( 2038 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5rating 4.7894763
Overall Rating 2.3157882/5Overall Rating 2.3157882/5rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882

AW
Annie W.
06/27/2016 Category: Service
The waiting room was neat and clean. Good magazines,
Yes, I will recommend.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

We appreciate the great rating and nice comments.  But, more than that, thank you for allowing us to provide your automotive needs.  Our goal is to make each and every visit and as satisfying as this most recent one.  We are at your disposal whenever you need us.

Kevin M.
Mc Calla, AL
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Overall good experience
They were thorough, efficient, and fair.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

Thank you for allowing us to provide your automotive service.  It is always our intent to provide 5-Star service.  Any feedback assisting us to do so is appreciated.

SL
Sheela L.
Good staff
Courteous staff. Clear upfront with what car needs and how much it's gonna cost. Drop off service very useful
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/25/2016

Thank you for the great rating & comments.  These are the things we love to hear.  We appreciate you allowing us to provide your automotive service needs & look forward to doing so in the future.

Hanceville, AL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Convenience
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/25/2016

We always attempt to provide 5-Star service.  When we fail to do so, we want to know why.  Any feedback I appreciated to help us do so. If you feel you received such service, I hope you will take the time to reconsider your rating.

Vincent, AL
06/25/2016 Category: Service
I'm always greeted and treated nicely by the staff
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/25/2016

We always want it to be as you described.  Thank you for choosing Jim Burke & we appreciate your kind words and great rating.  We are eager to assist you any way we can.

LJ
Lawanda J.
The people
I'm thrilled with the ease that my car is serviced and how nice I'm treated everytime.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/25/2016

Jordon does a wonderful job for us & we're glad you feel the same as we do.  Thank you so much for the really nice comments and great rating.  We consider it a privilege to provide your automotive services & ready to assist you any way we can.

SG
Shameria G.
06/24/2016 Category: Service
Everything
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/25/2016

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide your automotive needs.  We appreciate the great rating & look forward to assisting you in the future.

Robert W.
Hoover, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2016 Category: Service
goodtogo
Fast, friendly, professional service.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/25/2016

That is the type service we hope to provide every time.  We appreciate the nice comments and great rating, but most of all choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.

MF
Mary F.
Lowndesboro, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2016 Category: Service
I am able to get free oil changes and i am always remebered by name.
This service department has always been cordial and very helpful in rendering service to my car.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/24/2016

We are so happy you are satisfied.  Thank you so much for the really nice comments & great rating.  We appreciate you choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.

BW
Belton W.
Trussville, AL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Good Job every time!
Work done on time with no surprises every time.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/24/2016

We want you to feel this way every time you visit our service department.  Thank you for the nice comments & great rating.  We feel privileged to take care of your automotive needs & look forward to doing so in the future.

Montevallo, AL
recent service
Service was prompt and courteous as usual. I was informed of what would be done and given an estimate for how long it would take.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/23/2016

This is what we love to hear...our guest are completely satisfied.  Thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive service & the great rating & comments.  It is our privilege to assist you & look forward to doing so in the future.

BR
Beverly R.
Fairfield, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Speedy service
Great place. I can usually get my car serviced without an appointment.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/23/2016

Thank you for the great rating & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We appreciate the nice comments & look forward to assisting you in the future.

Pleasant Grove, AL
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Amazing
They were very nice and hard working.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/23/2016

Thank you for the great rating & nice comment.  We appreciate you choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs & look forward to assisting you in the future.

DJ
Deborah J.
Mulga, AL
06/20/2016 Category: Service
Tire Prsuure Light
In and out in 1 hour. Great service.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you so much for the great rating.  It is our intent to always give great service on each and every visit.  Thank you for the privilege we have of providing your services.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

HS
Harvey S.
Hoover, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Effeciency and friendliness
Very good
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/17/2016

Thank you for the nice comment and great rating, but most of all, thank you for allowing Jim Burke to provide your automotive service.  It is our privilege to do so.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

JAMAUL P.
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Great Service!
They are always so friendly and they make sure you are in and out.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/17/2016

Thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.  Our goal is to always provide 5-Star service to every guest. Any feedback you can provide to help us achieve this goal is appreciated.

Monisha S.
Calera, AL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/16/2016 Category: Service
Great Follow-Up
I always get great service when I take my vehicle to be serviced at Jim Burke.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/16/2016

That's exactly what we want you to get, great service!  Thank you for those kind words and choosing Jim Burke for you automotive needs.  We are looking forward to assisting you in the future.

SN
Shirley N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Thank you for responding to my survey.
I appreciate your quick response, and I am totally happy with the service since our conversation. I did use the wrong word "plug" instead of patch, but I understand what patch plug means. I have had an experience with "patch" before. Thank you for your service, and I am completely satisfied.

06/15/2016 Category: Service
Outrageous price to plug two tires Read comments on previous page.
See previous page for comments. Shirley Nix
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/15/2016

I am glad Eddie was able to discuss this matter with you and explain we don't just plug a tire, but patch it with a patch plug from the inside.  It is much safer.  Fortunately, we found a nail in another tire and was able to patch it, as well.  That is much better than going flat later.  We appreciate your business and your willingness to rescore us.  We want you to be completely satisfied on each and every visit.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2016 Category: Service
service
Well done
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/15/2016

Thank you for the great rating & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

HW
Haley W.
Bessemer, AL
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Eddie Hicks always treats me like family! I never have to worry about anything.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/15/2016

That is exactly the way we want all our guest to feel, like family & no worries.  Eddie does a great job doing this. We appreciate you giving  Jim Burke the opportunity to provide your automotive services, the kind words and great rating.