Santa Fe is a pretty good investment, so taking the best care of it will help you get the most of your vehicle for, hopefully, and extended period of time.  I hope this explanation helps & we look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.

AJ
Adam J.
2012 HYUNDAI AZERA
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Best Service!
Great service, great prices, quoted time was correct

Chadwick W.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
03/13/2014 Category: Service
the people!
Eddie in the svs dept is fantastic!! Always takes great care of both my car and me. They make it fast and convenient to get my Genesis Coupe serviced.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/14/2014

We welcome positive comments about our employees from our valued customers.  Eddie is definitely an asset to our organization.  So much so, he has been selected to compete in Hyundai's National Service Advisor competition in May by the manufacturer.  Thank you for taking the time to respond and we look forward to providing all your automotive needs in the future.

KC
Kitwana C.
Leeds, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Great team and great service!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/11/2014

It's good to have great customers such as you.  Thank you very much for the kind words.  We look forward to taking care of your automotive needs in the future.

FG
FRANK G.
Warrior, AL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2014 Category: Service
KNOWLEDGEBLE & pROFESSIONAL STAFF
Excellent dealership to deal with because folks show pride in working there, and show an interest in the individual customer.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/10/2014

Mr. Graham, it is always a pleasure to take care of your automotive needs.  Thank you for the kind words and taking time to respond to your Customer Satisfaction survey and to SureCritic.  We look forward to your future visits.

Joel B.
Pinson, AL
03/06/2014 Category: Service
All the people at the dealership were very helpful with any questions or concerns. My vehicle was completed very quickly and the technician even vacuumed out my floorboards. Overall great experience.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 03/07/2014

Thank you, Mr. Buckley for responding with the positive comments.   Our intent is to meet and exceed all our customer expectations.  We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future.

RONNIE S.
Warrior, AL
02/23/2014 Category: Service
they dont vaccum or wash your car after service which wouuld be great customer service
Very good service 4.5
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/24/2014

Thank you for taking the time to respond to Sure Critic & providing the good score on you HSI survey.  Due to constraints, it is not possible to wash vehicles (water runoff downtown), but we normally vaccuum each one.  We will make sure this is done in the future.  Thank you for bringing this to my attention and for your continued patronage.

PJ
PAULA J.
Gardendale, AL
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Advisor!
Every time I have been to Jim Burke service center...it is always a great experience. Morris is my service advisor and he takes great care of what is needed with my vehicles.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/20/2014

We always love to hear positive comments from our valued customers.  Thank you so much for the kind words about Morris Caffey and thank you for taking the time to respond through Sure Critic.  We are always happy to assist you in any way we can with your automotive needs.

SI
SEBRONE I.
Montgomery, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/04/2014 Category: Service
Friendly!
Everyone that I came in contact with were friendly and very professional. I was very comfortable while waiting for my car. The facility is equipped with Wifi, which made my wait even faster.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 02/05/2014

Thank you very much for the kind words.  We want all our customers to feel as you do while in our dealership.  We look forward to providing all your automotive needs in the future.

TONYA M.
Sterrett, AL
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/21/2014 Category: Service
Everyone is always nice and accommodating. They make me feel like they really want to take care of my needs.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/21/2014

Thank you, Ms. Morris for your kind words.  We are committed to providing the type service you described to all our customers.  We look forward to taking care of your automotive needs in the future.

EI
ELANA I.
Trussville, AL
2012 Hyundai Equus
01/10/2014 Category: Service
Amazing Service after the Sale
Bought a Hyundai and love it! The maintenance at Burke is outstanding! Best in town.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 01/10/2014

Ms. Ingram, thank you for taking the time to complete our Hyundai Satisfaction Survey & responding to Sure Critic.  Great reviews are always welcomed.  It is a pleasure to have great customers such as you.  We look foreward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.  Oh yeah, the chicken wings were fantastic!  Thank you so much!