( 2039 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5Overall Rating 4.7894763/5rating 4.7894763
Overall Rating 2.3157882/5Overall Rating 2.3157882/5rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882rating 2.3157882

2014 Hyundai Genesis
08/06/2015 Category: Service
The Best
Service was extremely great. The service advisor was friendly and very informative. I would recommend Hyundai and Jim Burke to anyone.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/07/2015

We love hearing our customers had a great experience when visiting our service department.  Thank you for the really nice comments and the great ratings.  Most of all, thank you for allowing us to provide your automotive needs.  We, truly, consider it a privilege.

Rick S.
Chelsea, AL
2012 HYUNDAI GENESIS
08/05/2015 Category: Service
Eddie greets me personally every time I come in for service. Service is performed promptly and I am informed if any addtional service is required.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/06/2015

We appreciate the great rating & kind words. Eddie always does a great job for us.  Thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.

LC
LINDA C.
Warrior, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2015 Category: Service
Good job
Helpful knowledgeable personal
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 08/04/2015

Thank you for the nice comments and great ratings.  We look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Charles B.
Hueytown, AL
2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/28/2015 Category: Service
Eddie in Service
Dealership is great, but Hyundai Motors took
six weeks in getting the part to fix the recall.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/31/2015

Thank you, sir, for the great ratings & kind words.  Unfortunately, there are occassions when some parts are difficult to obtain from the manufacturer.  Obviously, this was one of them.  However, it is good to know we were able to provide you with some transportation and Eddie was able to get the issue resolved.  We appreciate you allowing Jim Burke Hyundai the opportunity to provide your automotive needs.  We look forward to doing so in the future.

RICHARD S.
Homewood, AL
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Easy fast service
Everything went smoothly and as promised. Service rep was super friendly.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you for the great rating & nice comments.  We are eager to assist with all your automotive needs.

07/22/2015 Category: Service
Eddie Hicks
Eddie is the only Hyndai Service Consultant I use or would ever recommend!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/22/2015

Thank you for the kind words about Eddie.  He does a great job for us.  Most of all, thank you for choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.

07/21/2015 Category: Service
good service
i value efficiency, and Jim Burke Hyundai provided that.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/21/2015

We really appreciate the nice comment and great ratings.  Most of all, we thank you for giving us the privilege of taking care of your automotive needs.  We look forward to providing your services in the future.

RODDIE S.
Irondale, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Close to where I work and everyone was very nice.
I was treated fairly and everyone was very nice.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/11/2015

Thank you for the great rating and comments.  Our goal is to make every visit as satisfying as this one.  We look forward to providing all your automotive needs in the future.

CR
CLINT R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Eddie and the staff there do an excellent job servicing our Hyundai vehicles. They are always courteous, professional...my wife and I are very pleased.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/10/2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and great ratings.  It is our privilege and pleasure to assist with your automotive needs. We look forward to doing so in the future.

NF
NIKESHA F.
Trussville, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Quick, quality service every time!
I look forward to bringing my car in and having Jordan greet me with a smile. He remembers my name ( a very nice personal touch) and always makes sure the van driver can get me to work in a reasonable amount of time. Superb attention to the customers' needs goes a long way when I decide who I choose to do business with. Thanks Jordan and Jim Burke Hyundai!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/08/2015

Music to our ears!  We love getting these type of comments from our valued customers.  Thank you so much for the ratings and comments and thank you for allowing us to take care of your automotive services.

SHARON B.
Leeds, AL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept
Service Dept is awesome. Everyone is always so friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend to anyone!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/08/2015

Thank you for the great scores and kind comments about our Service Department.  It's our goal for all our customers to feel as you do on each and every visit.  It's a privilege you allow us to take care of your automotive needs.  We look forward to doing so in the future.

DA
Dawn A.
Sylvan Springs, AL
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
07/03/2015 Category: Service
Deceptive
My daughter brought in her car for the free oil change. Y'all saw sucker written on her face. You told her she MUST get a complete tune-up to be eligible for the free oil change. This "complete" tune-up consisted of cleaning the battery connections, changing the oil, changing the cabin air filter, and balancing the tires. This should not have cost $357. I will have all tune-ups and oil changes completed at an honest dealership/shop from now on.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 07/09/2015

Sometimes there is miscommunication, especially if a third party is involved.  I sent an email a few days ago requesting an opportunity to discuss and, hopefully, resolve your concern.  We have always had a good relationship in the past and would like nothing more than to have it restored.

BT
BRADY T.
Maylene, AL
06/30/2015 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE AND JORDAN IS GREAT
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

We feel the same way about Jordon and are so happy he has taken good care of your automotive needs.  Thank you for the great rating and kind words.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

PJ
PAULA J.
Gardendale, AL
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
My trips to JimBurke are always flawless! My service advisor knows what need to be done with my vehicle. Jordan makes sure everything is done right the first time! Thank you for looking out for me and my Sonata!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

We are so pleased you have been happy with your visits to Jim Burke.  Jordon does a great job and we are proud to have him.  Thank you for the kind comments and great ratings.  It is our privilege to assist you with all your automotive needs.

Pinson, AL
06/29/2015 Category: Service
Where I purchased my car.
repair and maintenance.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

Thank you for the great ratings & choosing Jim Burke for your automotive needs.  We are eager to assist you in the future.

AN
ALONDRA PAULINA N.
West Blocton, AL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Customer appreciation
I felt very comfortable in the waiting room and everyone there was super helpful and friendly. Upon arriving the service representative made sure I did not wait to long before being greeted and taken care of. It was overall a great experience. Keep up the good work.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/26/2015

We appreciate the kind words and great ratings, but more than that, we appreciate you trusting us to take care of your automotive needs.  We want every visit to be as pleasant as this one.  We look forward to assisting you in the future.

PS
PATRICIA S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/25/2015 Category: Service
personal attention
always excellent service. I usually wait for my car and it is done promptly. I always have an appointment.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/26/2015

Thank you for the kind words and great ratings.  We appreciate you giving us the privilege of providing your automotive needs and being a part of our Jim Burke family.

WD
Will D.
Hoover, AL
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/18/2015 Category: Service
Eddie Hicks!!!!
Super fast clean and polite!!completely awesome all around!
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/18/2015

Thank you for your kind comments, great ratings and choosing Jim Burke Hyundai for your automotive service needs.  We want all your visits to be just as satisfying.  We look forward to taking care of you in the future.

HW
HALEY W.
Bessemer, AL
06/17/2015 Category: Service
The service is exceptional
Eddie Hicks is fantastic
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/17/2015

Thank you!  We think so, too!  We appreciate the kind words and great ratings and you have chosen us for your automotive needs.  We are eager to assist you in the future.

CHRISTINE W.
Mc Calla, AL
06/14/2015 Category: Service
Technician was pleasant
Service technician was knowledgable.
John M., Service Director from Jim Burke Hyundai responded on 06/15/2015

Thank you for the kind words and great ratings.  We are privileged you have chosen Jim Burke for your automotive needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future.