( 2039 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5rating 4.7894763
Overall Rating 2.3157882/5Overall Rating 2.3157882/5rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882

HW
Haley W.
Bessemer, AL
06/14/2016 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Eddie Hicks always treats me like family! I never have to worry about anything.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/15/2016

That is exactly the way we want all our guest to feel, like family & no worries.  Eddie does a great job doing this. We appreciate you giving  Jim Burke the opportunity to provide your automotive services, the kind words and great rating.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
professional quick service
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.  It is always our goal to provide 5-Star service each and every time.  Any suggestions towards our effort to do so is greatly appreciated.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

LA
Linda A.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/13/2016 Category: Service
They always take care of me
I always enjoy the courtesy and complete service! The waiting room is welcoming and they're always informative in communicating what services I may need!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/14/2016

We want you to feel comfortable and at ease with the whole service experience each time you visit us.  Thank you for the nice comments and great rating.  We look forward to assisting you with all your automotive needs in the future.

TH
Tena H.
Springville, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great folks...
As always, Eddie Hicks was pleasant, and accommodating. Amazing how he knows me by name when I drive up. :)
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you for the kind comments about Eddie.  He has developed quite a clientele as a result of his personal touch with each one.  We appreciate the great rating and the fact you have given us the privilege to take care of your automotive needs.

Mountain Brook, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Through inspection
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/14/2016

Your description of our service is exactly what we love to hear! We appreciate your kind words and rating, but, even more, you gave us the opportunity to earn your business and patronage.  We look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

HS
Hugh S.
Hueytown, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2016 Category: Service
30K mile checkup
Mr. Hicks remembers my name when I go in for service. He is always helpful to answer any questions I have about the auto.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/11/2016

Building trusted relationships are vital to succeed in our business. Thank you for the great rating & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We really appreciate the nice comments & look forward to assisting you in the future.

GW
George W.
Pell City, AL
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/09/2016 Category: Service
BETTY w
Great customer service. Great people to work with
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/09/2016

It is always our pleasure to take care of your service needs.  We consider it a privilege.  Thank you for choosing Jim Burke, the rating and kind words.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Craig B.
Calera, AL
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Friendly people, quick service, solid work!
The service was great. I was very pleased!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/09/2016

We really appreciate the great ratings & wonderful comments regarding your most recent service visit.  We consider it a privilege to be chosen to provide your automotive needs and look forward to assisting you in the future.

BJ
Bobby J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A++++++++
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/09/2016

Thank you for the great rating & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We appreciate the really nice comments & hope our guest feel like this on every visit.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Fultondale, AL
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Work is done professionally
Work is professional and done on a timely manner
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

Thank you for the great rating & nice comments.  We appreciate you choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

FB
Frank B.
Chelsea, AL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Free oil change
1st time nothing has been added to my free oil change.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

Thank you for the great rating & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mary M.
06/05/2016 Category: Service
Mrs. Mary M
Very highly trained personnel, very clean and staff makes me feel very confident with what they are doing.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/05/2016

It is hard to describe the wonderful feeling we have when one of our valued owners makes so many nice comments about their service experience.  We can't thank you enough.  It is our goal to make each and every visit just as satisfying.  We are eager and look forward to assisting with all your automotive needs in the future.

EB
Eric B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/02/2016 Category: Service
Great
Very happy
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/03/2016

So glad to hear you are happy with our service and you are right, Jordon does a great job.  We appreciate the comments and rating, but most of all, choosing Jim Burke for you automotive needs.

Bonni S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
May service visit
I really want to like the service department, the guys who work are really friendly and helpful. But, man! Every time I go in there I get a little irritated. Cars parked in the road in front to the service bays so that you have to go around them in the second lane to get in. I have seen people sit there thinking that there is a line to get in when there is not. You can only get simple service on Saturdays, so if I am there for an oil change and something else is going on with the car, I have to come back. I don't work downtown, so I have to take time off from work to bring my car in. This time when I brought my car in, they didn't put a new reminder sticker on the windshield, and that is what I use to remind me to bring the car in (Or to nag me when I am late!). No earth shattering problems, just little things like that. But isn't it the little things that keep us coming back?
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you for your input regarding our service department.  It is very important to us since we always want to provide 5-Star service each and every visit.  You are correct, it is the small things which can get larger.  We will address these and attempt to correct those which we can control.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT SERVICE
GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT SERVICE
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

It's always easier and a real pleasure when we have great customers such as you.  Thank you for the wonderful comments and great ratings.

WW
Wendy W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service and professionalism
Great place to have Service work done!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

We hope all our customers feel like you about our service.  It is our goal to make sure all your visits are as satisfactory as this one.  Thank you for the nice comments and great rating, but most of all, choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.

WM
Westly M.
2012 Hyundai Equus
05/30/2016 Category: Service
On Time Service
It was on time service and everyone was courteous.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

We truly appreciate the kind words and great rating.  Your complete satisfaction is very important to us.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Teresa S.
Pelham, AL
2014 Hyundai Azera
05/26/2016 Category: Service
2014 Azera
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive service needs.  We consider it a privilege and truly appreciate the great rating and nice comment.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Debra R.
Mount Olive, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2016 Category: Service
The people are great
Great fast service. Clean waiting room.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you very much for the great rating and nice comments regarding your recent visit to our service department.  It is our pleasure to provide your automotive service needs & we appreciate you choosing Jim Burke for those needs.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Vestavia Hills, AL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Good Communication
Mark in the Body Shop kept me informed of the progress during the five days it took to repair my car. Much appreciated!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you for the comments and great score, and, thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.