( 2049 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5rating 4.7894763
Overall Rating 2.3157882/5Overall Rating 2.3157882/5rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882

FB
Frank B.
Chelsea, AL
2014 Hyundai Genesis
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Free oil change
1st time nothing has been added to my free oil change.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/08/2016

Thank you for the great rating & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mary M.
06/05/2016 Category: Service
Mrs. Mary M
Very highly trained personnel, very clean and staff makes me feel very confident with what they are doing.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/05/2016

It is hard to describe the wonderful feeling we have when one of our valued owners makes so many nice comments about their service experience.  We can't thank you enough.  It is our goal to make each and every visit just as satisfying.  We are eager and look forward to assisting with all your automotive needs in the future.

EB
Eric B.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/02/2016 Category: Service
Great
Very happy
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/03/2016

So glad to hear you are happy with our service and you are right, Jordon does a great job.  We appreciate the comments and rating, but most of all, choosing Jim Burke for you automotive needs.

Bonni S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
May service visit
I really want to like the service department, the guys who work are really friendly and helpful. But, man! Every time I go in there I get a little irritated. Cars parked in the road in front to the service bays so that you have to go around them in the second lane to get in. I have seen people sit there thinking that there is a line to get in when there is not. You can only get simple service on Saturdays, so if I am there for an oil change and something else is going on with the car, I have to come back. I don't work downtown, so I have to take time off from work to bring my car in. This time when I brought my car in, they didn't put a new reminder sticker on the windshield, and that is what I use to remind me to bring the car in (Or to nag me when I am late!). No earth shattering problems, just little things like that. But isn't it the little things that keep us coming back?
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

Thank you for your input regarding our service department.  It is very important to us since we always want to provide 5-Star service each and every visit.  You are correct, it is the small things which can get larger.  We will address these and attempt to correct those which we can control.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT SERVICE
GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT SERVICE
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

It's always easier and a real pleasure when we have great customers such as you.  Thank you for the wonderful comments and great ratings.

WW
Wendy W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service and professionalism
Great place to have Service work done!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

We hope all our customers feel like you about our service.  It is our goal to make sure all your visits are as satisfactory as this one.  Thank you for the nice comments and great rating, but most of all, choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.

WM
Westly M.
2012 Hyundai Equus
05/30/2016 Category: Service
On Time Service
It was on time service and everyone was courteous.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/31/2016

We truly appreciate the kind words and great rating.  Your complete satisfaction is very important to us.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Teresa S.
Pelham, AL
2014 Hyundai Azera
05/26/2016 Category: Service
2014 Azera
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive service needs.  We consider it a privilege and truly appreciate the great rating and nice comment.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Debra R.
Mount Olive, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2016 Category: Service
The people are great
Great fast service. Clean waiting room.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you very much for the great rating and nice comments regarding your recent visit to our service department.  It is our pleasure to provide your automotive service needs & we appreciate you choosing Jim Burke for those needs.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Vestavia Hills, AL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Good Communication
Mark in the Body Shop kept me informed of the progress during the five days it took to repair my car. Much appreciated!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you for the comments and great score, and, thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lisa M.
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Tech was very helpful and knowledgeable.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/24/2016

Thank you for allowing us the privilege of providing your automotive services recently.  We really appreciate the nice comments and great ratings.  We are eager to assist you and look forward to doing so in the future.

TL
Terri L.
05/22/2016 Category: Service
super service
Always professional, keeps me up to date!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

Thank you for the great rating & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. Your kind words are appreciated.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

John R.
Kimberly, AL
05/21/2016 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

Thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.  It is our goal to provide 5-Star service during each visit.  Any feedback is appreciated to assist us achieve this goal.

MK
Mickie K.
Fultondale, AL
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Very good
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/21/2016

Thank you for the great rating & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We appreciate the nice comments & look forward to assisting you in the future.

TF
Theodore F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2016 Category: Service
myself
always considerate and friendly
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you for the great rating and nice comments regarding your recent visit to our service department.  It's a pleasure to have your business & we appreciate you choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

David R.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Bad Experience with the Jim Burke Hyundai Service Department
You have to be very careful in your dealings with this service department. If I had not been, I would have ended up buying new rack and pinion steering that I did not need but the service department tried to convince me that I did indeed need.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/19/2016

It is always important to us to provide the best service possible to our valued customers.  It is important we point out needed repairs & services, as well.  I understand Eddie spoke with you earlier regarding this matter.  The power steering pump was leaking along with some other oil leaks & had sludged the screen inside the pump; this was the reason for recommending replacemnent.  Our technician did note some resistance in the steering after replacing the pump.  This can be a result of older fluid moving through the system from either mixing with new or an increase in pressure, etc, and causing the steering gear to stick/bind.  On the other hand, this symptom may improve over time.  I, certainly, hope this is the case. Technicians tend to notice any abnormality since they touch and drive so many different vehicles.

The end result is we want you to be a satisfied customer.  We want to earn your trust and know we will always look out for your best interest when servicing your vehicle.  If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

LT
Lorrie T.
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2016 Category: Service
qqq
Qqq
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you for the great ratings, but, most of all, thank you for allowing us to take care of your automotive needs.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

2014 Hyundai Accent
Darlene
Service was great and will continue to come back.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you for the great rating & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We appreciate the nice comments and look forward to assisting you in the future.

VC

Vickie S.
Pleasant Grove, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2016 Category: Service
Other than having to drop off and pick up my car on the busy road, everything was perfect. The waiting room was nicely appointed, and the service representative was very informative and helpful.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 05/17/2016

Thank you for responding to Sure Critic.  It is always our goal to provide 5-Star service.  Unfortunately, our location prevents us from having a delivery area & most times it's more convenient to our customers to have their vehicle in front of the service department.  We will do all we can to make your vehicle pickup more convenient in the future.