1970 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5Overall Rating 4.7837832/5rating 4.7837832
Overall Rating 2.2972941/5Overall Rating 2.2972941/5rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941rating 2.2972941

Donzella W.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Always great service.
RUSTY P., service manager from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

got your email and will do
a clean up on veh at your next visit
or when ever you like

Loganville, GA
2012 Hyundai Equus
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Tried to rip me off
Would not recommend at all.
  1. sorry
    we did not try to rip you off - we seen you had a water pump leaking and wanted you to know the possibilities of other damage
    related to overheating - which is common
    should replace leaking pump and then block test for internal leak
    so my apologies for this not being made clear to you
    its not out intent to rip off (over repair) but possibilities should be discussed

2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/18/2019 Category: Service
very helpful
From the woman in the office who so patiently guided me through exactly what to do and put me in contact with the technician to the technician himself, all the staff were exceptionally pleasant and helpful.

thank you !
sounds like the visit went weel
so glad to hear

SD
Susie D.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Loved y’all work
Oil change come on time done on time
  1. thank you so much !
    we really appreciate you
    hope you have a great easter weekend

Ricky H.
Pinson, AL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Rapid responce and problems taken care of.
Very good and efficient service
MARY H. from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

We appreciate your response.  We are very happy you had an excellent service experience.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

SL
Sandra L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/13/2019 Category: Service
good service ,courteous personnel
They completed the service sooner than expected!

Thomas M.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Jim Burke Hyundai Service
From the minute I drove up the attention and service were outstanding. Brian Christopher welcomed me and we discussed the concern I was having and also the needed mileage service needed. The concern was still under warranty and It was time for my 10,000 service. Best part is I never feel like I was pushed into paying for something I didn't need. They offer excellent options for getting you to/from work. Biggest plus is they take appointments and they really do work.

BR
Brandon R.
Job #1
Friendly staff and quality work.

EB
Eric B.
2013 Hyundai Equus
My service provider Bryan and Jordan do a great job

CG
Christopher G.
Hayden, AL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Staff very courteous and helpful. Usually in and out fairly quickly

BD
Bobby D.
Fairfield, AL
Service with a smile
Everyone there is friendly and not pushy like some dealerships. This is definitely my place for service!

Great Body Shop
Courteous staff, great repair results, repair estimates better than competitors

Jon-Claude W.
04/12/2019
90,000 mile check and recall service
I had 5 recalls I went in on a Saturday morning, with no appointment. They got all of the recalls repaired and checked. Also they let me know about other maintenance and repairs that were needed along with pricing, They got me out fast.

LJ
Lynn J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
The Poeple
Eddie has taken excellent care of me since day one and it continues through this service last week. The people make places special and he is that special person.

BK
Barbara K.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous staff.
Always prompt friendly service

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Mrs. Frenetta Greene , Owner
Very good customer service. When I drove in I was immediately waited on. A driver was readily available and asked if I needed a ride he was very courteous I was told I need a oil change it was free and my tires needed to be rotated . .I was told my care would be ready in 2 hours , it was ready before the 2 hours were up. My ticket was ready when I got to the dealership and when i I finished paying for my service my car was ready in front of the building. I was very pleased with

RK
Randy K.
Gardendale, AL
2014 Hyundai Equus
04/09/2019 Category: Service
My service at Jim Burke was fast and professional as always.

Danitra R.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Awesome care
Made sure everything was taken care of and my wait was not long at all

Very thorough with services
Jordan is really nice and explains all of my services. Makes sure I’m taken care of.

AD
Ashley D.
Very Nice Customer Service in the Service Department
John Hicks very nice , and knowledgeable and what I had gone on with my car.